PDA

View Full Version : Worst story's ever

iEmeraldBoy
08-07-2015, 02:39 PM
Tell me a story u heard from someon that was just plain stupid. A couple days ago on forum I saw someone post a thread called "help" and they said can mods help me I forgot what world I store my Wls in because I small locked it.... I was jus like :scratch:

Applez
08-07-2015, 02:42 PM
Your grammar.

No really.
(I think your flag is the canada flag so I can say this without feeling bad)

Swaginaut
08-07-2015, 02:47 PM
Well, one story someone told EVERYONE ELSE was an excuse story. But im not giving names.
Or world names.

So once i had this cool world. And this cool friend. And it had cool stuff in a cool storage. We were cool friends for like 6 months, had lots of cool laughs and stuff... And one day i logged on to my cool world and all our cool stuff was gone! I checked the cool CCTV and whaddaya know... My "cool" friend took all the cool items from out cool world! Infuriated i went to his cool world and said *** DUDE GIVE IT BACK and hes like "i didnt take" amd im like ... And he banned me.

A few days later i posted the cool photo of my cool CCTV on my instagram. Then, the terrible friend went on all posts related to that and said this:

Well did you know he stole my blackrock! I had him and my bro added ti the world and he took 10 everyday for months and i put a camera and saw! So i grief him!"

This was a lie! Id never been added to his world. And he even said himself in game that "in growtopia u have to backstab to get rich".... Just***... He also griefed 2 of my other worlds. In total i lost about 29 wls, not bad, but it hurt. He was a good friend. Or so i thought. He was just another snake. Growtopia is full of snakes. Hisssss.

Trust noone.

SpeedFreakz
08-07-2015, 02:52 PM

OK welp

Thx for reading my story and wasted your time to read this.

Kthxbai.