PDA

View Full Version : Grow Battle - Trollrage vs. Teh978

Tech
08-07-2015, 05:10 PM
From the exciting series, Death Battle by ScrewAttack, I am here to announce Grow Battle, we will be analyzing the stats, moves and weapons to determine who will win a Grow Battle.

NOTE: I do not own Death Battle in anyway, this is not a real battle where people fight in an arena. Anyone who says it is are wrong. This is just an entertainment skit.

Trollrage and Teh978 both are funny and have many posts. People have been asking the big question, who would win a Grow Battle? Now, I will tell you the answer... You will now be seeing one of the most intense Grow Battles!

Trollrage :

Trollrage is very funny as he is a trendsetter. He owns many worlds and has Doge as his profile picture. Let's talk about his stats shall we? Trollrage is very powerful. Though he has many limits. He is also good defense in battle as he is basically a heavy. Though he is slow. He uses ice daggers. Which has a 5% chance to freeze the opponent. His special move is named Trollface. It will confuse the foe and make Teh978 punch different things. He is very confident in himself and his personality can get the better of him and lose the battle.

Teh978:

The spammer of the forums, he's been banned alot, but comes back from the dead. He very slow like Trollrage but is superior in attack. His weapon is the Spam Bow. It makes the opponent fusturated and makes them rage. Raging will paralyze the opponent for 5 seconds which make the spam bow go into action since it is very fast unlike the Heartbreaker Bow from TK69 vs. Shikaru. His special move is Spam Thread which sends arrows in an endless loop, but the arrows will take little damage.

Now, everything that you have been waiting for! The Grow Battle! Let's start this!

Trollrage : So you like memes spammer?

Teh978 : You're more spammier than me soo and that Doge as your profile pic looks ugly...

Trollrage : So I'm guessing not?!?

Teh978 : No...

Trollrage : You like being sarcastic... Let's start this already...

Trollrage versus Teh978

Trollrage deals a Miss to Teh978 for 0.0.
Teh978 deals a Shallow Cut on Stomach to Trollrage for 4.0.
Trollrage deals a Stabbed in Back to Teh978 for 9.0.
Teh978 is now frozen!
Teh978 deals a Miss (arrow broken) to Trollrage for 0.0.
Teh978 thawed out!
Trollrage deals a Shallow Cut on Right Thigh to Teh978 for 3.5.
Teh978 deals a Arrow in Chest to Trollrage for 7.0.
Trollrage deals a Deep Gash on Left Forearm to Teh978 for 8.0.
Teh978 deals a Miss to Trollrage for 0.0.
Trollrage deals a Shallow Cut on Right Forearm to Teh978 for 3.5.
Teh978 deals a Miss (arrow broken) to Trollrage for 0.0.
Trollrage deals a Miss to Teh978 for 0.0.
Trollrage : Are you ready!?!
Teh978 : What do you mean?
Trollrage : SPECIAL MOVE! TROLLFACE!!!
Teh978 : HOLY! I'M DEAD...
Teh978 is confused!
Trollrage deals a Dagger in Stomach to Trollrage for 9.0.
Trollrage deals a Stabbed in Eye to Teh978 for 40.

Teh978 has died!
Trollrage's damage: 23.5

Yup, Trollrage is slow but he has good attack and good defense at the same time. So are winner is Trollrage.

We are now done.

Next time on Grow Battle! Gravity Falls and Doctor Who is my name!

Bowser is the best!