Tell me pls.

SpeedFreakz
08-08-2015, 08:16 AM
Tell me pls.

No never this is a creepypasta nub ._.

Bruce Wayne
08-08-2015, 08:18 AM
Go to the creepypasta forum..
But the general is its music in Lavender Town in Pokémon killed people, blah, blah, blah. Stuff.

XDCorez
08-08-2015, 08:25 AM
No never this is a creepypasta nub ._.

Googles Lavender Syndrome pics and posts it here.

Bruce Wayne
08-08-2015, 08:28 AM
Googles Lavender Syndrome pics and posts it here.

dos infractons tho

ImAPogo
08-08-2015, 08:46 AM
Lavender Town Syndrome

=

Stupid Lavender Town theme music that was told could give u headache or sometimes you will do weird things....well idk why that song will give us headache or doing weird things though....its normal..

ParkourDevil
08-08-2015, 08:51 AM
Lavender Town Syndrome

=

Stupid Lavender Town theme music that was told could give u headache or sometimes you will do weird things....well idk why that song will give us headache or doing weird things though....its normal..

I'll listen it for 9 hours straight

XDCorez
08-08-2015, 08:57 AM
I'll listen it for 9 hours straight

If you're older than 12 then you wont do those weird things, because in your teens you can't hear high pitched noises anymore. The song has high pithed noise which maybe made the kids do that.

Arnold
08-08-2015, 09:26 AM
Genwunners.

Hans
08-08-2015, 09:26 AM
If you're older than 12 then you wont do those weird things, because in your teens you can't hear high pitched noises anymore. The song has high pithed noise which maybe made the kids do that.

DAMMIT

DAMMIT

DAMMIT

XDCorez
08-08-2015, 09:44 AM
DAMMIT

DAMMIT

DAMMIT

Found this:
The original music for Lavender town contained unpleasantly high pitched sounds that are outside the hearing range of adults but still audible to small children. They changed it to be less irritating to kids. The rumor of suicide was just a goofy rumor spread because Pokemon is a children's series and it's always 'edgy' for 12 year olds to think there's something controversial about things around them. Also if you start any sentence with "I heard in Japan..." an American can be duped into believing anything.

The use of high pitched sounds to annoy kids and teens has been explored before in 'anti-loitering' devices that middle aged people can't hear.