PDA

View Full Version : Currency trader

Boomer
07-28-2013, 05:16 PM
So Tanked and Growtopia are the 2 most popular games from Seth (I think). What if Seth made an app that transferred currency from one game to the other? Say, I want to use some of my Grow gems to help get Fatty. I enter my ID's into the app, select how many gems to use, and boom! I just got 50 coins (or however many). Of course, there could be a limit on how many you can give or 1 coin equals a certain amount of gems (1 coin = 5 gems). In my opinion, it should be available for Ios, Android, and PC, since WebOs isn't getting anymore updates, and Grow is now on the PC as well.

BlasterXT
07-28-2013, 05:36 PM
Wouldn't this require an update to both games? Tanked can not be updated due to webos.
And shouldn't this be in the suggestions and ideas subforum for Growtopia?

Hmmm it's a nice idea though if It was able to happen I would get a spider no time soon :)

Boomer
07-28-2013, 06:22 PM
Wouldn't this require an update to both games? Tanked can not be updated due to webos.
And shouldn't this be in the suggestions and ideas subforum for Growtopia?

Hmmm it's a nice idea though if It was able to happen I would get a spider no time soon :)

I wouldn't think so, as its kinda like giving coins. You would enter the name to take coins/gems from, then the enter the name to give them to. Then enter the number of coins/gems to give, then hit "trade."

Here's a diagram:9962

BlasterXT
07-28-2013, 07:21 PM
I'm almost sure that it would take an update to link the 2 games up.
(Dont kill me I'm not a developer!)

SilverFang
07-28-2013, 07:26 PM
In my opinion I think that's a cool idea :D

Boomer
07-28-2013, 08:05 PM
I'm almost sure that it would take an update to link the 2 games up.
(Dont kill me I'm not a developer!)

/me kills BlasterXT. :p

Hopefully Seth will take a look at this.

optimuswhat
07-28-2013, 08:10 PM
It's easy to get gems in Growtopia though... So I can easily buy all the tanks in Tanked... And once I do that, I can get coins in Tanked AND Growtopia at the same time = Billions of bling in Growtopia!

BlasterXT
07-28-2013, 09:43 PM
/me kills BlasterXT. :p

Hopefully Seth will take a look at this.

/me is immune to death and all pain.

Boomer
07-28-2013, 11:48 PM
/me is immune to death and all pain.

How bout now?