PDA

View Full Version : Troubles with helping newcomers

wooper_gt
08-08-2015, 11:47 PM
here is the story, i was in @AV8R's world and i was the only one then he came in and we both said "hi" then he said wow your rich and i said "thanks man" then he said he was a noob... i said to him no your not your just new to this game and your just 'inexperienced', to what he said your the only one who no say noob to me (bearing in mind his English was not pristine) and he then thanked me and we were talking about his home country Arabia, i said the place was cool. he said no. i asked why and then he said there was a war, i said sorry to hear but don't worry you will be safe. some time passed when he invited me to his world. his world only had a small lock and he said his sister said no one is allowed out (smart sister) so i gave him a world lock and he locked the world. (Here is why im here for...) he then pulled me in to his world and then put a box of dirt around me, i was fine because there as probably items left about and probably didn't trust me, understandable, then he said to me people say to me come dropgame and i kept saying no, i sent Only 2 messages to @LOKSTER but no reply so i tried to teach him that it was illegal and wrong, eventually i did manage to teach him (i think) that its wrong. he said i sleep now. so i respawned and gave him a house entrance and left. now im here!:sweatdrop: he wants to talk to me tomorrow :nuke: i hope he stays out of trouble:)

wooper_gt
08-08-2015, 11:58 PM
here is the story, i was in @AV8R's world and i was the only one then he came in and we both said "hi" then he said wow your rich and i said "thanks man" then he said he was a noob... i said to him no your not your just new to this game and your just 'inexperienced', to what he said your the only one who no say noob to me (bearing in mind his English was not pristine) and he then thanked me and we were talking about his home country Arabia, i said the place was cool. he said no. i asked why and then he said there was a war, i said sorry to hear but don't worry you will be safe. some time passed when he invited me to his world. his world only had a small lock and he said his sister said no one is allowed out (smart sister) so i gave him a world lock and he locked the world. (Here is why im here for...) he then pulled me in to his world and then put a box of dirt around me, i was fine because there as probably items left about and probably didn't trust me, understandable, then he said to me people say to me come dropgame and i kept saying no, i sent exactly 2 messages to @LOKSTER but no reply so i tried to teach him that it was illegal and wrong, eventually i did manage to teach him (i think) that its wrong. he said i sleep now. so i respawned and gave him a house entrance and left. now im here!:sweatdrop: he wants to talk to me tomorrow :nuke: i hope he stays out of trouble:)

if you dont get this story, what it means is that i helped an upset newcomer and he tried to scam me also when i said no he did /fp (scammer?) i dont thinks so

wooper_gt
08-09-2015, 12:13 AM
:confused::hat:
anyone?

MyLegGuy
08-09-2015, 01:32 AM
I have heard of a legend. One passed on from generation to generation... I believe it was about a place where all talk about Growtopia went...
I don't remember all the details, but I think it was a sub forum.... It wasn't called RTsoft Tavern.... The sub forum's name made it really obvious that Growtopia stuff went there.... If only I could remember....