PDA

View Full Version : [FORUM GAME] Make your own superhero!

Kroakie
08-09-2015, 09:27 AM
Aye,

Since the servers are down, let's see if we want to do dis. Okay, this is how your superhero thing is going to happen:

1. Superhero represents what?
2. Who are you fighting for (or what)
3. What is the main colors of your set?
4. Do you have a side kick?
5. Do you have any special abilities?
6. Hideout place.
7. Superhero name?

So, that's how it works. We will battle for which is superhero is da best.

My superhero represents the Chicagoland city, I am fighting for my dad that died to save my life. My main colors of my set is blue, green, and yellow. I can climb through walls faster, can be invisible, and can have super speed. My hideout place is on Playboy Mansion. And I am called the Kroakie. *claps*

This is my whole super hero, he has: 140 HP, bruh.

GT_PIJUS
08-09-2015, 09:32 AM
Aye,

Since the servers are down, let's see if we want to do dis. Okay, this is how your superhero thing is going to happen:

6. Hideout place.
7. Superhero name?

My superhero represents the Chicagoland city, I am fighting for my dad that died to save my life. My main colors of my set is blue, green, and yellow. I can climb through walls faster, can be invisible, and can have super speed. My hideout place is on Playboy Mansion. And I am called the Kroakie. *claps*

1.Everything around us.
2.Nature
3.Green
4.LeafBeard :p
5.I can shoot leaves..
6.A tree
7.NatureMan O.o

Bruce Wayne
08-09-2015, 09:33 AM
Batman
Gotham City
Robin
Batcave
Bruce Wayne

yay. under 30 seconds

Kroakie
08-09-2015, 09:35 AM
Batman
Gotham City
Robin
Batcave
Bruce Wayne

yay. under 30 secondsPretty obvious, vigilante.

Refuz
08-09-2015, 09:35 AM
Aye,

6. Hideout place.
7. Superhero name?

My superhero represents Bikini Bottom, I'm fighting for my uh, potato that died via. Blender. My colours of my set is... RAINBOW. I can do any freakin' superhero power there is. My hideout is at PIZZA HUTTT. and I'm called the whattheheckdoievencallmyselfiguessillcallmyselfthe pizza - man.

Kroakie
08-09-2015, 09:41 AM
My superhero represents Bikini Bottom, I'm fighting for my uh, potato that died via. Blender. My colours of my set is... RAINBOW. I can do any freakin' superhero power there is. My hideout is at PIZZA HUTTT. and I'm called the whattheheckdoievencallmyselfiguessillcallmyselfthe pizza - man.All I hear from your name is whattheheckdoievencallmyselfiguessillcallmyselfpiz za - man

SpeedFreakz
08-09-2015, 09:42 AM
Aye,

6. Hideout place.
7. Superhero name?

1. Poor guy and going to garbage to eat food
2. Fighting rats
3. Brown color
4.No, I'm good no need side kick
5. Green toxic ability
6. In the dark place
7. Cockroach-Man :crazy:

His parents was died to carjacking. So the guy is poor and nothing to do with himself. One day one guy was accidentally crash and the poor guy was help him and he thanks him but he gave to poor guy some special item. A cockroach badge. When he used the cockroach badge. He will be an Cockroach-Man.

Arnold
08-09-2015, 11:32 AM
Aye,

6. Hideout place.
7. Superhero name?

1. A person
2. That guy
3. Pink
4. This guy
5. Money
6. Internet
7. Jerome.