PDA

View Full Version : Forum RPG Game Season 2

Indicative
08-09-2015, 09:32 AM
Forum RPG is a game that require a creative imagination. You can control your movement and anything you do but make sure you don't put too much information. We will start our game at 17.00 Forum Time.

Form
Name:
Important Information
1. Don't post more than 3 sentences for every part of the story.
2. Don't control the story such as make an ending, make a new character, found a random thing or plot twist.
3. Don't kill or do anything that is not logic.

Rank
For every time you replied to a part of the story, you will get 1 point. If you don't reply in time, you can't get point. Best police with the most point and the most creative imagination will get a World Lock!

General III: 45-50 Points
General II: 40-45 Points
General: 35-40 Points
Colonel: 30-35 Points
Major II: 25-30 Points
Major I: 20-25 Points
Captain III: 15-20 Points
Captain II: 10-15 Points
Captain I: 6-10 Points
Lieutenant: 1-5 Points

Story
He never paid much attention to the neighbors living on his city block until the day the pretty middle-aged widow moved in two doors down from him. She was plump and dark with sparkling eyes, and she always wore dark gloves on her hands, even indoors.

Game Goal: You are in the Growtopia Police Centre and got a task to examine the area.

CL0UD
08-09-2015, 09:37 AM
Name:CIoudySkies
Weapon::prophet:'s Cane
What your character look like? Mid 60s Retired Man.

Bruce Wayne
08-09-2015, 09:39 AM
Name: Commissioner Gordon
Weapon: Police-Provided Pistol

- - - Updated - - -

Male 10chars

- - - Updated - - -

Search "Commissioner Gordon batman" on Google.. It has many images.

Refuz
08-09-2015, 09:40 AM
The system is different from Season 1. In this brand new season, you need to really use your imagination. You control your movement and anything you do. You can stumbled across a monster, mystery box, chest, people or even ghost!

Form
Name:
Weapon:

Rules
1. You can only post maximum 2 times for every part of the story.
3. You can't control the story.
4. You can't make a plot twist.
5. Once I said, FORM CLOSED, you can't sign up anymore.
6. We start our game at 17.00 Forum Time.

Example
- Looking at the wall, I stepped closer and was jumped by a hand in the wall, which grabbed me and held me still as it clawed me maliciously.
- I take the sword while she's trying to take it out, then slice her head out.

Note: You don't need to put character information like in the season 1.

Story
He never paid much attention to the neighbors living on his city block until the day the pretty middle-aged widow moved in two doors down from him. She was plump and dark with sparkling eyes, and she always wore dark gloves on her hands, even indoors.

Objective: You are in the Growtopia Police Centre and got a task to examine the area.

Name: MlgQuicksc0per
Weapon: epic knife that I'll throw at anybody that comes my way.
What does my character look like

http://i.imgur.com/OYAqHTO.jpg

Golden Apple
08-09-2015, 09:40 AM
Name:Kite
Weapon:Slot Machine(Crazy Slots)
-A Little boy looks like Kite in HunterxHunter with a Pacifier (imagine it)

Kibiras07
08-09-2015, 09:41 AM
Name: Master of puppets
Weapon: Mind control.
What your character look like? Wearing a cloack, purple glowing eyes.

Horse
08-09-2015, 09:45 AM
I get to go.. :cry:

Indicative
08-09-2015, 09:47 AM
All applications are accepted. :rolleyes:

Refuz
08-09-2015, 09:48 AM
I get to go.. :cry:

Horse, by Equine.

http://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/horse.png

Indicative
08-09-2015, 09:51 AM
We will start the game soon. :rolleyes:

SpeedFreakz
08-09-2015, 09:54 AM
Name: iKaito
Weapon: a blade in arms
What your character look like? Cockroach-Man

Indicative
08-09-2015, 09:59 AM
Starting the game in 3 minutes.:rolleyes:

Kibiras07
08-09-2015, 10:00 AM
Ok, I gotta eat brb. I'm still in the game btw.

Indicative
08-09-2015, 10:02 AM
Closing application in 2 minute. (Post cooldown) ;)

Shadin Siddique
08-09-2015, 10:03 AM
Name: Shadin
Weapon: Fire Breath from my mouth
My character looks like..

Pleaaaaaseeee let me in! :cry:

Kibiras07
08-09-2015, 10:04 AM
Closing application in 2 minute. (Post cooldown) ;)

Phew, back.

Indicative
08-09-2015, 10:06 AM
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED.

Story I
You are in the Growtopia Police Centre and you need to go to the area using a police car.

Objective : Go to the area

Remember, you can't control story and need to follow the plot.

CL0UD
08-09-2015, 10:10 AM
Slowly walks down the street towards the objective.

Kibiras07
08-09-2015, 10:11 AM
Master Of Puppets finds a police car, does magic mind control to the driver, he gives car to Master Of Puppets, everyone gets into car.

(CL0UD is the driver :D)

Indicative
08-09-2015, 10:12 AM
For every time you replied to a part of the story, you will get 1 point. If you don't reply in time, you can't get point.

You can exchange the point for in-game items. :rolleyes:

Refuz
08-09-2015, 10:13 AM
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED.

Story I
You are in the Growtopia Police Centre and you need to go to the area using a police car.

-Police Sirens- -Car stops- -Takes off Mlg glasses- I've finally arrived, let me check what's currently happening...

Kibiras07
08-09-2015, 10:13 AM
For every time you replied to a part of the story, you will get 1 point. If you don't reply in time, you can't get point.

You can exchange the point for in-game items. :rolleyes:

I've an idea! Open a "store", just write prices for stuff. Others do this - Bought potion, -1 point.

Indicative
08-09-2015, 10:14 AM
Story II

The journey takes 2 hours. You can prepare your weapon and items or talk to the other police.

Objective: Make a good relationship with other police

Golden Apple
08-09-2015, 10:15 AM
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED.

Story I

I drove the police car to the area :prophet:

Kibiras07
08-09-2015, 10:17 AM
I offer the policeman a drink, he accepts to go to a bar after work, mission complete.

CL0UD
08-09-2015, 10:18 AM
Finds a Sergeant nearing retirement and converses

SpeedFreakz
08-09-2015, 10:18 AM
Story II

The journey takes 2 hours. You can prepare your weapon and items or talk to the other police.

Cooperate to police and finding the location of villains.

Golden Apple
08-09-2015, 10:19 AM
Story II

I talk to the police and agreeing with them...My weapon(Crazy Slots) is use by Nen so I can use it anytime I want

Refuz
08-09-2015, 10:20 AM
Story II

I guess I'll prep myself for what's coming.. -Takes out Knife-

CONVERSATION

Me: Hey.
Police: Hey! What brings you here?
Me: Somebody sent me here, do you know what I should do?
Police: I don't trust you, who sent you?
Me: ahem, that I can't tell...
Police: Why?
Me: because, I'm the man that saved your daughter from that vicious pedophile 5 years ago.
Police: Oh my god, it's YOU! I owe you a lot man!
Me: No worries, my pleasure, can you could ask your boss what I should do here?
Police: Sure! I'll protect you with my life, and be there for you whenever you're lonely, you're my new best friend. :)
Me: Oh, it's not necessary, I just want to have a good relationship with you guys.. :)
Police: Let me tell others about your good deed(s).
Me: Oh really? Wow, thanks. Could you ask your boss though? I really want to know what I should do...
Police: Okay, no worries. :)

Points currently: 2

Answered story I, II.

Indicative
08-09-2015, 10:22 AM
Story III

You arrived at the area. The man is Klean and he told you that the woman is a bit suspicious.

Objective: Find some evidence in the area.

CL0UD
08-09-2015, 10:25 AM
While taking a pleasant stroll around the area I find a small box half buried in the ground. I open it and find a sorta diary with a Huge 2 On a 6 Fingered hand.

Indicative
08-09-2015, 10:26 AM
Remember not to use much time for each part of the story. The time limit is 5 minutes for every part. Thank you. :rolleyes:

Refuz
08-09-2015, 10:27 AM
Story III

You arrived at the area. The man is Klean and he told you that the woman is a bit suspicious.

Hmmmm. Let me look for some evidence...

-walks around the whole area-

Bad news, she might be a murderer or something, here's what I found...

A bag of crisps.
some makeup.
A pistol, with blood in it.
A flamethrower.
A kitchen knife.
A shirt with tons of blood.
A hand, yes a HAND which was cut off from somebody's body.
bad news.. A kidney in a plastic bag.

-gives items to Klean for the CSI to investigate-

CL0UD
08-09-2015, 10:28 AM
Flips through diary revealing the everyday life of a Girl raised in the house. From what i'm reading this house had some creepy mysteries

Kibiras07
08-09-2015, 10:29 AM
Finds a bloody machete stuck in man's chest in a nearby container. Shows to Klean.

Indicative
08-09-2015, 10:30 AM
Story IV

It's night. You entered the woman's house but before you enter, you ask the neighbor about this woman.

Objective: Find clue about her and enter the house.

Golden Apple
08-09-2015, 10:30 AM
Story III

I found the woman's wallet and I saw inside the wallet a pack of drugs and has a strange name in it.While I'm still searching the wallet,the woman seems to escape from me,going to the my left side silently.Klean shouted that the one woman is escaping until the woman get the gun in the table.She was going to shoot us but I caught her first making her unable to move and then I told Klean to call other police and tell them our exact location.:sweatdrop:

iFrostSpark
08-09-2015, 10:32 AM
do we need to make an app again if we alrdy made one from season 1

Indicative
08-09-2015, 10:33 AM
I found the woman's wallet and I saw inside the wallet a pack of drugs and has a strange name in it.While I'm still searching the wallet,the woman seems to escape from me,going to the my left side silently.Klean shouted that the one woman is escaping until the woman get the gun in the table.She was going to shoot us but I caught her first making her unable to move and then I told Klean to call other police and tell them our exact location.:sweatdrop:

This is too OP. You might change the plot so don't put too much information.

Golden Apple
08-09-2015, 10:33 AM
Story IV

It's night. You entered the woman's house but before you enter, you ask the neighbor about this woman.

After the woman arrested,I entered the house where it lives and I found a box with many Illegal drugs with a strange name and again told the police there.

-from now on,I will not write so long replies lol

CL0UD
08-09-2015, 10:34 AM
Neighbor: Yeah that lady was insane. No surprise for me with her being a murderer. Wonder how that girl was raised?

Kibiras07
08-09-2015, 10:35 AM
Neighbor says that the woman has mental issues, I invite others to join and burst the door so we can quickly see inside before she does anything.

Refuz
08-09-2015, 10:37 AM
Story IV

STORY IV

-knocks on neighbour's door-

Hey, do you know anything about this woman? -shows a picture of her-

"I know many things, I've known her ever since I was a child, we were the best of friends, we even dated, but sadly, we broke up, haha but don't worry it's been 60 years already.."

Could you tell me what you know about her?

"She had a horrible childhood, her parents treated her like disgusting waste, like she was... Nothing, I was only the one that ever loved and cared for her, until the day she acted mysteriously and started doing weird stuff, and one day she just said: WERE THOUGH. I've noticed her activity since then, she started stabbing her pillows with a knife, the next day both of her parents were dead, I don't know what got into her..."

Thanks for the information.

-Enters house-

Oh man, it smells like rotting bodies in here.. and.. Why is there blood everywhere?!? -finds a rotting, dead body infested by maggots-
Oh crap! I better get outta here, I can't stay here! -runs away from the house-

Points currently: 4

Parts I've replied to: I, II, III, IV, all in time, without fail.

Golden Apple
08-09-2015, 10:37 AM
This is too OP. You might change the plot so don't put too much information.

Sorry,I thought you need more information because the story was Mystery so I put effort:sweatdrop:

Indicative
08-09-2015, 10:39 AM
Story V

You found a dead cat in the house and a cat's head lying on the floor. The woman is not in her house.

Objective: Get further information about this woman

----

I updated the game rules.

Kibiras07
08-09-2015, 10:42 AM
Story V

You found a dead cat in the house and a cat's head lying on the floor. The woman is not in her house.

----

The window's open, the woman is not here, Mr.Klean.. She couldn't have jumped out, the building is 6 stories and her flat is on the last one, she must be hiding here or... Well she could've ran away some other way, but we don't know how.

Refuz
08-09-2015, 10:45 AM
Story V

----

STORY V

I guess I'll have to go back inside, I can't be a coward, after all I'm MLGGGG.

-enters house and goes I'm one of the rooms-

Why is there a dead cat? A decapitated cat...

Oh god, where is that woman...

-grabs knife-

What has she done..

-finds a diary-

"Dear diary, today, Im very proud of myself for successfully killing everyone in the house, our maid, dog, cat everyone! I'm not the piece of crap mum and dad used to think of.. That's all for today, this is the last time I'll be writing."

What the hell.p
Points currently: 5
Stories replied: I, II, III, IV, V. (All answered in time.)

CL0UD
08-09-2015, 10:47 AM
Examines cat head: Hmmmmm seems like it wasn't decapitated with a knife but instead looks like it was hanged a bit too tight. :scratch::scratch:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeesh that was gross *Reads Diary* Mum got me a cat today! Or atleast I thought. I hate you!

Golden Apple
08-09-2015, 10:48 AM
I'm gonna quit the game sorry i brb too long and thats a Huge point gap so I'm gonna Quit:prophet:

CL0UD
08-09-2015, 10:49 AM
I'm gonna quit the game sorry i brb too long and thats a Huge point gap so I'm gonna Quit:prophet:

Awwwww I might quit too soon. But I'll see if I can finish and win a WL lol

Indicative
08-09-2015, 10:50 AM
Story VI

You go to the second floor and you saw a diary. The diary is about her father who is a scientist that kills animal for his experiment. Her father also invented a "human doll". Her mother died when she was born. You go further into the house.

Objective: Go further into the house and explore the rooms inside.

Refuz
08-09-2015, 10:50 AM
Awwwww I might quit too soon. But I'll see if I can finish and win a WL lol

I gtg.. bye guys. :/

Kibiras07
08-09-2015, 10:57 AM
Story VI

You go to the second floor and you saw a diary. The diary is about her father who is a scientist that kills animal for his experiment. Her father also invented a "human doll". Her mother died when she was born. You go further into the house.

Objective: Go further into the house and explore the rooms inside.

Ok, there's a diary, guys! *Reads diary* Woah, woah, wow, that is sick, in a bad way of course.. That's sad, killing animals for science? What is that supposed to do? Human doll? WHAT? Ok, there's a page about the womans mother, I guess she wasn't normal from the very beggining, you don't have to think why she killed so many people, her life wasn't very happy.

- - - Updated - - -

I gtg.. bye guys. :/

Bye, you could've won, yours were the best..

CL0UD
08-09-2015, 11:00 AM
Hmmmmm finds room. Ah this must be her room! What's this? *Examines device* hmmmm if I wack this with my cane and *BOOM* cough cough bad idea

- - - Updated - - -

Hey! This wall was shaken up alot from the explosion I wonder? *PUSH* Woah, A room! *reads Diary* This room matches the author of the diary's room.

Ryan1352
08-09-2015, 12:19 PM
Name:Ryan1352
Weapon:flame scyth:crazy:
My character looks like a fire God :p you can find me at TheWarOfTheFarms when I'm online or just msg me

Kibiras07
08-09-2015, 12:28 PM
Name:Ryan1352
Weapon:flame scyth:crazy:
My character looks like a fire God :p you can find me at TheWarOfTheFarms when I'm online or just msg me

Read the rules please (Not being rude), Indicative said that applications are closed, better luck next time, sir. :hat::hat::hat: