PDA

View Full Version : Realized something about this forum.

Muscleman
08-09-2015, 12:43 PM
You either die a JackBowe or live long enough to become a TK69

Wronix
08-09-2015, 01:29 PM
You either die a JackBowe or live long enough to become a TK69

say whaat?

Bruce Wayne
08-09-2015, 11:08 PM
say whaat?

I think he means "You die a hero or live long enough to be a stuck up villain"...

Yeah.

Clarken (ciarken)
08-09-2015, 11:09 PM
What'd TK69 do? I hear his name often.

Tempting
08-09-2015, 11:10 PM
It's true though, so we don't need to be surprised. Also, I don't think there's a reason you should stereotype them. Most people don't like that feeling. I could just be overly aware of how they feel, so you can disregard my reply if you want.

Bejewled
08-09-2015, 11:10 PM

Its a shame the forums dont have a search bar

Bruce Wayne
08-09-2015, 11:11 PM
It's true though, so we don't need to be surprised. Also, I don't think there's a reason you should stereotype them. Most people don't like that feeling. I could just be overly aware of how they feel, so you can disregard my reply if you want.

Its tempting to read.. See what I did there?

Liammagoo
08-09-2015, 11:11 PM
JackBowe isn't dead, and TK is no villain, just another victim of expressing opinions.

Clarken (ciarken)
08-09-2015, 11:16 PM
Its a shame the forums dont have a search bar

I looked it up, and I mainly just find page after page of people mentioning his name. Could you tell me what he did?

Boomer
08-09-2015, 11:17 PM

Most people think he's a selfish twit who won't share anything about the Wizard Staff.

Bejewled
08-09-2015, 11:17 PM
I looked it up, and I mainly just find page after page of people mentioning his name. Could you tell me what he did?

Nothing, he just has strong opinions.

R.V.
08-09-2015, 11:30 PM
Nice reference :)

SCOOBYDOOFAN
08-10-2015, 01:18 AM
So TK69 is considered a "Villain" for having an opinion? Last i remember this was a forum right? Its meant for opinions and discussion.

This is very true. We don't need to stereotype anyone as Jack or TK, they are both great people who state their opinions in different ways.

NotZeh
08-10-2015, 01:22 AM

Let's not be mean and put it is way, TK is the "nicest" guy around the forums! ;) Go PM him and thank him for everything he done (:

- - - Updated - - -

Most people think he's a selfish twit who won't share anything about the Wizard Staff.
It's normal keeping information to yourself, otherwise you don't make profit! $$

ezereal
08-10-2015, 01:22 AM
Lol idk.... I die a Jack Bowe ?

PolarisHD
08-10-2015, 01:27 AM
Let's not be mean and put it is way, TK is the "nicest" guy around the forums! ;) Go PM him and thank him for everything he done (:

http://media.giphy.com/media/Yb0sZcOCQdG36/giphy.gif

Bejewled
08-10-2015, 01:30 AM

y post moving picture?
I tink he very helpful he teach me how to be g00d when i get scam

|ThyLuigi|
08-10-2015, 03:17 AM
You either die a JackBowe or live long enough to become a TK69 or a LifeSupport

Kk, fixed your post

Hans
08-10-2015, 04:29 AM
I'd rather be me.

I'm not even what you could call 'close' to those two.

TK69: Likes flaw-findings so he can exacerbate to the current adversities caused by the not-so-perfect server/forumer and then state something obvious that was modified by him in a mundane way. He also speaks tough at some point, and likes to speak-up as if it was everything he said was a fact. He has the knack of contextually fettering himself to act as a catalyst to nidificate an intimidating and coruscant image of him in our minds. As his hearsay is an ad lib, he can choose to easily manipulate the said context as he is the leader of this dull "bandwagon" and let everyone agree with him when it's an equal. An obvious one.

Personally, I wouldn't want to be JackBowe as much as TK.

JackBowe: He may seem all that zealous in all activity; all the more convivial in developing. Though, I've seen him act as if he was a miracle in just typing in itself, when all he types are just big word of texts and repititive messages changed with 'big-words' to act as a "derailing" point because people intentionally mis-use words, and deliberately use them as if they were using it correct. He just reiterates the meaning, but with different words. He's bad with ad lib intimidating, I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao

Id rather die a polaris than these two bandwagons ;)