PDA

View Full Version : Any tips for high school?

Disaster
08-09-2015, 02:30 PM
I'm going back to school tomorrow and I need some tips to pass 9th grade. Can you guys give me some tips?

IQuakers
08-09-2015, 03:25 PM
Don't do any of things toukiedatak said

craft3d
08-09-2015, 03:27 PM
I'm going back to school tomorrow and I need some tips to pass 9th grade. Can you guys give me some tips?

Learn how to study, because in high school years you will be doing exams and you need to know how to study.

I'm going into 8th so I can't really help.

dirknkobe
08-09-2015, 03:27 PM
Get ready to have no social life,

9 th grade is usual the last year with simple and easy classes so enjoy

craft3d
08-09-2015, 03:38 PM
Get ready to have no social life,

9 th grade is usual the last year with simple and easy classes so enjoy

10-12 are pain in the asses i assume?

peck
08-09-2015, 08:23 PM
9th grade will be a disapointment, middleschool in a new building.

Open up, if you're a nerd for something join clubs and stay active, loads off stress and looks good on resumes.
You're going to have to study after 9th grade (no more 100% no study homework and tests). You're going to get teachers that spend the class hour just to give you the stuff to just learn at home.

NinjaPRO
08-09-2015, 08:34 PM

The 10th grade wasn't too hard for me and I barely studied (Acedemic classes), however I feel like I'm going to have to change the fact that I can't just not study for a test when I'm in Grade 11, because that's when things start to matter. (What Universities and Colleges look into)

MrMehMeh
08-09-2015, 08:38 PM
I'd stick with your friends. Try meeting new friends through your current friends. That's how I got through 9th grade without much of a problem.

Minifleck
08-09-2015, 09:04 PM
I'm guessing that 9th grade is the equivalent of year 7? I'm just going into year 9. My advice to you is just enjoy it, don't worry about it at all. Your first couple of years will fly! 😄

Wronix
08-09-2015, 09:12 PM
1. Drink alcohol
2. Get bad grades
3. Drop out

My high-school in a nutshell lol..

sonsoftanked
08-09-2015, 09:31 PM
1. Drink alcohol
2. Get bad grades
3. Drop out LOL, now back to the topic dont be afraid to talk to new people, this past school year i gained about 30 friends in a little over a week. try to do sports ive been in football since 6th grade and have a special brotherhood like bond with a few of them (now starting varsity). get good grades past 2 summers ive had summer school because i thought having fun with friends like joy riding, movies, and some other things i shall not say ;) were more important then doing work, do your work before anything im just about to get caught up on credits and it took alot of hard work. get a good amount of sleep, alot during the school year i could get 4 hours or less a day of sleep (because of friends and on my phone).
eat a good break because sometimes the school may run out or the lines are just to long then when you go to practice things dont go well. if you have gum dont give so much of it out thats a waste of money. have fun with your friends as much as you can because you may never see some or all of them again 4 years fly by fast. since your a freshman your probably going to get picked on just brush it off. dont fight a day 10 suspension or possibly expulsion isnt worth it. go to home coming its fun and no one says you have to dance just hang out with your friends. pay attention and keep notes on stuff you think you might forget this is all i can say off the top of my head i might add more later if i can think of anything
study alot especially for exams

Boomer
08-09-2015, 10:19 PM

12 isn't too bad for me, mostly a lot of writing.