PDA

View Full Version : *sigh* didnt wanna do this...

craft3d
08-10-2015, 06:31 AM
Hey guys, I just wanted to tell you about what's been happening between me and my...friend. Here's the story:

OK, so you know that girl I was talking about on Instagram. Well, me and her, we started up a great relationship. We talked a lot, she sent me a photo of her, I did, we talked a lot, I confessed my feelings for her, she did too....blah blah. Then, about 2 days ago, I Skyped her and we talked. We had a great talk about school, about where she lives, you know? Then, she said she had to go. She hung up, then I called back about 15 mins later. I thought at first she was laughing, but she was really...crying. She was crying, saying I couldn't trust her because the pic she sent was fake. I tried to calm her down, but she just cried more and it broke my heart. I want to call her again and talk it out but now it's awkward between us and I...just feel so bad. She's my whole life, Haden. She's made a bigger impression on me the any girl I've met, and she's one of my best friends, and I don't want to see her go. Point is, we were good, she cried, I cried, we're gonna sort things out soon. I freaking love her to death, and I wish I knew her, but I never will. And I know, you may say "dont get so attached to a girl online" but ****, she's more then a girl online. She's my bruh, my whole world right now, and I just want to hug her, and tell her how it's gonna be fine, but that'll never ****ing happen, now will it?

I ****ing hate all of this, and it ****ing hurts me so much.

Bruce Wayne
08-10-2015, 06:34 AM
Ahh, the internet, ruining lives since 2000...

Pikasack
08-10-2015, 06:35 AM
Ask if you can video chat to tell her how beautiful she really is. ;)

craft3d
08-10-2015, 06:37 AM
Ahh, the internet, ruining lives since 2000...

Shut the hell up, OK? She hasn't even made my life worse, I'm just worried about her and I miss her.

We don't need a douche like you commenting **** like this.

- - - Updated - - -

She doesn't want to....ever. I wish but 1) Internet sucks 2) She doesn't want to

I ****ING WISH I KNEW WHAT SHE LOOKED LIKE

Aly
08-10-2015, 06:41 AM
Shut the hell up, OK? She hasn't even made my life worse, I'm just worried about her and I miss her.

- - - Updated - - -

She doesn't want to....ever. I wish but 1) Internet sucks 2) She doesn't want to

What if she's actually a guy and you're getting catfished lmao.

Technically she is making your life worse if you're swearing and raging at everyone about your problems.

craft3d
08-10-2015, 06:42 AM
What if she's actually a guy and you're getting catfished lmao.

Technically she is making your life worse if you're swearing and raging at everyone about your problems.

No, I've heard her speak, and heard her cry.

And no, I just react weirdly to love. And what's wrong with being pissed? Haven't you been pissed or down before?

SuperJ
08-10-2015, 06:43 AM
The only thing you can do right now is wait... She will calm down eventually. All girls do. :cry:

atwistoffate
08-10-2015, 06:44 AM

And no, I just react weirdly to love. And what's wrong with being pissed? Haven't you been pissed or down before?

Not as bad as you.

craft3d
08-10-2015, 06:44 AM
The only thing you can do right now is wait... She will calm down eventually. All girls do. :cry:

Yeah, I understand but I mean, it's just the worst feeling ever and I feel like I'm worlds away.

Inhumane
08-10-2015, 06:45 AM

Yea, we've been pissed before, but hey, at least we don't take out all of our problems onto other forumers.

craft3d
08-10-2015, 06:47 AM
Not as bad as you.

Why the hell did I even post this, if you are just gonna come here and act like this.

She's my whole world, and I love her.

SuperJ
08-10-2015, 06:47 AM
Yeah, I understand but I mean, it's just the worst feeling ever and I feel like I'm worlds away.I know how you feel... I once fell in love with a girl online but she got a boy friend in real life... And you know who he was? My best friend. He moved to Denver, and I only heard about he because of him. I felt so bad, but I had to let go...

Sometimes holding on, hurts more, then letting go.

atwistoffate
08-10-2015, 06:48 AM
Why the hell did I even post this, if you are just gonna come here and act like this.

Yea we get it, but it doesn't change the fact that your being a little ***** to everyone else.

Chill

Aly
08-10-2015, 06:49 AM

I don't mean to offend you but, how do you even fall in love with someone if you don't even know how the person looks like lmao?

craft3d
Yea, we've been pissed before, but hey, at least we don't take out all of our problems onto other forumers.

I didn't ask for a solution, I just told you how I felt.

Liammagoo
You need to sharpen up. If this is causing you extreme emotional distress, you need to understand that what you're aiming for, is simply just impossible to do. The picture she sent was fake, so I wouldn't trust anything until you see her face.

Now, look: When it comes to relationships, you need to find you boundaries, and support them. The most common boundary is 'Person I know, and I can poke'. This means that any relationships involving the Internet (Unless it's a dating site, like Match.com) should be avoided at all costs. It will break your heart, but it's better to love someone up close than miles and miles away. Also: get the ice cream tubs, you'll need it.

atwistoffate
08-10-2015, 06:52 AM
I don't mean to offend you but, how do you even fall in love with someone if you don't even know how the person looks like lmao?

Personality comes first.

http://www.blueworldtv.com/images/uploads/webisodes/thumbnails/38-sully-pilot-whale.jpg

I would fall in love with that if it had an amazing personality

craft3d
08-10-2015, 06:53 AM

Yea we get it, but it doesn't change the fact that your being a little ***** to everyone else.

Chill

I know how you feel... I once fell in love with a girl online but she got a boy friend in real life... And you know who he was? My best friend. He moved to Denver, and I only heard about he because of him. I felt so bad, but I had to let go...

Sometimes holding on, hurts more, then letting go.

OK I'm responding in order of replies

Aly: Look, I understand that you didn't, but I thought I knew what she looked like. She then told me she that wasn't her.

atwistoffate: *sigh* Dude, I just need a little time to, regain my bearings, if you look at it like that, and I will stop acting like a bitch. But, for right now, I just wanna be sad.

SuperJ: Yeah, she does have a online BF, but I don't want to date her. That's not what I'm in for, because way too much pain. Anyways, dude that must have sucked and I hope you got over it.

I'll calm down, just right now I need to let these emotions fly.

Aly
08-10-2015, 06:54 AM
Personality comes first.

http://www.blueworldtv.com/images/uploads/webisodes/thumbnails/38-sully-pilot-whale.jpg

I would fall in love with that if it had an amazing personality

But it's on the internet and stuff, anyone can create fake personas y'know? I mean she even sent him a fake photo and I don't get that.

SuperJ
08-10-2015, 06:54 AM
Personality comes first.

I would fall in love with that if it had an amazing personalityI don't know man, looks hot to me! :crazy:

Inhumane
08-10-2015, 06:55 AM
I didn't ask for a solution, I just told you how I felt.

I was speaking of the fact that you started bashing others once they stated their opinion on the matter.

atwistoffate
08-10-2015, 06:57 AM
But it's on the internet and stuff, anyone can create fake personas y'know? I mean she even sent him a fake photo and I don't get that.

See, this is where imagination comes in.

After awhile, your head will imagine that ugly whale into this
http://spenglercounseling.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Cute-puppy.jpg

Fake personality? Nah, it's the internet.

Joshyeh
08-10-2015, 06:57 AM

Lol it's like she's an old woman...

craft3d
08-10-2015, 06:58 AM
You need to sharpen up. If this is causing you extreme emotional distress, you need to understand that what you're aiming for, is simply just impossible to do. The picture she sent was fake, so I wouldn't trust anything until you see her face.

Now, look: When it comes to relationships, you need to find you boundaries, and support them. The most common boundary is 'Person I know, and I can poke'. This means that any relationships involving the Internet (Unless it's a dating site, like Match.com) should be avoided at all costs. It will break your heart, but it's better to love someone up close than miles and miles away. Also: get the ice cream tubs, you'll need it.

Liam, I understand what you're getting at but the point is, I'm not trying to date her. I just want things to be the same again. I don't want to be held at a icy distance. I just want to talk to her normally. I will sharpen up, but I've been holding this in for weeks and I've needed to let it out. I am young, and I haven't experienced this before. I will ask her for a true picture eventually, but I need her to trust me. That's the point.

I'm not gonna stop talking to her, because I would probably go into a extreme state of depression. I have already hit that point, don't wanna again.

Bruce Wayne
08-10-2015, 07:00 AM

- - - Updated - - -

I meant the internet, not her...

Xephos
08-10-2015, 07:00 AM
OK I'm responding in order of replies

Aly: Look, I understand that you didn't, but I thought I knew what she looked like. She then told me she that wasn't her.

atwistoffate: *sigh* Dude, I just need a little time to, regain my bearings, if you look at it like that, and I will stop acting like a bitch. But, for right now, I just wanna be sad.

SuperJ: Yeah, she does have a online BF, but I don't want to date her. That's not what I'm in for, because way too much pain. Anyways, dude that must have sucked and I hope you got over it.

I'll calm down, just right now I need to let these emotions fly.

Wait... if you are not dating her, why are you sad?
Its like adding somone on growtopia, they wont log on everyday but you will eventually see them when they do. Hope this helps.
And remeber, "Patience is Virtue":D

Inhumane
08-10-2015, 07:01 AM
I meant the internet, not her...

His ignorance is leading to his idiocy.

craft3d
08-10-2015, 07:01 AM
Wait... if you are not dating her, why are you sad?
Its like adding somone on growtopia, they wont log on everyday but you will eventually see them when they do. Hope this helps.
And remeber, "Patience is Virtue":D

I am sad because she's one of the best people I'm never gonna meet.

atwistoffate
08-10-2015, 07:03 AM
Wait what did you want from this thread?

Advice?
Support?
A wingman?

craft3d
08-10-2015, 07:03 AM
Hey you all look...

I can't believe how sadder I feel know because you're making me feel like I've made a horrible choice...I am honestly disappointed in most of you, although a few have a little sympathy.

Thanks for the great times.

Liammagoo
08-10-2015, 07:04 AM
Liam, I understand what you're getting at but the point is, I'm not trying to date her. I just want things to be the same again. I don't want to be held at a icy distance. I just want to talk to her normally. I will sharpen up, but I've been holding this in for weeks and I've needed to let it out. I am young, and I haven't experienced this before. I will ask her for a true picture eventually, but I need her to trust me. That's the point.

I'm not gonna stop talking to her, because I would probably go into a extreme state of depression. I have already hit that point, don't wanna again.

Glad you're not going to attempt to date her.

Personally, don't ask for a 'True pic', ask for Video Chat, that's the only true way of seeing her real face. Still, Ice Cream is one of the best stress removers, and I recommend having some.

As for everyone else in this thread, at least show some sympathy for the OP, as emotional pain is horrible to experience, and I'm pretty sure you've all been through it also. So what if he posted it in this forum? Sharing opinions is a pretty great way to relieve stress, and you're not really helping. Granted, I can't stop you from doing whatever, but at least show some audacity!

craft3d
08-10-2015, 07:05 AM

Advice?
Support?
A wingman?

I wanted a little sympathy and just a little bit of support.

Not a bunch who barely even read what I wrote.

OH and this is what she supposedly looks like:

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e15/11809599_104381503247160_1909380864_n.jpg

Xephos
08-10-2015, 07:06 AM
I am sad because she's one of the best people I'm never gonna meet.

You guys can just Skype :)
And tell her you don't care what she looks like
Maybe she will wanna skype

Bruce Wayne
08-10-2015, 07:07 AM

Advice?
Support?
A wingman?

It's even WORSE if it comes from the internet, "let me just get google for relationship advice, oh none? ok let's do facebook now." Support, yeah, but this is skittle too inappropriate for a forum like this. And you are getting a little bashing nuts..

Liammagoo
08-10-2015, 07:07 AM
I wanted a little sympathy and just a little bit of support.

Not a bunch who barely even read what I wrote.

OH and this is what she supposedly looks like:

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e15/11809599_104381503247160_1909380864_n.jpg

I don't trust that, only because the entire background is pixelated. Why would you pixelate it?

craft3d
08-10-2015, 07:09 AM
Glad you're not going to attempt to date her.

Personally, don't ask for a 'True pic', ask for Video Chat, that's the only true way of seeing her real face. Still, Ice Cream is one of the best stress removers, and I recommend having some.

Nah, I'm not really hungry that much anymore, but thanks for the advice.

I'm not gonna date her because I would be much more sad then now.

Bruce Wayne
08-10-2015, 07:10 AM
oh wait sorry I meant to post this at 1:59 at US time.

craft3d
08-10-2015, 07:12 AM
I don't trust that, only because the entire background is pixelated. Why would you pixelate it?

That's kind of a bad photo, here's another.

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/11359102_492510657573664_391116532_n.jpg

Also, she said that these weren't her, so I think I wouldn't trust it.

craft3d
08-10-2015, 07:14 AM
It's better to have a girl with a personality, rather than a girl that is the same like the rest with no personality.

Um...dude I mostly like girls for how they act.

Nelzzi
08-10-2015, 07:36 AM
10yo's should not date anyways... and a 2 day relationship... xD

craft3d
08-10-2015, 08:04 AM
10yo's should not date anyways... and a 2 day relationship... xD

12 years old and 2 years so I don't know where you got that from

Nooby4life
08-10-2015, 08:14 AM
Bruh I dated a girl 2 yrs older then me on gt.... I never heard her voice but j saw her face.... I loved her more than anyone. I dated her for a yr... She talked me out of suicide.... right now she's dating a guy named pizzabites which she has video chatted I with and is her age.... I still love her so f***ing much ...... I talk to her on kik and her bf has cheated on her and dumped her... I make her feel better... Then when I think of confessing ...well she knows I love her so ... When I think of asking her out. she starts dating him again. me and her married each other in gt lol I paid 2 zorbniks and recycled like 20 Wls just to get her that diamond ring worth 4 Wls.... I love her with my whole heart and I'm never letting her go .

craft3d
08-10-2015, 08:15 AM
Bruh I dated a girl 2 yrs older then me on gt.... I never heard her voice but j saw her face.... I loved her more than anyone. I dated her for a yr... She talked me out of suicide.... right now she's dating a guy named pizzabites which she has video chatted I with and is her age.... I still love her so f***ing much ...... I talk to her on kik and her bf has cheated on her and dumped her... I make her feel better... Then when I think of confessing ...well she knows I love her so ... When I think of asking her out. she starts dating him again. me and her married each other in gt lol I paid 2 zorbniks and recycled like 20 Wls just to get her that diamond ring worth 4 Wls.... I love her with my whole heart and I'm never letting her go .

This basically describes what happened.

Plexity
08-10-2015, 08:19 AM
Hey, not to be rude or anything craft3d, but after deep-scarring your relationship, are you planning to make some forum hatred? Because that is kind of what you are doing right now. A lot of people stereotype guys to be the ones to make the first steps. A LOT. So just roll with it, try apologizing, and gain some more confidence.

craft3d
08-10-2015, 08:21 AM
Hey, not to be rude or anything craft3d, but after deep-scarring your relationship, are you planning to make some forum hatred? Because that is kind of what you are doing right now. A lot of people stereotype guys to be the ones to make the first steps. A LOT. So just roll with it, try apologizing, and gain some more confidence.

I will try, I just feel down right now.

iGirlGamer_Gt
08-10-2015, 08:29 AM
Hey Bud. I know how you're feeling right now, but maybe the best thing to do is let her go, or maybe video chat? I don't know.
I understand, you get attached to people, but for all you know she could be a 70 year old man using a voice changer.

I know what you mean though. One of the most important people in my life lives over 1,000 miles away,
and as much as it sucks, i have to deal with it.

Just don't listen to the people telling you that falling in love with someone over the internet is stupid. Internet
or real life, we're all humans, and humans develop feelings.

Anyways, I hope it all works out. Stay strong (: :wave:

craft3d
08-10-2015, 08:36 AM
12 year old =/= good relationship

So I can't be friends with her?

Joshua Tan
08-10-2015, 09:23 AM
She was crying, saying I couldn't trust her because the pic she sent was fake.

I don't understand this part. Sorry