PDA

View Full Version : Who's played Batman: Arkham City?

Bruce Wayne
08-10-2015, 08:07 AM
Completed story mode twice, Easy and Normal.. Completed all side quest except AR and Riddler.

Bizarro
08-10-2015, 08:21 AM
Same here. Got like 96% on it but too lazy to find those riddler trophies.

Bruce Wayne
08-10-2015, 08:24 AM
Same here. Got like 96% on it but too lazy to find those riddler trophies.

Why does Rocksteady have to put those things in such OP places.. my hands dont go that fast..

Bizarro
08-10-2015, 08:27 AM
Why does Rocksteady have to put those things in such OP places.. my hands dont go that fast..

What's even worse is that I can't get that free skin from WBPlay because it says I'm too young to be able to log in.

I've emailed support twice asking for a solution and they just said to register an account at WBPlay, but I'm like I already have one.. and when I did make a new one it still wouldn't let me because it said I was too young.

Bruce Wayne
08-10-2015, 08:31 AM
What's even worse is that I can't get that free skin from WBPlay because it says I'm too young to be able to log in.

Got GOTY edition, comes on the second disc.. they probably sell GOTY special feature disc on eBay for a few bucks.

- - - Updated - - -

Also dont use Xbox Live, no internet, i just use my phone for gt and forums with 4G

Bizarro
08-10-2015, 08:34 AM
Got GOTY edition, comes on the second disc.. they probably sell GOTY special feature disc on eBay for a few bucks.

- - - Updated - - -

Also dont use Xbox Live, no internet, i just use my phone for gt and forums with 4G

I heard that the GOTY second disk isn't compatible with the regular version of the game.

Bruce Wayne
08-10-2015, 08:37 AM
I heard that the GOTY second disk isn't compatible with the regular version of the game.

Really? That sucks.