PDA

View Full Version : Basic Style for school? Girls please :c

PannyFlan
08-10-2015, 02:37 PM
Don't worry, I will focus on my grades of course, but I do want basic style for school.
Okay, I'm usually not the time to put my hair in a pony tail, put updo bun, or even buying trendy clothes.
I be going to middle school soon, and my friend who is older told me I should do something more about my apperance beside doing the same thing everyday.
I have thin hair, and I usually wear a hoodie or random shirts and than some leggings with converse shoes.
I let my hair down everyday, doing nothing. Im planning to make my hair a bit wavy for school once kn awhile, and perhaps to do a updo bun but sersiouly. I have no idea how to do a braid.
Reason why I'm so into style now, because I don't want anyone talk behind my backs, or ask a question about my apperance.

PURPLE585
08-10-2015, 02:51 PM
i wear the same thing everyday

just different colors

#xSparklez#
08-10-2015, 02:59 PM
Run around naked c:

#Boyadvice2015

Hans
08-10-2015, 03:40 PM
Don't worry, I will focus on my grades of course, but I do want basic style for school.
Okay, I'm usually not the time to put my hair in a pony tail, put updo bun, or even buying trendy clothes.
I be going to middle school soon, and my friend who is older told me I should do something more about my apperance beside doing the same thing everyday.
I have thin hair, and I usually wear a hoodie or random shirts and than some leggings with converse shoes.
I let my hair down everyday, doing nothing. Im planning to make my hair a bit wavy for school once kn awhile, and perhaps to do a updo bun but sersiouly. I have no idea how to do a braid.
Reason why I'm so into style now, because I don't want anyone talk behind my backs, or ask a question about my apperance.

post ur selfie here

kk

then we'll tell you what to wear

#boyadvicesimplystalker2015

TopHat
08-10-2015, 03:50 PM

Who cares what people think ^_^, you sound like a nice and beautiful girl! Just be yourself, if people are mean to you, then it doesn't matter since they don't really know you. Stay strong, and I wish you good luck in middle school!

Hans
08-10-2015, 03:57 PM
Who cares what people think ^_^, you sound like a nice and beautiful girl! Just be yourself, if people are mean to you, then it doesn't matter since they don't really know you. Stay strong, and I wish you good luck in middle school!

She just wants a style. If she wants it, then give it. She gave specific and simple instructions unconditionally out of the context, and you answer with a physically inclined cliche to make something "better" when all she wants is a certain style that couldn't even cause a single adversity.

No more sweet talk pls.

Specific instructions = specific answer.

TopHat
08-10-2015, 04:00 PM
She just wants a style. If she wants it, then give it. She gave specific and simple instructions unconditionally out of the context, and you answer with a physically inclined cliche to make something "better" when all she wants is a certain style that couldn't even cause a single adversity.

No more sweet talk pls.

^_^'' I guess so..sorry about that, but it's just kinda who I am.

Hans
08-10-2015, 04:06 PM
^_^'' I guess so..sorry about that, but it's just kinda who I am.

I think she's fine when even if it's a dumb look people choose to out-look with.

But you could've always say just "Clean up, and dress anything you'd like not too overrated." because as far as I know people, they wouldn't want anyone talking behind their backs.

Magicalfishy
08-10-2015, 04:14 PM
I think she's fine when even if it's a dumb look people choose to out-look with.

But you could've always say just "Clean up, and dress anything you'd like not too overrated." because as far as I know people, they wouldn't want anyone talking behind their backs.

You're beautiful just the way you are inside and out. It doesn't matter what other people think, just wear what you think looks best. (Although, I wouldn't recommend wearing leggings unless you want guys following you.)
Just make sure your appearance is clean and start from there. (:

fiona
08-10-2015, 04:16 PM
Hmm, I have no idea what to tell you lol
All you have to do is wear stuff that fit your personality! Nobody should be talking behind your back unless you wear the same thing you wore yesterday or you have a stain on your clothes. if you buy trendy clothes, don't go all out, just buy stuff that you think looks cute or clothes that catches your eye. Everyone has their own style and if people make fun of that then who are they to talk. You can have your hair in whatever style you want, just don't have the same style all year :sweatdrop:
Also your friend is right, you shouldn't do the same thing everyday, make sure you have variety!

That's pretty much how I got through middle school :prophet:
I'll be going to high school soon.

Chocolatte
08-10-2015, 04:17 PM
Best thing to do is stick to your style. But remember to change it around a bit every now and then, like maybe try some combat boots or something every blue moon or something. During warm months, try shorts and t-shirts or tank tops. I have no suggestions for winter:o hope this helped:wave:

Clarken (ciarken)
08-10-2015, 04:17 PM

No more sweet talk pls.

Clam down he/she was just being nice..

Hans
08-10-2015, 04:53 PM
You're beautiful just the way you are inside and out. It doesn't matter what other people think, just wear what you think looks best. (Although, I wouldn't recommend wearing leggings unless you want guys following you.)
Just make sure your appearance is clean and start from there. (:

Apparently, people forget that humans are physically inclined to fashion state now-a-days, as they want to follow the trend of the majority. But these "goody-two-shoes" often forget to add that bolded line that you have prepared.

It doesn't matter what they think, I know. But do you want to look like someone who just got (weep-beep)?

Muscleman
08-10-2015, 04:55 PM
Clam down he/she was just being nice..

not sure if pun or actual mistake.

TopHat
08-10-2015, 04:58 PM
Apparently, people forget that humans are physically inclined to fashion state now-a-days, as they want to follow the trend of the majority. But these "goody-two-shoes" often forget to add that bolded line that you have prepared.

It doesn't matter what they think, I know. But do you want to look like someone who just got (weep-beep)?

Alright then we get it, but just please respect our opinions. We're both just trying to be nice, we're just thinking positively. Now let's just stop this before we get into a fight..

Muscleman
08-10-2015, 04:59 PM
I often wear what I want. I walk around the neighborhood and wearing my favorite shirt in pants/shorts and I even wear them to sleep instead of wearing proper sleeping clothes. Though I could just be a lazy ****.

Dodo Wizard
08-10-2015, 05:00 PM
You could always use the Dodo Style. T-shirt and basketball shorts work for any occasion. Looks good on anyone.

Clarken (ciarken)
08-10-2015, 05:01 PM

Stop trying to act all smart your being a real jerk.

Muscleman
08-10-2015, 05:03 PM
Stop trying to act all smart you look being a real jerk.

Takes one to know one. He's just trying to help. If he bothers you just ignore him.

Clarken (ciarken)
08-10-2015, 05:05 PM
Takes one to know one. He's just trying to help. If he bothers you just ignore him.

Theres just no reason to be a jerk about it.

kedideniz123
08-10-2015, 05:06 PM
T-shirt.
Shorts.
Um and hair
NO DOGS

https://i.imgflip.com/pcifg.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/pcifg)

Hans
08-10-2015, 05:08 PM
Alright then we get it, but just please respect our opinions. We're both just trying to be nice, we're just thinking positively. Now let's just stop this before we get into a fight..

I wasn't referring to you lmao

TopHat
08-10-2015, 05:12 PM
I wasn't referring to you lmao

Then why did you type: "goody-two SHOES"?

Hans
08-10-2015, 05:15 PM
Stop trying to act all smart your being a real jerk.

Act? Smart? Fool.

You are the one who acts as if he was smart for accusing me of such a facade I've never even had of. You accuse with baseless thoughts because you detest what I said, and then proceed in typing such ignorant non-sense to retaliate. Pathetic. I don't want to hear that from another stereotype who just bashes someone because he detested one's feeling.

In all honesty, I wasn't even "bashing" him of the sort, but I can't remove the fact that the way of expression was rather obnoxious; detestable. But that is to be expected. What I didn't reckon is you, bashing me out of contextual bias.

You are the one acting smart. Ironic.

- - - Updated - - -

Then why did you type: "goody-two SHOES"?

I had somebody else on my mind.

Please do not assume if you do not want to exacerbate to yourself, and only yourself for I had no intent of causing such a situation. If you find that rude you can either reply with a nice comment, or a rude one to cause an adversity.

As you did, you did not cause any adversities whatsoever, but did still try to retaliate when you had the chance.

Clarken (ciarken)
08-10-2015, 05:17 PM
Act? Smart? Fool.

You are the one who acts as if he was smart for accusing me of such a facade I've never even had of. You accuse with baseless thoughts because you detest what I said, and then proceed in typing such ignorant non-sense to retaliate. Pathetic. I don't want to hear that from another stereotype who just bashes someone because he detested one's feeling.

In all honesty, I wasn't even "bashing" him of the sort, but I can't remove the fact that the way of expression was rather obnoxious; detestable. But that is to be expected. What I didn't reckon is you, bashing me out of contextual bias.

You are the one acting smart. Ironic.

- - - Updated - - -

I had somebody else on my mind.

Please do not assume if you do not want to exacerbate to yourself, and only yourself for I had no intent of causing such a situation. If you find that rude you can either reply with a nice comment, or a rude one to cause an adversity.

As you did, you did not cause any adversities whatsoever, but did still try to retaliate when you had the chance.

I'm just saying you have little respect for other peoples opinions, and using big words is what makes you "right".

Hans
08-10-2015, 05:22 PM
I'm just saying you have little respect for other peoples opinions, and using big words is what makes you "right".

Never said, nor had the intent of me being "right" in the first place as I do not believe in righteous constructions among this world where we flow in. All we give are just biased opinions, with arrangements or not, and I have detested your arrangement for all you have given me was nothing but flat-out baseless opinion.

You proceeded to state that because you thought you were right, correct? Now then. Let me state my opinion. You have stated your's because you have detested the obnoxious tune that was not visibly given and not even executed through the art of typing, and gave a biased opinion to attack me.

Danielaaaa
08-10-2015, 05:24 PM
It really depends on your style and what YOU like, if you like jeans, then wear those! If you like Leggings, you can wear 'em too. There's no problem at all. You can try wearing neon clothes or pants if you prefer. Anything that makes you feel beautiful and COMFORTABLE (If you're not comfy then it's not worth it.) Just a tip: Here, between girls, Try not to... Use any type of white... Pants. [Just a sister trying to help another sister] Who knows what could happen.

Oh, you know what style would be cool for first day of school? Black Leggings, with a neon color converse(Which ever you like) A sweater the same color as the shoes and a black benie. You can wear your hair curly, I don't know, it would look cute. I'm sorry I'm not the type of girl who wears skirts and all that stuff.

ANYWAYS, I hope you enjoy your school year :) Bye ^-^/

|ThyLuigi|
08-10-2015, 05:25 PM

If your middle school is like mine, you won't have to care, people don't seem to care too much about style.

Clarken (ciarken)
08-10-2015, 05:28 PM
Never said, nor had the intent of me being "right" in the first place as I do not believe in righteous constructions among this world where we flow in. All we give are just biased opinions, with arrangements or not, and I have detested your arrangement for all you have given me was nothing but flat-out baseless opinion.

You proceeded to state that because you thought you were right, correct? Now then. Let me state my opinion. You have stated your's because you have detested the obnoxious tune that was not visibly given and not even executed through the art of typing, and gave a biased opinion to attack me.

No! Executed through the act of typing? Seriously? Just say TYPED for petes sake! I never said I was right, but I'm out. I don't really want to fight with you.

Hans
08-10-2015, 05:32 PM
No! Executed through the act of typing? Seriously? Just say TYPED for petes sake! I never said I was right, but I'm out. I don't really want to fight with you.

Same to you lmao

PannyFlan
08-10-2015, 05:38 PM
It really depends on your style and what YOU like, if you like jeans, then wear those! If you like Leggings, you can wear 'em too. There's no problem at all. You can try wearing neon clothes or pants if you prefer. Anything that makes you feel beautiful and COMFORTABLE (If you're not comfy then it's not worth it.) Just a tip: Here, between girls, Try not to... Use any type of white... Pants. [Just a sister trying to help another sister] Who knows what could happen.

Oh, you know what style would be cool for first day of school? Black Leggings, with a neon color converse(Which ever you like) A sweater the same color as the shoes and a black benie. You can wear your hair curly, I don't know, it would look cute. I'm sorry I'm not the type of girl who wears skirts and all that stuff.

ANYWAYS, I hope you enjoy your school year :) Bye ^-^/

I get it, thanks.
I'm planning to do a simple kind of hairstyle and my favorite shirt, with black leggings and converse shoes.
I only have 3 kinds, black, purple and some kind of brown.
Planning to make my hair wavy for the first time aswell.

ASAD
08-10-2015, 06:21 PM
I really like this hairstyle I don't know what it is called the big here's a picture 88362

I really like that one.
#Advicecomingfromaboy

Refuz
08-10-2015, 10:59 PM
i wear the same thing everyday

just different colors

same (10 chars)

aooki
08-11-2015, 01:55 AM
How did i get here :scratch:

Applez
08-11-2015, 02:13 AM
Most basic thig ever is nude...

But dress code...

unconscious98
08-11-2015, 09:20 AM
Do the French braid thingies ;D
Or use hair gel and pull your hair backwards.

EmeraldScorpion
08-11-2015, 09:35 AM
HANS ARE YOU REALLY 8???

Hans
08-11-2015, 01:51 PM
HANS ARE YOU REALLY 8???

Yes, I am 8 years old.

IceKane
08-11-2015, 02:12 PM
Yes, I am 8 years old.

What a liar. You said you were 12 before. Besides, your attitude before does not apply to a 12 year old in the first place, even if he has a high IQ...

Hans
08-11-2015, 02:23 PM
What a liar. You said you were 12 before. Besides, your attitude before does not apply to a 12 year old in the first place, even if he has a high IQ...

Dammit.

Keep a low profile I like this act.

RobhieMattz
08-11-2015, 02:34 PM

Glad you're starting to be self conscious now, Idk if you can do braid by yourself it usually need another person to be done. But if you can I'll be amazed.
I used to tie my sister's hair before and it was so freakin hard for me (as a Boy) coz I didn't do anything of it before. About fashion I think pony tail is great.
I like girls with simple outlook, It's not so hard for me to look at them :yeah:

LilChamo
08-13-2015, 05:43 PM

What if I said all of you are neither right nor wrong?
All of you extended your sentiment on how to aid Panny.. Up to her on which proposition she wants to acquire.. :sweatdrop:

DeathSkull
08-13-2015, 05:58 PM
Run around naked c:

#Boyadvice2015

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:sweatdrop: