PDA

View Full Version : If you're having a bad day, read this.

Chocolatte
08-10-2015, 05:46 PM
I THINK it's scientifically proven to solve depression, sadness, anxiety etc. etc.

1. HUGZ:hug: They are supposedly great stress relievers. If you don't feel like seeing humans though, you can dig out your old stuffed plushie you've had for a million years. (we all have one. Don't lie.) And yes, however stupid this may seem, you won't regret it.

2. Read something that isn't about a depressed person living life. It makes you more depressed.(I understand happiness is only temporary, but if you find enough things to be happy about it will last you quite a while.) You could even read this over... and over... and over...... Okay scratch that, but read something about a happy character. It will leave a small dent in your armor of sadness.

3. Try not to overthink. It's basically you torturing yourself without you knowing it. (I understand this is hard, but try to find random meaningless things to do like organizing your desks and whatever.)

4. If you pretend to be happy enough, you might eventually become happy!!! (note: I've been trying this for the past few years, and it hasn't worked. For me. Everyone else thinks I've never suffered from depression. Whale den.)
On the outside::o On the inside::nope::cry:

5. GET OFF THE BED/couch/chair. Do something like exercise. Maybe go biking with friends. (Unless you're like me, forever alone:cry:I'm just kidding, but you know what I mean) If you like shopping, go shopping! Develop some hobbies if you don't already have some. Do something other than wallow in a pool of self-pity or whatever it is you're feeling. As some guy somewhere probably said; Get out there and do something remarkable!

Hope this helped you overcome your own depression! (If not, kindly tell me yourself and I'll adjust to these.)

Invalid
08-10-2015, 05:49 PM
I THINK it's scientifically proven to solve depression, sadness, anxiety etc. etc.

1. HUGZ:hug: They are supposedly great stress relievers. If you don't feel like seeing humans though, you can dig out your old stuffed plushie you've had for a million years. (we all have one. Don't lie.) And yes, however stupid this may seem, you won't regret it.

2. Read something that isn't about a depressed person living life. It makes you more depressed.(I understand happiness is only temporary, but if you find enough things to be happy about it will last you quite a while.) You could even read this over... and over... and over...... Okay scratch that, but read something about a happy character. It will leave a small dent in your armor of sadness.

3. Try not to overthink. It's basically you torturing yourself without you knowing it. (I understand this is hard, but try to find random meaningless things to do like organizing your desks and whatever.)

4. If you pretend to be happy enough, you might eventually become happy!!! (note: I've been trying this for the past few years, and it hasn't worked. For me. Everyone else thinks I've never suffered from depression. Whale den.)

5. GET OFF THE BED/couch/chair. Do something like exercise. Maybe go biking with friends. (Unless you're like me, forever alone:cry:I'm just kidding, but you know what I mean) If you like shopping, go shopping! Develop some hobbies if you don't already have some. Do something other than wallow in a pool of self-pity or whatever it is you're feeling. As some guy somewhere probably said; Get out there and do something remarkable!

Hope this helped you overcome your own depression! (If not, kindly tell me yourself and I'll adjust to these.)

I don't go out because I don't have friends.

I don't have friends because I don't go out.

Hans
08-10-2015, 05:50 PM

Hey..

I don't know if this is coincidence but I do the exact same opposite of the said things above.

Chocolatte
08-10-2015, 05:54 PM
I don't go out because I don't have friends.

I don't have friends because I don't go out.

Go out and make friends. Who cares if you have no friends. BE FABULOUS AND DONT GIVE A DAMN WHEN JUDGED. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Hey..

I don't know if this is coincidence but I do the exact same opposite of the said things above.

That is 80% of people these days. Mostly why I posted this.

Invalid
08-10-2015, 05:55 PM
Go out and make friends. Who cares if you have no friends. BE FABULOUS AND DONT GIVE A DAMN WHEN JUDGED. :D

that was a joke

nvm

Hans
08-10-2015, 05:59 PM

- - - Updated - - -

That is 80% of people these days. Mostly why I posted this.

possibly because we dont want to be happy?

youll understand when you become one of us :crazy:

Chocolatte
08-10-2015, 06:21 PM
that was a joke

nvm

I realized.

- - - Updated - - -

possibly because we dont want to be happy?

youll understand when you become one of us :crazy:

And why would you want to be happy? I understand it gives you an excuse to watch Netflix all day and surf forums like this implanting depressed thoughts. When you're happy you have a better chance of making 'good' decisions, like not taking drugs.

ASAD
08-10-2015, 06:24 PM

The 5ft one is really effective, in fact I do it everytime When I'm depressed or sad.