PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back/ YouTube Channel! :D

Havoc
08-10-2015, 08:30 PM
I have come back better than ever. Since my long break from the end of March I've came back and noticed that there are a lot of new players. This is the 3rd generation of players I believe? I have started a YouTube channel that can be found here: www.youtube.com/user/quadfeedgamer
I have found a screen recorder to record my YouTube videos. I will post about twice a week. Unless something comes up. I plan to start recording when the server comes back up. If you subscribe that would make my day! Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

Havoc
08-10-2015, 09:34 PM
Bump .

Havoc
08-11-2015, 12:24 AM
It always seems like nobody replies to me. There will be like 30 or so views and no replies. Can somebody explain to me why this happens to me only?

Hermius
08-11-2015, 12:36 AM
I have come back better than ever. Since my long break from the end of March I've came back and noticed that there are a lot of new players. This is the 3rd generation of players I believe? I have started a YouTube channel that can be found here: www.youtube.com/user/quadfeedgamer
I have found a screen recorder to record my YouTube videos. I will post about twice a week. Unless something comes up. I plan to start recording when the server comes back up. If you subscribe that would make my day! Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

Welcome back and good luck with youtubing!

Havoc
08-11-2015, 01:03 AM
Welcome back and good luck with youtubing!
You removed me in game for some reason. Can you re-add me in game.

Hermius
08-11-2015, 01:20 AM
You removed me in game for some reason. Can you re-add me in game.

I quitted too and removed everyone but I came back .

Havoc
08-11-2015, 02:19 AM
iMovie doesn't seem to want to cooperate with me at the moment. I will try editing my video tomorrow. I have to get some sleep because tomorrow will be my second day of school as a freshman.

Liammagoo
08-11-2015, 02:32 AM
I remember you, welcome back! :hug:
You may come across an infamous 120 second post limit in your time here, alongside the elusive babaji spambot.

Havoc
08-11-2015, 02:37 AM
I remember you, welcome back! :hug:
You may come across an infamous 120 second post limit in your time here, alongside the elusive babaji spambot.
Thanks for the advice! I remember seeing you around the forums, ingame, and on Cubic Castles.