PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 3 Playthrough Ideas

GummiBear64
08-11-2015, 11:00 AM
I really need some playthrough challenges for Fallout 3 as I have finished my first playthrough.
Currently, I am doing a 10/100 neutral playthrough and will be aiming for negative karma afterwards as they are the last two sets of achievements I need.
These are my planned runs;
- Kill Everything.
- Perma Death / No Healing.
- Very hard, no HUD, no music, no use of towns or NPC traders.
- No use of a storage.
- Pacificst Run.
- No selling.
- Can only use apparel and weapons found on a specific group, so to speak, such as raiders, enclave etc.
- Can only use a specific set of weapons such as Rifles, Pistols etc.

Anyone got any other good ones?

I posted this on the Bethesda forums, IGN forums and gamefaqs forum twenty four hours ago but only have one response so far, lol.

GummiBear64
08-12-2015, 02:22 AM
No one? Damn...

GummiBear64
08-12-2015, 07:21 AM
Use yo mic...

You will hear my very masculine voice!

GummiBear64
08-12-2015, 11:19 AM
I just started Permadeath run.
Kill me now...

GummiBear64
08-12-2015, 11:29 AM
If I kill you youll need to start over ;) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No hud is fun though, did that with Wolfenstein and actually got used to it.

The HUD has my HP, weapon condition, ammo and all my action points.

With the Perma Death, I'm not healing AT ALL meaning HP, radiation and limbs and if I die, it's game over.
My plan is to finish the main storyline and all DLC which will suck because with The Pitt DLC, I will get a lot of radiation, it's inevitable.

|ThyLuigi|
08-12-2015, 02:51 PM
- No picking caps up from corpses or containers
- Only one save that you can over write
- Can only repair weapons from merchants
- No picking up ammo from corpses or containers
- No making weapons at a workbench

kk, that should be slightly annoying.

Juan Alfredo Guevara
08-13-2015, 08:28 PM
- No picking caps up from corpses or containers
- Only one save that you can over write

kk, that should be slightly annoying.

So my first playthrough when I didn't pick anything that wasn't ammo or that I could use to fix the AMR/Maria?

Also, I'mk doing a Mysterious Magnum only run in NV, and I'm using ED-E as a companion for RP and lore reasons. It's fun, I'm also doing a Machetes only run, which is going to be easier, since you get one at the start with the Courier's Stash add-on, which is also better than some of the ones later on.

Also, companion only run, use the glitch to get them all at once. I'm using it in my main NV run to have both Cass and Boone, but I heard there's one in FO3 too.

z3m
08-14-2015, 01:51 AM
Yea this is hard one only look up the baby glitch and the walkthrough with the baby its difficult
:ninja:

GummiBear64
08-14-2015, 01:13 PM
So my first playthrough when I didn't pick anything that wasn't ammo or that I could use to fix the AMR/Maria?

Also, I'mk doing a Mysterious Magnum only run in NV, and I'm using ED-E as a companion for RP and lore reasons. It's fun, I'm also doing a Machetes only run, which is going to be easier, since you get one at the start with the Courier's Stash add-on, which is also better than some of the ones later on.

Also, companion only run, use the glitch to get them all at once. I'm using it in my main NV run to have both Cass and Boone, but I heard there's one in FO3 too.
The only way to do the companion glitch is to finish the game, literally.

Yea this is hard one only look up the baby glitch and the walkthrough with the baby its difficult
:ninja:
I actually might do that one, it sounds vaguely interesting.

Christopher
08-14-2015, 04:15 PM
Eww, fallout.

Juan Alfredo Guevara
08-14-2015, 08:50 PM
The only way to do the companion glitch is to finish the game, literally.

Really? All you have to do in FONV is talk to a certain companion in certain places, send her back home, grab your companion, talk to her and decline the quest, which makes her leave the party even when she wasn't in. That frees up a companion slot, and it's fun having all companions + Rex.

darksnake99
08-14-2015, 10:22 PM
Really? All you have to do in FONV is talk to a certain companion in certain places, send her back home, grab your companion, talk to her and decline the quest, which makes her leave the party even when she wasn't in. That frees up a companion slot, and it's fun having all companions + Rex.

I let the Van Graffs kill Cass, ugh, now I can't have an unstoppable personal army now?

Juan Alfredo Guevara
08-14-2015, 10:31 PM
I let the Van Graffs kill Cass, ugh, now I can't have an unstoppable personal army now?

You savage. Literally best companion as a character of all. You should be ashamed of yourself for not going in there guns blazing and stealing everything for resale at the Gun runners.

darksnake99
08-14-2015, 10:35 PM
You savage. Literally best companion as a character of all. You should be ashamed of yourself for not going in there guns blazing and stealing everything for resale at the Gun runners.

well I mean it was my "terrible person" play through. And I still think Boobe and Arcade are better companions.

Juan Alfredo Guevara
08-14-2015, 10:38 PM
well I mean it was my "terrible person" play through. And I still think Boobe and Arcade are better companions.

Arcade? Are you kidding me? I straight up killed him. Boobe sucks too.

Boone is GOAT tho. He's got your back, your front, your sides, your top and your below.

darksnake99
08-14-2015, 10:43 PM
Arcade? Are you kidding me? I straight up killed him. Boobe sucks too.

Boone is GOAT tho. He's got your back, your front, your sides, your top and your below.

Why do you hate arcade? He is the only way to get the Enclave remnants with you. Also his plasma pistol isn't that bad, considering how I do most of the killing.

GummiBear64
08-14-2015, 10:49 PM
Eww, fallout.

Eww, opinions.

Juan Alfredo Guevara
08-14-2015, 10:51 PM
Why do you hate arcade? He is the only way to get the Enclave remnants with you. Also his plasma pistol isn't that bad, considering how I do most of the killing.

I killed the entire Legion without help from pesky Enclave kiddies, thanks. And his plasma pistol is trash.

Magicalfishy
08-14-2015, 10:51 PM
*Pirate Warriors 3 comes out before Fallout 4*

Well, looks like I'm booked for the next 10 years. Oh Fallout? I totally forgot about that. :sweatdrop:

GummiBear64
08-14-2015, 10:54 PM
*Pirate Warriors 3 comes out before Fallout 4*

Well, looks like I'm booked for the next 10 years. Oh Fallout? I totally forgot about that. :sweatdrop:

Fallout 4 is of more important than Pirate Warriors 3 because 4 is a higher number. :rolleyes:

GummiBear64
08-15-2015, 11:41 AM
Currently, I have the following playthroughs started and/or finished:

- My first playthrough (Level 30, Good Karma, Every quest finished)
- You Only Live Once Playthrough (Level 4, Good Karma, Following in his footsteps started)
- Neutral Playthrough (Level 9, Neutral, Picking up the trail started)
- Another Good Playthrough (Level 1, Neutral, Baby steps started)
- Baby Playthrough (Level 2, Neutral, Following in his footsteps started)

To be started:
- Bad Karma Playthrough
- Kill Everyone
- No Kill

Juan Alfredo Guevara
08-15-2015, 04:07 PM
No one weapon only run?
I'm doing two of those. My machete one is hilarious.

I gave it 10 S, 5 P, 10 E, 2 C, 6 I, and 2 L.

I just run towards enemies while they shoot me and the bullets don't even hurt me.

GummiBear64
08-15-2015, 09:54 PM
No one weapon only run?
I'm doing two of those. My machete one is hilarious.

I gave it 10 S, 5 P, 10 E, 2 C, 6 I, and 2 L.

I just run towards enemies while they shoot me and the bullets don't even hurt me.

I will do one of those, don't worry.