PDA

View Full Version : My life

Kroakie
08-11-2015, 05:08 PM
My name is Jan Biasbas, and I am a victim of the horrible word "bully". A lot of people call me names. I felt depressed and all that stuff I'm feeling everytime I visit my school. I pretend to be sick so I won't hear that word again. A lot even said "GAYY!", plus a lot of people make fun of my race just because I'm Asian they call me "Chinese", I'm Filipino FIY.

This is happening to me 3rd to 8th grade. I don't know what to do, I've been ignoring them, but somehow people found out what I am playing currently, which is GT, and bother me there. I.. I.. don't know what life is anymore.

~ Kroakie's Story.

Clarken (ciarken)
08-11-2015, 05:11 PM
- - - Updated - - -

Ignore them. I suppose they only bully you for a reaction, if you don't give them one, they'll move on! :)

Kroakie
08-11-2015, 05:21 PM
Bumping this thread.

ShadowRecon
08-11-2015, 06:11 PM
My name is Jan Biasbas, and I am a victim of the horrible word "bully". A lot of people call me names. I felt depressed and all that stuff I'm feeling everytime I visit my school. I pretend to be sick so I won't hear that word again. A lot even said "GAYY!", plus a lot of people make fun of my race just because I'm Asian they call me "Chinese", I'm Filipino FIY.

This is happening to me 3rd to 8th grade. I don't know what to do, I've been ignoring them, but somehow people found out what I am playing currently, which is GT, and bother me there. I.. I.. don't know what life is anymore.

~ Kroakie's Story.

Just ignore them. People like those don't have a future.

They'll just be homeless in the future but i'm sure you'll have a good, wealthy life.

Stay awesome, m8. :cool:

TheHelper
08-11-2015, 06:14 PM

~ Kroakie's Story.

I've avoided public school for a real long time. I was at a private school. But this year I'm going to Junior High in a public school. All I can say is tell your teacher and your parents. But don't fight back or you'll be the one who gets in trouble.