PDA

View Full Version : Addicting Song

TheHelper
08-11-2015, 05:58 PM
Can someone help me I'm addicted to this song :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQObWW06VAM

Post your own addicting song and keep this thread going!

MrQB
08-11-2015, 06:10 PM
Funny how kids these days listen to songs from the 80s and make them popular again. Sugarhill Gang made rap famous because of Apache along with Rapper's Delight. These were the first real rap songs. It's a shame to think of what has become of rap. I believe my business actually started the Apache trend as we started playing it throughout our workout facility. A few months later Apache became a trend and now many people, like yourself, are listening to it.

TheHelper
08-11-2015, 06:12 PM
Funny how kids these days listen to songs from the 80s and make them popular again. Sugarhill Gang made rap famous because of Apache along with Rapper's Delight. These were the first real rap songs. It's a shame to think of what has become of rap. I believe my business actually started the Apache trend as we started playing it throughout our workout facility. A few months later Apache became a trend and now many people, like yourself, are listening to it.

You have a business? Also I actually heard this song from a wedding I was at recently.

MrQB
08-11-2015, 06:13 PM
You have a business? Also I actually heard this song from a wedding I was at recently.

Yes it is a non-profit wrestling facility.

TheHelper
08-11-2015, 06:24 PM
Yes it is a non-profit wrestling facility.

Just because your business plays this song doesn't mean it's starting a trend. I don't even know your business tbh.