PDA

View Full Version : The awkwardest stories of yours?

#xSparklez#
08-12-2015, 11:28 AM
Share them ^_^

Mine was when i was 4 yrs old.
I wanted to go to the toilet soooo bad.. But i didnt know where the toilet was (Aunt's house) so i just peed at my other cousin's trashcan. She spotted me during that.. :crazy:

#xSparklez#
08-12-2015, 12:23 PM
I was watching a music video and my mum thought that person was my gf.

I know that moment :sweatdrop:

Aly
08-12-2015, 12:25 PM
leakingGGGG

Wronix
08-12-2015, 12:36 PM
When my gf asked me if I was a virgin - infront of my mom and grandfather.

KKcupcake
08-12-2015, 12:39 PM
I nearly puked in an airport.
At the plane waiting area.

craft3d
08-12-2015, 02:53 PM
When I had a GF she asked me if I wanted to come over and play

I was 10

initialG
08-12-2015, 02:58 PM
probably when i was new to my primary school , first grade . Really need to pee -> doesnt know where the toilet is -> spotted a toilet -> went there and pee -> finish pee -> went out of that weird box -> seeing gurls -> i ran to my class -> THE END -> best realstory 2k15.

OR

when i went with my friends that consist of boygirls -> met my mom.

voidgaming
08-12-2015, 03:27 PM
Slapped my sister cause she ate my favourite bread when I 5.

Adcidently called teacher "mom" every year.

No shadow kicked my grandmom's over-cared son's child infront of her when I 7.

Johnnie Doe
08-12-2015, 03:30 PM
So I was at school and had to go to the bathroom.
Fell in the toilet.

Or

Some girl gave me a note saying she liked me in 3rd grade.

Dodo Wizard
08-12-2015, 03:57 PM
Accidently called my cousin "mom". I was like 8, they were dressed similarly. My cousin was like 17 I think.

#xSparklez#
08-12-2015, 06:49 PM
So I was at school and had to go to the bathroom.
Fell in the toilet.

Or

Some girl gave me a note saying she liked me in 3rd grade.

How's a girl telling you she likes you awkward? ^_^

xXBerlinXx
08-13-2015, 01:44 AM
Guys talking if girls have leg hair/ mustaches a guy points out that I don't have mustache and leg hair so girls are not hairy around their bodies then that guy points a girl that wore a short skirt without shaving and tells her she is a boy the girl runs out crying and I am all like ''What the hell did just happen?'' :sweatdrop:

sonsoftanked
08-13-2015, 01:54 AM
When you try to watch askthefeels in class and you forgot to plug in your headphones and your sounds all the way on if youve seen their intro youll know what im talking about

CodeSky
08-13-2015, 10:42 AM
Well mine is this: I stayed up for 2 days (Saturday and Sunday) for russian language exams and the 3rd day when I woke up , went to the exams we had a part where you had to talk about yourself 10 sentences wich were choosed randomly and I didn't remember my name and I was like stuck Меня зовут... Меня зовут ummmm :sweatdrop: but my friend said quietly from my back desk "Pfff ur name is ___" :D that was so scary

#xSparklez#
08-13-2015, 01:41 PM
Well mine is this: I stayed up for 2 days (Saturday and Sunday) for russian language exams and the 3rd day when I woke up , went to the exams we had a part where you had to talk about yourself 10 sentences wich were choosed randomly and I didn't remember my name and I was like stuck Меня зовут... Меня зовут ummmm :sweatdrop: but my friend said quietly from my back desk "Pfff ur name is ___" :D that was so scary

Haha ;D

Life lesson learned. Always trust people telling you your name.