PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a poker face?

PannyFlan
08-14-2015, 01:22 PM
I don't have a poker face, and my emotions are shown easily, and people can find out ina. Second by seeing my emotions.
If you have a poker face, you hide your emotions, for example... you stole your grandma cookies, and your grandma asked if you stole her cookies, your face would either show guit, or just a serious face.

Updated
08-14-2015, 01:33 PM
Sometimes, if a situation is REALLY SERIOUS and a poker face is not enough, I just laugh hard and look like a horse.

So yeah, I have a p0ker f@ce

GTLighty
08-14-2015, 01:42 PM
I can lie very easily and not get suspected. I just feel guilty about it inside. :sweatdrop:

PannyFlan
08-14-2015, 02:23 PM
I can lie very easily and not get suspected. I just feel guilty about it inside. :sweatdrop:

It good to have a poker face while playing game :rolleyes:

Luminesce
08-14-2015, 02:26 PM
From all the time I make funny faces, while lifting weights at gym, my facial muscles have become defined.

So even the slightest emotion, tends to shine through :ninja:

Is there a word for the "Opposite of poker face"?
That would be me.

KKcupcake
08-14-2015, 02:38 PM
ye i can lie well
but i cannot keep a straight face during something funny
the teacher picked me to read and my friend just whispered something funny to me so i wouldn't stop laughing i had to reread 5 times bc i wouldnt stop laughing.

BioTestificate
08-14-2015, 02:53 PM
Not only doing a pokerface (I can do it very well, depending on certain circumstances), I can express myself a bit ambiguously, so people can't really tell if I'm serious or nervous.

Arnold
08-14-2015, 02:56 PM
I has a pokerface. Its quite useful in cards.

Mark Chong
08-14-2015, 03:28 PM
Most of the time

ianCSzz
08-14-2015, 03:39 PM
Me.

Normal : Pokerface
Angry : Pokerface
Happy : A bit smile, but can be classified as pokerface.
Funny : If it's a little funny, I'd still keep a pokerface. If it's just a bit over that, I'd laugh uncontrollably.
Sad : Pokerface

Christopher
08-14-2015, 04:00 PM
I don't have a poker face, and my emotions are shown easily, and people can find out ina. Second by seeing my emotions.
If you have a poker face, you hide your emotions, for example... you stole your grandma cookies, and your grandma asked if you stole her cookies, your face would either show guit, or just a serious face.

My poker face game is too strong.

- - - Updated - - -

Me.

Funny : If it's a little funny, I'd still keep a pokerface. If it's just a bit over that, I'd laugh uncontrollably.

Pretty much sums up my whole life ._.

LittleSirP
08-14-2015, 04:14 PM
You can choose to hide your feelings, but people can see it in your eyes. So there isn't any point in doing so.

craft3d
08-14-2015, 04:18 PM

I have practiced hiding my emotions and usually end up with a look of frustration.

Christopher
08-14-2015, 04:19 PM
You can choose to hide your feelings, but people can see it in your eyes. So there isn't any point in doing so.

That is a huge lie... So not true omg

craft3d
08-14-2015, 04:22 PM
That is a huge lie... So not true omg

Dude, you can. Eyes can give away everything.

smartsmile
08-14-2015, 04:23 PM
Me.

My poker face game is too strong.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much sums up my whole life ._.

so you both have no emotions? wow such special. Very not emotion.

Aviron
08-15-2015, 03:41 PM
Dude, you can. Eyes can give away everything.

Don't think so. I actually tested this out after seeing so many stories with "his eyes hardened" or "there was a mixture of anger, sadness, and betrayal in her eyes".

So I went to the mirror, made myself angry, made myself sad, made myself happy and a whole bunch of other emotions, trying my best not to change my other facial features- but nothing. Nothing changed unless you count the dilating of my pupils. Disappointing. Generally I wouldn't change my face at all when I'm having a poker face day, so unless everyone except me pays unneccessary attention to the size of my pupils either I have a future as an actress, or eyes cannot be "read".

BioTestificate
08-15-2015, 03:53 PM
so you both have no emotions? wow such special. Very not emotion.

Everyone has emotions. Some just don't wear them in their face.

- - - Updated - - -

And this is why I keep wearing my "sleepy" facade.

Cloverlord
08-15-2015, 03:55 PM
Depends on the situation, but for the most part, no.

PURPLE585
08-15-2015, 06:02 PM
teach me how to lie pls

Derpyderp
08-15-2015, 06:47 PM
teach me how to lie pls

step 1. lose all emotion
step 2. lie

YeaItsMe
08-15-2015, 09:05 PM

For me, it's really hard to keep a straight face when looking someone in the eyes. I always burst out laughing when it's nothing serious.
Every group of people has that 1 person who starts laughing so hard, he/she can't breathe and just starts clapping like a retarded seal. Yeah, that's me.

-YeaItsMe

Dodo Wizard
08-15-2015, 10:57 PM
Yeah. Not only that, I'm really good at lying. Lying and video games. My only skills.....liek dis if u cri evry tiem.

PannyFlan
08-16-2015, 01:08 AM
While I was nearly choking to death at lunch, all my friends or people around me started to laugh to death.
My choking was the most funniest thing they seen during the whole school year because of my hilarious reaction.

craft3d
08-16-2015, 01:20 AM
While I was nearly choking to death at lunch, all my friends or people around me started to laugh to death.
My choking was the most funniest thing they seen during the whole school year because of my hilarious reaction.

Uh...what if you had died?

Magicalfishy
08-16-2015, 01:24 AM
I don't like to lie, but I do tend to keep my emotions to myself. Like for instence, I was recently friendzoned after confessing everything. My insides are dying, but nobody else knows.

PannyFlan
08-16-2015, 01:41 AM
Uh...what if you had died?

That be a whole new story...

Reballoo
08-16-2015, 01:46 AM
It good to have a poker face while playing game :rolleyes:

Especially Mafia/Werewolf/Town of Salem.

DioBrando
08-16-2015, 05:58 AM

Nice Homura cat avatar

;op
I'm working on a pokerface, almost there.

- - - Updated - - -

teach me how to lie pls

Hello? Helloo? EXCELLENT Hellooo? EXCELLENT

i sell you this quote $4.20

LittleSirP
08-16-2015, 07:50 AM
How do I refrain from talking a lot? It's kinda a big problem fer me. :P

SpeedFreakz
08-16-2015, 08:15 AM
I hate people prank me bcuz I don't really like prank or trolling me IRL and sometimes I'm lie to other person.