PDA

View Full Version : Back from travelling!

FrostxMC =^.^=
08-14-2015, 10:45 PM
Yohoo everyone!~ I haven't been on that much on the forums due to me travelling for three weeks. Well, 18 days to be exact... I don't need to be updated on anything because I've been lurking with my phone and iPad. I've traveled to a lot of places and they will be listed below although I must say, my favorite place was Interlaken in Switzerland. Marvelous and adventurous place. I've done a lot of crazy things and I did hurt my self a lot too. Well, it didn't hurt. I was just bleeding a lot. There are way too many things I've done so I'll just say the important parts. In Interlaken, we went Paragliding, Zip-Lining, Mountain-Sliding and we went to a couple of parks.

When we went Paragliding, it was... Amazing... It may look scary when you're on the ground and looking at people para-glide but it's really awesome when you do it yourself. Being in a parachute is faster than what you'd expect. I was with a trainer called Steve and he really made my day. They call him Steve awesome due to all of the crazy stuff he does and I happened to be with him. He let me fly for a bit and we... Almost hit a tree... Anyways when we were really high up he asked me if we'd want to do 'crazy roller-coaster moves' and I didn't really want to do it but we ended up doing it! At first we were spinning and going down really fast then we did a couple of flips. In the end of the flips, he made it look like we were falling which really spooked me.

Enough about Paragliding. It's time for Zip-lining. Well, we were Zip-Lining between trees. It was more like tree-climbing to be honest. It was still really fun because we were like 20 meters high. When I was zip-lining once, my camera fell on the ground. I even have the footage. Well, we also went 'zip-lining' in Belgium near a water fall. The easy over there was like extreme. The first one was fun, the second one was challenging. I got stuck at the second one once because I didn't trust it. I attempted to jump off but it stopped me so I just risked it. I ended up doing it. heheh...

Mountain sliding was really awesome, the parks were right next to it too! It was really fast and I have footage of it just as I have of every single other amazing things I did on this trip. It was insanely fast! Well, the one in Interlaken was that is. It looked really scary at first because you go straight down at one of the parts. It only scared me when I didn't realize there were seat-belts. After riding the same one in Interlaken 3-4 times. I started sprinting in some sort of human-sized hamster ball. I was sprinting for like 15 minutes then my mom told me to stop so I jumped and stomped it which then flipped me and I fell on my back. I had a couple of bruises on my back and hands because of that. After that there was this wire that you sit on and you slide from a rope down from really high with no safety at all. I risked it and rode it. It was like 7 meters high. As I went have way through, it randomly stopped and I got hit on my head and my private spots on the metal wire thing. I couldn't hold the pain on my private spots so I lost my grip because it was going really fast and I fell from 3 meters high on my back. Well, then I got some ice cream that my sister took away from me...

tl;dr
It was such a blast and I went Paragliding, Zip-lining and Mountain sliding. I got hurt a couple of times and here's the real question about the video I'll be posting.

Should I use the clips that show my face or without showing my face? If 30 people say yes then I'll reveal it.

Magicalfishy
08-14-2015, 10:49 PM
Those rollercoaster moves sound fun! Anyways, welcome back. (:

FrostxMC =^.^=
08-14-2015, 11:12 PM
Those rollercoaster moves sound fun! Anyways, welcome back. (:

Thanks Fishy! You voted yes... They were really fun. It's really fast and relaxing. You feel as if you're the airplane.

Magicalfishy
08-15-2015, 01:47 PM
Thanks Fishy! You voted yes... They were really fun. It's really fast and relaxing. You feel as if you're the airplane.

That's cool, I want to try it someday. :)

FrostxMC =^.^=
08-15-2015, 08:13 PM
Bump
u u
m m
p p

ASAD
08-15-2015, 08:21 PM
Yohoo everyone!~ I haven't been on that much on the forums due to me travelling for three weeks. Well, 18 days to be exact... I don't need to be updated on anything because I've been lurking with my phone and iPad. I've traveled to a lot of places and they will be listed below although I must say, my favorite place was Interlaken in Switzerland. Marvelous and adventurous place. I've done a lot of crazy things and I did hurt my self a lot too. Well, it didn't hurt. I was just bleeding a lot. There are way too many things I've done so I'll just say the important parts. In Interlaken, we went Paragliding, Zip-Lining, Mountain-Sliding and we went to a couple of parks.

When we went Paragliding, it was... Amazing... It may look scary when you're on the ground and looking at people para-glide but it's really awesome when you do it yourself. Being in a parachute is faster than what you'd expect. I was with a trainer called Steve and he really made my day. They call him Steve awesome due to all of the crazy stuff he does and I happened to be with him. He let me fly for a bit and we... Almost hit a tree... Anyways when we were really high up he asked me if we'd want to do 'crazy roller-coaster moves' and I didn't really want to do it but we ended up doing it! At first we were spinning and going down really fast then we did a couple of flips. In the end of the flips, he made it look like we were falling which really spooked me.

Enough about Paragliding. It's time for Zip-lining. Well, we were Zip-Lining between trees. It was more like tree-climbing to be honest. It was still really fun because we were like 20 meters high. When I was zip-lining once, my camera fell on the ground. I even have the footage. Well, we also went 'zip-lining' in Belgium near a water fall. The easy over there was like extreme. The first one was fun, the second one was challenging. I got stuck at the second one once because I didn't trust it. I attempted to jump off but it stopped me so I just risked it. I ended up doing it. heheh...

Mountain sliding was really awesome, the parks were right next to it too! It was really fast and I have footage of it just as I have of every single other amazing things I did on this trip. It was insanely fast! Well, the one in Interlaken was that is. It looked really scary at first because you go straight down at one of the parts. It only scared me when I didn't realize there were seat-belts. After riding the same one in Interlaken 3-4 times. I started sprinting in some sort of human-sized hamster ball. I was sprinting for like 15 minutes then my mom told me to stop so I jumped and stomped it which then flipped me and I fell on my back. I had a couple of bruises on my back and hands because of that. After that there was this wire that you sit on and you slide from a rope down from really high with no safety at all. I risked it and rode it. It was like 7 meters high. As I went have way through, it randomly stopped and I got hit on my head and my private spots on the metal wire thing. I couldn't hold the pain on my private spots so I lost my grip because it was going really fast and I fell from 3 meters high on my back. Well, then I got some ice cream that my sister took away from me...

tl;dr
It was such a blast and I went Paragliding, Zip-lining and Mountain sliding. I got hurt a couple of times and here's the real question about the video I'll be posting.

Should I use the clips that show my face or without showing my face? If 30 people say yes then I'll reveal it.

I'm such a coward while reading the wall of text I was cringing so hard and I could feel the pain, lel. Wow that must be awesome and Welcome back! Yep you told Me about where were you travelling too in game. And show Your face! And Video footages too.

FrostxMC =^.^=
08-15-2015, 08:22 PM
Ahh... 22 more... I hope we don't reach it.

ASAD
08-15-2015, 08:24 PM
Ahh... 22 more... I hope we don't reach it.

Yes we will. :crazy:
Everyone use their alts to vote yes :crazy:

GrowForums
08-15-2015, 08:26 PM
Hi! 😂
Im glad you're back ☺

FrostxMC =^.^=
08-15-2015, 11:22 PM
Yes we will. :crazy:
Everyone use their alts to vote yes :crazy:
If anyone does that. I'd be really surprised... If it isn't a friend I would just shoot myself because of how curious you guys are on how I look...

FrostxMC =^.^=
08-18-2015, 10:02 PM
Bring Up My Post.

SilversoulX
08-18-2015, 10:05 PM
I have a surprise (http://www.shafou.com) for you!

JzoneGamer
08-19-2015, 01:56 AM
Welcome back!
Got any souvenirs for meh? :rolleyes: