PDA

View Full Version : ThisGuysWeeklyBlogThing

Minecraftpee
08-14-2015, 11:00 PM
Ive decided to make this thread, for people to chat and for me to post about the things ive seen and that really affected me to put this here. Here It is, And see ya!

August 14:
Today I saw HelenaLive's stream it was horrible. People kept on insulting her. I felt really bad for her and her family to see this happen to a huge community. I kept on seeing spam and insults of her being a llama. I also FINNALY got my new router so yay for 50-50 speed! So yeaaaa
See you next week,
-IWanDaPizzaNao

(and yes, that is my new ign but only for other games. ign for gt is Betsa)

ImAPogo
08-14-2015, 11:13 PM
15 August(I live in different timezone) : O My...atlast I got my internet back!Now for some youtube....just watched a video about a girl who uses black magic to be undefeatable.....but atlast she died when the police shot her continuosly.After that,I played ROBLOX....then I sleep....The End.

Minecraftpee
08-15-2015, 02:01 PM
Ive decided to make this thread, for people to chat and for me to post about the things ive seen and that really affected me to put this here. Here It is, And see ya!

August 14:
Today I saw HelenaLive's stream it was horrible. People kept on insulting her. I felt really bad for her and her family to see this happen to a huge community. I kept on seeing spam and insults of her being a llama. I also FINNALY got my new router so yay for 50-50 speed! So yeaaaa
See you next week,
-IWanDaPizzaNao
(and yes, that is my new ign but only for other games. ign for gt is Betsa)

Oh and yea! you guys can make your own blogs here! just remember to put it into a spoiler to reduce like spam..

Minecraftpee
08-18-2015, 02:41 AM
Bump (10 chars (I wonder if people do that anymore ( Im just doing this bc i have to wait 33 seconds before posting again )))