PDA

View Full Version : This is not weird, right?

GummiBear64
08-15-2015, 10:35 AM
It's not weird that I usually always play as a girl in games, right? Right?

I find it that they have a wider variety of stuff to choose from in their appearance, especially in Bethesda's games.

Please, inform me that I'm not weird or some other thing, please...

BioTestificate
08-15-2015, 11:14 AM
I think game developers did that on purpose for males who likes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) things.

GummiBear64
08-15-2015, 11:34 AM
I think game developers did that on purpose for males who likes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) things.

No. No. No. No.
I am not like that. Why would you even say that? I play games for the storyline and lore and fun, I swear.

BioTestificate
08-15-2015, 11:41 AM
No. No. No. No.
I am not like that. Why would you even say that? I play games for the storyline and lore and fun, I swear.

Well, I think it's just like how there are WAY too many gown designs for brides.
Sorry if that statement kinda hit you; most of the games I observed are like that.

And you're not weird; I play as a girl sometimes, only when I plan to mess the gameplay up though.

Hans
08-15-2015, 11:47 AM
i play as girl sometime yayya

ur not weird. some girls play as boys too sometime xdxdxd

GummiBear64
08-15-2015, 11:59 AM
Well, I think it's just like how there are WAY too many gown designs for brides.
Sorry if that statement kinda hit you; most of the games I observed are like that.

And you're not weird; I play as a girl sometimes, only when I plan to mess the gameplay up though.
It didn't hit me lol, it was a joke.
I don't ALWAYS play as a girl, but when I do, I play properly, lol.

i play as girl sometime yayya

ur not weird. some girls play as boys too sometime xdxdxd
they have more variety of better hairs. :c

BioTestificate
08-15-2015, 12:13 PM
It didn't hit me lol, it was a joke.
I don't ALWAYS play as a girl, but when I do, I play properly, lol.

they have more variety of better hairs. :c

why boys doesnt have them fabulous long hairs?

Myrred
08-15-2015, 12:45 PM
why boys doesnt have them fabulous long hairs?

Because society thinks its "unmanly"

GummiBear64
08-15-2015, 01:27 PM

Who has ever heard of an unman?
I'm just kidding, they actually do need hair like that for males.
I really need to get it on PC so I can download mods...

LittleSirP
08-15-2015, 01:31 PM
It's not weird, its just fun. I have an alt on GT where I count how long until get hit on by someone. It usually lasts 15 minutes or so, less than 3 if I go to dating worlds.

FinPhoen
08-15-2015, 01:40 PM
I prefer going as a male character because it just looks better in terms of clothes and hair

Boomer
08-15-2015, 01:45 PM

It is. :o

Tempting
08-15-2015, 02:17 PM
No. No. No. No.

This is similar to why I watch anime. I've seen ecchi anime, but only because the plot is interesting. I could care less about what it's really meant for.

Anyway, that's not true. Sometimes I pick girls for my avatars in games, so I don't see how choosing a different gender is a problem.

Juan Alfredo Guevara
08-15-2015, 04:20 PM
I never do it. It breaks my immersion. I play games for the gameplay.

Also, what the hell are you doing looking at your character? You are supposed to look at the enemy.

Brys
08-15-2015, 04:31 PM
It doesn't matter for me,

I'll choose the character that has the most benefits
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Derpyderp
08-15-2015, 06:49 PM

I find it that they have a wider variety of stuff to choose from in their appearance, especially in Bethesda's games.

;3c
the hairs on girls usually fit me better than guy hairs but then again its just dead colored strings fashioned to look interesting

Wronix
08-15-2015, 07:13 PM
50/50.. some classes fits better depending on the sex. Mage/healer/archer = females e.g, whilst warriors n paladins fits for male characters. This is ofc when you play MMO RPG's.

craft3d
08-15-2015, 07:17 PM

I think it honestly doesn't matter. Sure, if you play as opposite genders in games people may think it's weird, but it really depends on your playing style.

GummiBear64
08-15-2015, 09:57 PM
I never do it. It breaks my immersion. I play games for the gameplay.

Also, what the hell are you doing looking at your character? You are supposed to look at the enemy.

Don't judge me! Heck, when I play games like Fallout, I don't even wear great armour, I choose the ones that look good with each other.

Juan Alfredo Guevara
08-15-2015, 11:06 PM
Don't judge me! Heck, when I play games like Fallout, I don't even wear great armour, I choose the ones that look good with each other.

I'm guilty of this. I wore the Checkered Coat right since I killed Benny. It doesn't even have DT, I just ate the bullets like a man.

GummiBear64
08-16-2015, 12:10 AM
I'm guilty of this. I wore the Checkered Coat right since I killed Benny. It doesn't even have DT, I just ate the bullets like a man.

Of course, with my YOLO run, I'll have to wear something remotely decent and not just anything.
Maybe not the Winterized T51-B Power Armour as that is extremely op.

|ThyLuigi|
08-16-2015, 05:05 AM
Of course, with my YOLO run, I'll have to wear something remotely decent and not just anything.
Maybe not the Winterized T51-B Power Armour as that is extremely op.

It's not op if you have no skill like me..

GummiBear64
08-16-2015, 05:54 AM
It's not op if you have no skill like me..

It's literally infinite durability.

|ThyLuigi|
08-16-2015, 05:59 AM
It's literally infinite durability.

I mean dying easily...

GummiBear64
08-16-2015, 06:01 AM
I mean dying easily...

Ah, ok noob.

In all seriousness, I prefer the Chinese Stealth Suit over the Winterized T51-B Power Armor because infinite stealth field.

golddash
08-16-2015, 06:31 AM
People want attention, therefore they dress up as girls.

Simple as that.

GummiBear64
08-16-2015, 06:43 AM
People want attention, therefore they dress up as girls.

Simple as that.

But I'm not an attention seeker... ;-;

golddash
08-16-2015, 06:51 AM
But I'm not an attention seeker... ;-;

or people want to feel appreciative

and if is not that then... maybe you are just curious on how it feels like to be treated as your opposite gender?

GummiBear64
08-16-2015, 06:52 AM
or people want to feel appreciative

and if is not that then... maybe you are just curious on how it feels like to be treated as your opposite gender?

It's not an MMO, it's just an RPG. I just like the hairstyles, it's nothing serious...