PDA

View Full Version : SETH

Boomer
07-31-2013, 01:20 PM
Seth do you ever still come onto Tanked anymore? I never see you, even on Grow, and I'm coming up to my first year on being with Tanked. Do you come on or are you too busy with Grow?

DevinS
07-31-2013, 01:27 PM
Ok, Seth can't update Tanked because of some bugs.
When Seth would update Tanked, there would no longer be WebOS players anymore.

Seth comes every time when someone gets WOTD to give the trophy. But he vanishes after a minute or two. He is also a real Hero of Growtopia, that's why he gets many msg's saying "CAN YOU COME TO MY WORLD PLS?!"

Boomer
07-31-2013, 01:57 PM
Ok, Seth can't update Tanked because of some bugs.
When Seth would update Tanked, there would no longer be WebOS players anymore.

Seth comes every time when someone gets WOTD to give the trophy. But he vanishes after a minute or two. He is also a real Hero of Growtopia, that's why he gets many msg's saying "CAN YOU COME TO MY WORLD PLS?!"

I wasn't asking him to update, I was just asking if he could come on to Tanked sometime, because I've never met him before.

Metalwire
07-31-2013, 03:34 PM
I don't wanna seem harsh but the game that seems better out of all the games Seth made was growtopia tank is just one of those arcade games the game seems boring its more of an arcade game one of the worst game seth made sorry seth

Boomer
07-31-2013, 03:36 PM
I don't wanna seem harsh but the game that seems better out of all the games Seth made was growtopia tank is just one of those arcade games the game seems boring its more of an arcade game one of the worst game seth made sorry seth

That's just because you stink at it lol jk. :rolleyes:

Popokpoke
08-01-2013, 09:30 AM
That's just because you stink at it lol jk. :rolleyes:

i agree but its their opinion!if i am finding difficulties with somethign ill hate it too

TheDarkWolf
08-02-2013, 02:39 AM

Tanked actually isn't bad. I watched my friend play it, I can't download it because my App Store is not getting along with my Cydia...