PDA

View Full Version : I am mad at my neighbor.

Valentine
07-31-2013, 03:03 PM
I forgive everyone except him. I hope he steps on a lego. :panic::prophet:10150 I found this picture pretty funny.
Ps. His name is Jack
~Valentine <3

Metalwire
07-31-2013, 03:05 PM
LOl why are u mad at him did he cause u trouble if u need help pm me

Valentine
07-31-2013, 03:07 PM
LOl why are u mad at him did he cause u trouble if u need help pm me

He killed my cats. :mad: I don't like the word hate, but I hate him. :mad: Even thought it was few weeks ago I am still mad. Plus he called animal control on my dogs because they were a bit dirty. Even though we bathed them yesterday. :mad:

~Valentine <3

Iguana
07-31-2013, 03:13 PM
He killed my cats. :mad: I don't like the word hate, but I hate him. :mad: Even thought it was few weeks ago I am still mad. Plus he called animal control on my dogs because they were a bit dirty. Even though we bathed them yesterday. :mad:

~Valentine <3

What did happen to your cats? ): Sorry to hear that they died. Well you could get evidence and contact a lawyer to sue him!

Boomer
07-31-2013, 03:30 PM
Don't worry, my neighbors are some of the worst, too. They let their barky Miniature Pinschers (about 10 of them) out to pee at like, 3:00 in the morning. They always are barking at other people, even when they're not anywhere near the dogs. :mad:

Metalwire
07-31-2013, 03:31 PM
That's so bogus who does that. That's is just mistreating the animals

Valentine
07-31-2013, 03:55 PM
What did happen to your cats? ): Sorry to hear that they died. Well you could get evidence and contact a lawyer to sue him!

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?19166-OH-MY-GOD-GUYS-OH-MY-GOD&highlight=Cynthia Old thread I made. My cat didn't make it. My other cat didn't make it either.. :cry:

~Valentine <3

Swertip
07-31-2013, 04:00 PM
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?19166-OH-MY-GOD-GUYS-OH-MY-GOD&highlight=Cynthia Old thread I made. My cat didn't make it. My other cat didn't make it either.. :cry:

~Valentine <3

Awwww, That's so sad! D: :cry:

Edit: Dang, what a mad neighbor! D:

Valentine
07-31-2013, 04:07 PM
10154 R.I.P. Buddy (Black cat) & Stewie (Orange cat) :cry:

~Valentine <3

Valentine
07-31-2013, 04:07 PM
10154 R.I.P. Buddy (Black cat) & Stewie (Orange cat) :cry: <3

~Valentine <3

syrup
07-31-2013, 07:52 PM
Rest in peace, Buddy and Stewie :cry:

DevinS
07-31-2013, 07:59 PM

~Valentine <3

Stepping on a lego brick is the most painful thing that can happen.

- - - Updated - - -

10154 R.I.P. Buddy (Black cat) & Stewie (Orange cat) :cry: <3

~Valentine <3

Rest In Piece. Sad to hear that they are dead. :cry:

Valentine
08-01-2013, 03:31 AM
Stepping on a lego brick is the most painful thing that can happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Rest In Piece. Sad to hear that they are dead. :cry:

I hope he steps on 100,000 legos. :mad:

~Valentine <3

Iguana
08-01-2013, 03:45 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that...): I'm sad. If my dog died, I'd be heartbroken.. *sending virtual hug..*

Valentine
08-01-2013, 05:10 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that...): I'm sad. If my dog died, I'd be heartbroken.. *sending virtual hug..*

:hug: I took Moxie to get shots. Don't want her to pass away. My parents didn't want to take the others to the vet. :( They probably could've been saved..I miss playing with them in my room. :( My neighbor obviously has no heart and doesn't care for other people's feelings. He always looks in my backyard and if my dogs bark too much he sprays them with water. That makes me mad. :mad:

~Valentine <3

SlaSHadow
08-01-2013, 05:48 AM
:hug: I took Moxie to get shots. Don't want her to pass away. My parents didn't want to take the others to the vet. :( They probably could've been saved..I miss playing with them in my room. :( My neighbor obviously has no heart and doesn't care for other people's feelings. He always looks in my backyard and if my dogs bark too much he sprays them with water. That makes me mad. :mad:

~Valentine <3

I'd call the cops. He murdered 2 animals and is abusing more. That's not okay at all.

Valentine
08-01-2013, 07:03 AM
I'd call the cops. He murdered 2 animals and is abusing more. That's not okay at all.
He can get arrested for that? o.o

~Valentine <3

DeathAngelz
08-01-2013, 07:21 AM

~Valentine <3
That sucks I love cats ^.^ .

Valentine
08-01-2013, 07:24 AM
That sucks I love cats ^.^ .

I love cats too. ^.0

~Valentine <3

DevinS
08-01-2013, 07:50 AM
He can get arrested for that? o.o

~Valentine <3

Are you sure it was your neighbor who killed your cats? And I think yes, he can get arrested for that... I mean... THEY ARE CATS! They have a life too!

LeTroll
08-01-2013, 08:36 AM
Oh No!

Call the cops, so to speak!
Find evidence and if he is guilty then shame on him.
I can imagine the headlines now (Sorry if this is offensive)

JACK THE RIPPER

Is he really back?:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: If he is, he's now killing animals!:cry:
Turn the page to read our exclusive investigation into the inhumane murders.:mad:

etc. etc. etc.

Popokpoke
08-01-2013, 09:34 AM
Oh No!

Call the cops, so to speak!
Find evidence and if he is guilty then shame on him.
I can imagine the headlines now (Sorry if this is offensive)

JACK THE RIPPER

Is he really back?:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: If he is, he's now killing animals!:cry:
Turn the page to read our exclusive investigation into the inhumane murders.:mad:

etc. etc. etc.
wooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww heartlesssssss how did he kill them?

Flame_Rex
08-01-2013, 01:20 PM
Just do this, find a time when he's out on a vacation or maybe a very long time, fill his whole house with small water cups. Or maybe pour a whole bottle of glue on his floor. Or the worst one...
Sharpen some Legos and put them at not obvious areas

Boomer
08-01-2013, 01:33 PM
Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmh2jIgvonM

Valentine
08-01-2013, 08:10 PM
Are you sure it was your neighbor who killed your cats? And I think yes, he can get arrested for that... I mean... THEY ARE CATS! They have a life too!

A cat has died in his yard before. I was watching. He is on vacation right now. He always goes to his beach house after he tells on us. He's probably scared of my parents. :mad:

~Valentine <3

- - - Updated - - -

wooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww heartlesssssss how did he kill them?

He gave them something to poison them. They were both in agony and my mom didn't have money for the vet. I really wanted to take them to the vet. Another cat I think died the same in his yard. He is the meanest neighbor ever!

~Valentine <3

- - - Updated - - -

Just do this, find a time when he's out on a vacation or maybe a very long time, fill his whole house with small water cups. Or maybe pour a whole bottle of glue on his floor. Or the worst one...
Sharpen some Legos and put them at not obvious areas

Good idea. I have lots of legos. Why not use huge legos? I have a couple of huge legos and i'm not afraid to use them. :mad:

~Valentine <3

- - - Updated - - -

Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmh2jIgvonM

There's a tutorial to make this right?

~Valentine <3

Scoot
08-01-2013, 08:42 PM
10154 R.I.P. Buddy (Black cat) & Stewie (Orange cat) :cry:

~Valentine <3

Oh poor cats. I love cats too and you have terrible neighbor.

optimuswhat
08-01-2013, 09:52 PM
Call the cops and report animal abuse.

Valentine
08-01-2013, 11:55 PM
Call the cops and report animal abuse.

Hmm... I will tell my parents. Hope my neighbor has a good vacation in his beach home knowing he killed my cats. :mad:

~Valentine <3

Popokpoke
08-02-2013, 10:28 AM
Hmm... I will tell my parents. Hope my neighbor has a good vacation in his beach home knowing he killed my cats. :mad:

~Valentine <3

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:neighbours these days

Valentine
08-02-2013, 11:07 AM
I know. I was so mad I broke somethings..

~Valentine <3