PDA

View Full Version : I hate animal abusers

XxDMNDSxX
07-31-2013, 04:12 PM
I was watching this documentary of whats really going on behind the doors of the pig, chicken, cow, and sheep factories or whatever and they abuse them soooo much it makes me so angry that people would do these things to innocent animals. Every animal on this Earth deserves to live. I have a pet dog and I would never even think about hurting him. The look in the animals eyes say it all...

NinjaPRO
07-31-2013, 04:15 PM
I was watching this documentary of whats really going on behind the doors of the pig, chicken, cow, and sheep factories or whatever and they abuse them soooo much it makes me so angry that people would do these things to innocent animals. Every animal on this Earth deserves to live. I have a pet dog and I would never even think about hurting him. The look on the animals eyes say it all...

Belongs here - RTSoft Tavern (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?4-RTsoft-Tavern) because it has nothing to due with Growtopia.

Yes, I agree. Animal abuse makes me very upset when I eat a Turkey or Lamb, because I know what they did to them. They do animal abuse for money, and I agree, every animal deserves to live on this planet. Maybe you can make a world about animal abuse and how it can be stopped.

Yankee
07-31-2013, 04:15 PM
I was watching this documentary of whats really going on behind the doors of the pig, chicken, cow, and sheep factories or whatever and they abuse them soooo much it makes me so angry that people would do these things to innocent animals. Every animal on this Earth deserves to live. I have a pet dog and I would never even think about hurting him. The look in the animals eyes say it all...
Eh, I enjoy eating my steak, bacon, lamb chops, chicken wings, etc. Anyways, feel free to vent your anger here instead:
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?4-RTsoft-Tavern
EDIT: Good job NinjaPro...

ADMex1
07-31-2013, 04:17 PM

Let me explain how the Real world works out. It is far from the Rainbows and Sunshine how animals/people are treated. The people don't really care about the health/safety of the Animals. They just care about the profits made from the Animals. If the animals don't provide any profits, they get killed. Simple as that. Now, the big places do this. If you want people that actually care for animals, look for Organic foods.

Honestly, if you hate how animals are treated, go out there and try to change it. Otherwise, you can't complain about it, since there is near nothing that can stop the business.

XxDMNDSxX
07-31-2013, 04:18 PM
Let me explain how the Real world works out. It is far from the Rainbows and Sunshine how animals/people are treated. The people don't really care about the health/safety of the Animals. They just care about the profits made from the Animals. If the animals don't provide any profits, they get killed. Simple as that. Now, the big places do this. If you want people that actually care for animals, look for Organic foods.

yea I know but to those that don't know

Yankee
07-31-2013, 04:22 PM

Honestly, if you hate how animals are treated, go out there and try to change it. Otherwise, you can't complain about it, since there is near nothing that can stop the business.
Actually organic meats aren't treated that well either. People find loopholes around, and since organic costs more, they make more money. I found two interesting links on organic meat mistreatment.
http://www.peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/free-range-organic-meat-myth.aspx
http://www.peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/organic-free-range-meat.aspx

yea I know but to those that don't know
What would you rather have, the death of animals or the mass starvation of humanity?

XxDMNDSxX
07-31-2013, 04:25 PM
Actually organic meats aren't treated that well either. People find loopholes around, and since organic costs more, they make more money. I found two interesting links on organic meat mistreatment.
http://www.peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/free-range-organic-meat-myth.aspx
http://www.peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/organic-free-range-meat.aspx

What would you rather have, the death of animals or the mass starvation of humanity?

You don't get it, its not how much or whatever its how they do it. These guys have "rules" of which they "must" obey of how they treat the animals in the building, but since no one is watching, then they can do whatever they want

NIRVANADEMON
07-31-2013, 04:26 PM
If we don't eat them they will soon eat us hehe.

Yankee
07-31-2013, 04:34 PM
You don't get it, its not how much or whatever its how they do it. These guys have "rules" of which they "must" obey of how they treat the animals in the building, but since no one is watching, then they can do whatever they want
However they do it, the end result is the same, correct? At the end of the day, your dinner is still at the table. Sure they can make Kosher cuts so that the animal's don't "suffer" (They still die...). Do you know the economic impact of mandating Kosher or other ways to kill animals so that they don't suffer? Consumer would be hurt badly, causing everyone to spend more money on food. That means that the rising price of food will cause many people to have less money to spend on consumer goods (i.e The smart phone/tablet/device you are using to play Growtopia). Less money to consumer good producers cause businesses to fail. Boom! Economic recession/depression, double dip economies, rapid inflation, you name it. All for making animals suffer a little less? Would you rather more people to die from hunger/disease/famine/poverty?

SuperJ
07-31-2013, 04:36 PM
This statement belongs here:http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?4-RTsoft-Tavern
-SUPERJ

NIRVANADEMON
07-31-2013, 04:37 PM
However they do it, the end result is the same, correct? At the end of the day, your dinner is still at the table. Sure they can make Kosher cuts so that the animal's don't "suffer" (They still die...). Do you know the economic impact of mandating Kosher or other ways to kill animals so that they don't suffer? Consumer would be hurt badly, causing everyone to spend more money on food. That means that the rising price of food will cause many people to have less money to spend on consumer goods (i.e The smart phone/tablet/device you are using to play Growtopia). Less money to consumer good producers cause businesses to fail. Boom! Economic recession/depression, double dip economies, rapid inflation, you name it. All for making animals suffer a little less? Would you rather more people to die from hunger/disease/famine/poverty?

Woah!Well you explained it all leave it to yankee.

~TheDemon

XxDMNDSxX
07-31-2013, 04:37 PM
This statement belongs here:http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?4-RTsoft-Tavern
-SUPERJ

Yea I know I put in the wrong place :/

ADMex1
07-31-2013, 04:50 PM
Ohh, your complaining about how animals die? Oh.. I misread that. I thought you meant by the way they produce us things. (Like milk, Eggs, etc). Aha. Nah. They just die. There is no way to kill an animal without it feeling pain, unless it's under heavy sedation, which would be bad for the economy. So all in all, just avoid meats. Eat veggies.

bmxer2001
07-31-2013, 05:31 PM

Dont worry! None of that here! *punches cow to collect milk*

In all seriousness though, like ninjapro said, this doesnt have anything to do with growtopia. Next time post in the RTsoft tavern. :)

Metalwire
07-31-2013, 05:33 PM
Life has many tops and turfy and we need to survive this world is only for money people don't car they kill it anyways all they want is money no more and we need to eat healthy not dirt

XxDMNDSxX
07-31-2013, 06:17 PM

In all seriousness though, like ninjapro said, this doesnt have anything to do with growtopia. Next time post in the RTsoft tavern. :)

lol that's funny nd yea I kno! gosh like 5 ppl told me that already

iCat
07-31-2013, 06:23 PM

Punch a chicken!! Eggs!!! Anyways i dont think this is 'Growtopia' related..

Boomer
08-01-2013, 04:54 PM
Isn't this already in the RTSoft forum?

Anyway, there's not much we can do regarding the animals. Personally, I would stay away from PETA, as they can REALLY EXAGGERATE the way people treat animals.

- - - Updated - - -

If we don't eat them they will soon eat us hehe.

Reminds me of Animal Farm hehe.

optimuswhat
08-01-2013, 10:40 PM
Isn't this already in the RTSoft forum?

Anyway, there's not much we can do regarding the animals. Personally, I would stay away from PETA, as they can REALLY EXAGGERATE the way people treat animals.

- - - Updated - - -

Reminds me of Animal Farm hehe.

I actually read up that a majority of PETA's animals they "take care of" actually die of starvation and lack of space.