PDA

View Full Version : Tell us your dreams.

DioBrando
08-16-2015, 06:56 PM
I'm posting odd amounts of dream-related content today.

No matter how weird the dream is, we won't judge you.
Just share strange/any dreams you want.

wet is not allowed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
nonsexual loveu is ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

For some reason, whenever my dream becomes lucid, I wake up right after or just forget it's a dream. Perhaps it's because I was already awakening, and that's how I noticed it was a dream. Sometimes I would try and make things appear at the last second. I always remember the lucid parts well.
I once make Kakyoin lick a cherry in my dream. But then it ended, sadly. The background patterns where the colors of his Stand, white and green. Beautiful.
gawgeous

How about you guys? I could talk more about crazy coincidences and my strange personality differences in dreams.
tl;dr After playing alot of the same games, it becomes so predictable life itself is predictable. I had a little vision of a lightning bolt, very clear and colored. That night there was a severe thunderstorm. :P i love those, so cool and exciting lightning

Also, I might make an alternate account for my own characters, not Dio. I'll put it in my sig when I decide too. :) im excited so i will say this:
i hope you have a good day and dont be sad

let this cheer you up, itsz random
there is gore though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3AKM3tO9Dk
masculine male manly flandre scarlet laughs intimindatingly yet manly in the distance manly man
fighting

you care more about the video than the actual thread dont you

PolarisHD
08-16-2015, 07:25 PM
This is your dream. (http://gfycat.com/FelineJubilantGraywolf#)

I dreamt about having Yuno Gasai as my GF and then I got NTR'd. I guess I could call it a nightmare instead.

Another dream I had is that I was doing surgery and I suddenly got a Magnifying Glass/Virus Leash. I was running around the house and screaming. Had a hard time accepting that it was only a dream.

BlueNarwhal
08-16-2015, 07:29 PM
I saw Seth and Hamumu doing the whip while a cow shaved his hairs.
I was drinking milk and Seth had a heart attack.

Scopes
08-16-2015, 07:31 PM
I'm posting odd amounts of dream-related content today.

No matter how weird the dream is, we won't judge you.
Just share strange/any dreams you want.

wet is not allowed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
nonsexual loveu is ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

For some reason, whenever my dream becomes lucid, I wake up right after or just forget it's a dream. Perhaps it's because I was already awakening, and that's how I noticed it was a dream. Sometimes I would try and make things appear at the last second. I always remember the lucid parts well.
I once make Kakyoin lick a cherry in my dream. But then it ended, sadly. The background patterns where the colors of his Stand, white and green. Beautiful.
gawgeous

How about you guys? I could talk more about crazy coincidences and my strange personality differences in dreams.
tl;dr After playing alot of the same games, it becomes so predictable life itself is predictable. I had a little vision of a lightning bolt, very clear and colored. That night there was a severe thunderstorm. :P i love those, so cool and exciting lightning

Also, I might make an alternate account for my own characters, not Dio. I'll put it in my sig when I decide too. :) im excited so i will say this:
i hope you have a good day and dont be sad

let this cheer you up, itsz random
there is gore though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3AKM3tO9Dk
masculine male manly flandre scarlet laughs intimindatingly yet manly in the distance manly man
fighting

you care more about the video than the actual thread dont you
I played football with Peyton Manning in an empty in ground pool.
I went to a carnival in a white endless world.
I walked in a maze while elephants were walking around me.

Juan Alfredo Guevara
08-16-2015, 07:46 PM
I don't dream

For real. I never dream. And when I dream, I forget. I know I dreamt, I don't know what. It's weird.

Magicalfishy
08-16-2015, 07:48 PM
I don't dream

For real. I never dream. And when I dream, I forget. I know I dreamt, I don't know what. It's weird.

This is pretty much the same deal for me.

craft3d
08-16-2015, 08:23 PM
This is like my latest dream and now I haven't had a dream for a while:

So I had this dream where me and my friend (Most of you know who I'm talking about; people who don't, there's a spoiler below that explains it) and we were sitting on a bench together.
The scenery was like a forest behind us and a lake in front. Anyways, we were sitting there and suddenly it felt like we were being pulled apart by unknown forces.

That wasn't the worst part though. I was screaming out her name and she was crying and I just kept seeing tears roll down her face and then it all faded to white but I kept hearing her crying.

Yeah, I haven't had a dream in a while since.

For the people who never heard about her:

contains swearing so if you are easily offended don't click, PM me about it.
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?238211-*sigh*-didnt-wanna-do-this

just one growtopian
08-16-2015, 09:41 PM
I have never remembered any of my dreams. Maby i don't see any dreams at all :p

sonsoftanked
08-16-2015, 09:57 PM
one of my dreams is to ride a great white shark like a bull

DioBrando
08-17-2015, 01:35 AM
This is your dream. (http://gfycat.com/FelineJubilantGraywolf#)

i want kakyoin to lick horry's cherry

I dreamt about having Yuno Gasai as my GF and then I got NTR'd. I guess I could call it a nightmare instead.

Another dream I had is that I was doing surgery and I suddenly got a Magnifying Glass/Virus Leash. I was running around the house and screaming. Had a hard time accepting that it was only a dream.

I have had Growtopia related dreams before, it was so trippy that I'm going to write a story about it. Blew my mind.

one of my dreams is to ride a great white shark like a bull

That's epic

This is like my latest dream and now I haven't had a dream for a while:

So I had this dream where me and my friend (Most of you know who I'm talking about; people who don't, there's a spoiler below that explains it) and we were sitting on a bench together.
The scenery was like a forest behind us and a lake in front. Anyways, we were sitting there and suddenly it felt like we were being pulled apart by unknown forces.

That wasn't the worst part though. I was screaming out her name and she was crying and I just kept seeing tears roll down her face and then it all faded to white but I kept hearing her crying.

Yeah, I haven't had a dream in a while since.

thats deep man. kinda sad too

T
You go into the REM stage about each 90 minutes, assuming you dont take any medicine you go into a dreaming state which graduatly increases in time while sleeping. When in a Non REM stage your brain creates a chemical called Acetylcholine aka ACh which makes it harder to remember short term memories (dreams in this case). You will notice that if you wake up just after a REM stage you are more likely to remember a dream then if you where an hour away from REM. There are actually pills containing galantamine to lessen the production of ACh while they are asleep for increased dream recall now I believe Alzheimers patients use this as well but I think in bigger amounts.

What also helps is something called dream induction and dream journaling. Dream induction is basicly thiking about a dream you want to have and if you have some luck and good intention you might dream about it, this is also a pretty good way to lucid dream (concious dreaming) since you can just say "the next time im in a spaceship im dreaming" and if you find yourself in a spaceship in a dream you might remember what you said earlier and realize that youre dreaming and doing what ever you want.

Dream journaling is writing down your dreams each day and even if you cant remember anything write down how you feel. With enough practice and intention you can find common dream signs which occur in your dream. The next time you see one lf your dream sign you might wonder if this is a dream and probably causing lucidity. I've been kind of sloppy with my journal though, I've been working on stuff like morgan freeman saying things.

Anyways, hope that cleared up some stuff.

Here's the dream

The Gladiator

Gladiator fights are in Circus maximus. And I'm Sitting on massive tribune made out of sandcolored stones I walk to the left and see a girl, I ask her if she wants to have some sardines.
She says that there are no sardines in Egypt and if she asks the fishers they dont get it
I try to find damian (somehow I know he has sardines)
Then I am in the school cantine and see djurre, jos and some other people.
They are playing a card game I ask them if theyre playing Yugiyo but they say theyre playing a grownup version of it.
I go to the manege and find Damian upstairs in Cairo in the top right corner
I ask him if he still has sardines but he says he has none left
Im back
She put a silver ring in a basket to hide it
I sit in front of the gladiators
Pretty epic fights
Then i need to come fight
Wheelbarrow with bricks next to me I trhow the bricks one for one to clasmate but he dodges a lot.
He throws them back but it doesnt hurt.
I surrender because I don't want to get injured and go back to the tribune
I am watching professionals now
Fire at the top middle piece of circus maximus in the sand. I talk to an old man I know
I see people rushing with water buckets
I hope the fire spreads but it doesnt

that's detailed and long you know more than me but maybe the fire didnt spread because you control the dream kinda with thoughts, worries, wishes

I played football with Peyton Manning in an empty in ground pool.
I went to a carnival in a white endless world.
I walked in a maze while elephants were walking around me.

second one reminds me of a jjba episode

Waiting for someone to compliment the gorgeous video i found ;-;

craft3d
08-17-2015, 03:53 AM
thats deep man. kinda sad too

It's not as much saddening as much of as my worst nightmare.

I can't bear to think of what would happen to me.

RudyBan
08-17-2015, 07:38 AM
I dream of beautiful things. Just as I dream of bad things. What scares me is that I'll dream of something months and sometimes years before, and it comes to be. Scared of my own dreams, yet I feel best when they take me. Better when I'm high, too.

Festivity
08-17-2015, 09:27 AM
Don't let your dreams be dreams, JUST DO IT!

SpeedFreakz
08-17-2015, 09:46 AM
This is my dream last night

I'm missing in the city and I saw the Mario land. so I go their but I need to buy ticket to go Mario land but no need I can do anything in my dream. Then I'm going to magical elevator but the music of fnaf was spook me out in the elevator then I jump in the Mario land. There is Mario,luigi and many more.

The end.

26FtW26
08-17-2015, 11:41 AM
I was in my math class, doing a test. Then, I woke up, sweating. And I realized, it was just a nightmare.

Chocolatte
08-17-2015, 11:48 AM
HueHuehue mine is a weird one. So I was in school during the apocalypse, and I think some young kids drew a picture of a cactus on a purple sheet of paper. Then, I tripped down the stairs and broke my leg. A few seconds later, I found myself in my homeroom, and one of my retired teachers was standing next to some people in my class that were also injured. I was in this weird contraption thing that supported my head and my leg, and I realized both were throbbing painfully. (I get joint pains sometimes) So then I tried to walk and it worked, and then something happened and I jumped out of the window. :crazy: