PDA

View Full Version : What has been your major ambition?

GummiBear64
08-18-2015, 06:29 AM
What has been your biggest ambition?

I've always (ever since I got an Xbox) wanted to record YouTube videos using my Xbox 360 and Xbone.

It's been one of those things I've wanted to do for ages and who knows, one day I actually might...

GummiBear64
08-18-2015, 11:09 AM
I have also wanted to be a game developer.

SpeedFreakz
08-18-2015, 11:14 AM
I have also wanted to be a game developer.

Same bro ^^^

GummiBear64
08-18-2015, 11:16 AM
Same bro ^^^

The sort of games I want to make are open-world RPG like Final Fantasy, The Elder Scrolls, Fallout etc.

SpeedFreakz
08-18-2015, 11:19 AM
The sort of games I want to make are open-world RPG like Final Fantasy, The Elder Scrolls, Fallout etc.

I have bunch of idea if i will be a game developer and I want to make open-world RPG with story line.

iFrostSpark
08-18-2015, 11:22 AM
I always wanted to be an architect
;-;

WOOWOOWOO
08-18-2015, 11:23 AM
Game design. But im trying to go to the military. After high school..

GTDanielD
08-18-2015, 11:31 AM
I've ALWAYS wanted to be a chef. Unfortunately, during college, I didn't manage to take the culinary course, because I was one of the unfortunate people whose parents are always having high expectations, so, yeah.

iFrostSpark
08-18-2015, 11:38 AM
I've ALWAYS wanted to be a chef. Unfortunately, during college, I didn't manage to take the culinary course, because I was one of the unfortunate people whose parents are always having high expectations, so, yeah.

the only food ive cooked in my whole life are eggs and hotdogs

Hans
08-18-2015, 11:39 AM

I wan 2 be computar expart and coding too

Lez collab when we (EVEN) get to be devs.

GTDanielD
08-18-2015, 11:43 AM
the only food ive cooked in my whole life are eggs and hotdogs

I actually tried to make a Creme Brulee. Fortunately, it was a success!

FrostxMC =^.^=
08-18-2015, 11:45 AM
Rule the world. No one else wants to compete with me? This makes it a whole lot easier.

unconscious98
08-18-2015, 11:50 AM
I actually tried to make a Creme Brulee. Fortunately, it was a success!

Some culinary courses only take about 2 years, some even goes for 6 months. If you have spare time, or after you graduate, maybe? :3
What course did you take?

- - - Updated - - -

Rule the world. No one else wants to compete with me? This makes it a whole lot easier.

I do. I will be the God of the gods and rule the entire universe, and existence of every existing and non existing thing known and unknown to all things. Parallel worlds, and dimensions, alternate worlds and places.

GTDanielD
08-18-2015, 11:56 AM
Some culinary courses only take about 2 years, some even goes for 6 months. If you have spare time, or after you graduate, maybe? :3
What course did you take?

- - - Updated - - -

I do. I will be the God of the gods and rule the entire universe, and existence of every existing and non existing thing known and unknown to all things. Parallel worlds, and dimensions, alternate worlds and places.

Took teaching. I've graduated from UP, applied from a school my father owns, teached for 4 years, took MBA Classes, got my degree, father quitted, gave me his job as an administrator that definitely ruined my life, found my girlfriend, after 6 months gave her the administration position, and now, I'm thinking of letting the school go, and take culinary classes.

ID: BEASTLY
08-18-2015, 11:59 AM
Make a positive difference however I can.

unconscious98
08-18-2015, 12:10 PM
Took teaching. I've graduated from UP, applied from a school my father owns, teached for 4 years, took MBA Classes, got my degree, father quitted, gave me his job as an administrator that definitely ruined my life, found my girlfriend, after 6 months gave her the administration position, and now, I'm thinking of letting the school go, and take culinary classes.

You already graduated? I just started!! xD
I'm also taking business administration in holy angel university, it would be advantageous to take culinary classes and start your own business since you already Have the necessary knowledge for setting up and managing a business.

GTDanielD
08-18-2015, 12:41 PM
You already graduated? I just started!! xD
I'm also taking business administration in holy angel university, it would be advantageous to take culinary classes and start your own business since you already Have the necessary knowledge for setting up and managing a business.

Exactly why I'm planning to take culinary classes. However, if I take the culinary course AND start my own business, that would result in having to let go of something I hold on to for a LONG time. I mean, I don't have children, both of my siblings are definitely not interested in teaching. Only me and my girlfriend are. God, good thing I am not an an administrator anymore.

Btw, good luck with your classes in Holy Angel University!

unconscious98
08-18-2015, 12:56 PM
Exactly why I'm planning to take culinary classes. However, if I take the culinary course AND start my own business, that would result in having to let go of something I hold on to for a LONG time. I mean, I don't have children, both of my siblings are definitely not interested in teaching. Only me and my girlfriend are. God, good thing I am not an an administrator anymore.

Btw, good luck with your classes in Holy Angel University!

At least you have your girlfriend to help you out ☺️
Sometimes, you just have to go to an adventure and not stay in a hole doing the same thing over and over again. This is why I took the BA course.
And anyways, having children means you have to be able to supply their necessities and have ample time to be with them at the same time, passing your job to them would also just repeat history all over again.

And thank you! I will need it, accounting and math are melting my brain away haha!πŸ˜†

Shadin Siddique
08-18-2015, 12:59 PM
Become an animator,animation movie developer/director and create directory animations. :whistling:

GTDanielD
08-18-2015, 01:09 PM
At least you have your girlfriend to help you out ☺️
Sometimes, you just have to go to an adventure and not stay in a hole doing the same thing over and over again. This is why I took the BA course.
And anyways, having children means you have to be able to supply their necessities and have ample time to be with them at the same time, passing your job to them would also just repeat history all over again.

And thank you! I will need it, accounting and math are melting my brain away haha!πŸ˜†

Actually, here's just something small about me. Being a teacher was NOT my first, second or even third job, unlike what I always say. My first job is actually a farmer, when I was still in 2nd year college. The second job I had was when I was 3rd year college, back then, my father told me to sell ice cream. The third job I had before I was a teacher is when I first graduated college. I was a janitor in the school my girlfriend is now administrating, which I did before. Kids those days, keep picking on me for having a 'dumb' job, now, that janitor is already the person you'd usually find in his office, computing the overall grades, and changed the attitude of the students who picked on the ole' janitor.

PannyFlan
08-18-2015, 01:13 PM
My goal is to be a fashion designer in the future, and hoping people can see my creaviry and be spread out through history.

SpeedFreakz
08-18-2015, 01:16 PM
Become an animator,animation movie developer/director and create directory animations. :whistling:

Oh you have a future to work in PIXAR.

KKcupcake
08-18-2015, 01:21 PM
I want to score 254 for PSLE, make it into SCGS (IP), go on to JC, and study to be a pharmacist.
People think being pharmacists are easy but it's not super easy. You have to remember names of medicines and their uses, dosages, time for each consumption and stuff like that. You also need to be able to tell patients about how to consume it correctly, and thus have to be proficient in major languages. Being a pharmacist involves hard work, and isn't just fun and games.
Being an easily sick person, medicine is a common sight, and it has cultivated a love and curiosity for learning about medicines and medical sciences.
(the salary is 3k-4k as well)

yoyododo3
08-18-2015, 01:25 PM
I wanna be a football [soccer] player.. I dont know why but since im a kid i loved both football and reading books /fp. I think im a nerd but at the same time an athelete :sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

juragan
08-18-2015, 02:06 PM
Game design.
http://wigunpics.science/8/g.png

Magicalfishy
08-18-2015, 02:12 PM
I want to become a great Youtuber one day.

I look up to nigahiga man. :p

PURPLE585
do something meaningful with my life

unconscious98
Actually, here's just something small about me. Being a teacher was NOT my first, second or even third job, unlike what I always say. My first job is actually a farmer, when I was still in 2nd year college. The second job I had was when I was 3rd year college, back then, my father told me to sell ice cream. The third job I had before I was a teacher is when I first graduated college. I was a janitor in the school my girlfriend is now administrating, which I did before. Kids those days, keep picking on me for having a 'dumb' job, now, that janitor is already the person you'd usually find in his office, computing the overall grades, and changed the attitude of the students who picked on the ole' janitor.

Oh I see, it all makes sense, it must've been hard being picked on by your own peers and not being able to fully hang out with your friends because of your job, but one thing I've noticed among my classmates is that they have more respect to working students than they did in the past, although some people still remain the same, I really don't know much, because I'm always the type of person who has a small range of acquaintances, let alone friends to observe.
But there is that one thing that I've always dreamed of, and that is to be a very successful person they wouldn't have thought I would be.
They'd be thinking back from those days, the young person they ignored and mocked now stands up Waay above them, paying no heed to the vermin below. πŸ˜€
All those work and hardships is something to be proud of.

craft3d
08-18-2015, 02:22 PM
To see my friend after high school, find a college or university near her, and study for a commercial pilot diploma.

dov36Kaizo
08-18-2015, 02:33 PM
Get rid of the Script Error that sometimes pops up on my laptop (jk)
Beat Mega Satan and Plantera w/o cheating (jk)
Now, to be serious, my biggest ambition was to get over 1k views on a YT video. And I say "was" because in a month my first video make over 1k.

Bob Will
08-18-2015, 02:35 PM
Becoming a cartoonist and make a show.

PannyFlan
08-18-2015, 02:42 PM
I want to become a great Youtuber one day.

I look up to nigahiga man. :p

I love nigahiga channel!
I want to make videos something like he did, or he Fungbrocomedy where they do asian stuff and eat so many good food, and some werid videos they make but entertaining at same time ^_^

GummiBear64
08-18-2015, 08:40 PM
I also want to be a TV editor. Editing movies and such.

darksnake99
08-18-2015, 10:00 PM
I want to BASE jump off te One World Trade Center. But since I probably would get arrested trying to smuggle a parachute in there, maybe just skydiving. :sweatdrop:

IceKane
08-18-2015, 10:20 PM
http://media.indiatimes.in/media/content/2015/Mar/1_1425715512_725x725.jpg

Good luck with that...

ElectroDream
08-18-2015, 10:31 PM
My brother told me that we can make MC videos together and become 'famous'. :sweatdrop:

Obviously I'm going to help him with that by talking using English everyday with him until his English gets better, then we start. :crazy:

Magicalfishy
08-19-2015, 01:23 AM

Good luck with that...

Not unless you have a strong will and you work your very hardest to work towards your dreams.

My goal is to be a fashion designer in the future, and hoping people can see my creaviry and be spread out through history.

That's a cool idea, but your animation skills clearly are amazing. I bet if you worked on them your hardest until you moved out that you'd have a really solid job working for someone else or as a youtuber.

Christopher
08-19-2015, 01:28 AM
What has been your biggest ambition?

I've always (ever since I got an Xbox) wanted to record YouTube videos using my Xbox 360 and Xbone.

It's been one of those things I've wanted to do for ages and who knows, one day I actually might...

To set my school on fire :) with everybody inside

GummiBear64
08-19-2015, 01:33 AM

Good luck with that...

because science.

raqk
08-19-2015, 02:02 AM
I want to BASE jump off te One World Trade Center. But since I probably would get arrested trying to smuggle a parachute in there, maybe just skydiving. :sweatdrop:

Reminds me of that trailer I saw for the movie about the guy that high roped (I think that's what it's called) across the World Trade Center. I probably watch trailers more than I watch movies, I think I have a problem.

Anyways, I always thought it'd be cool to start up my own forums about general/gaming/television built with love for Foruming, rather than purely discussion for the topic, asking for help and resolving problems. I know there is a lot of forums out there already, but I'd personal prefer one that is smallish (but big ones are always good, too!), frequently updated/looked after, and a lot more than what people think of when they hear about forums today.