PDA

View Full Version : My opinion ;D

Limonvicki
08-01-2013, 08:48 AM
Guys I just wanted to write this because all I hear are people quitting and it makes me very sad but angry because all I hear wen people r quitting is "can i Have ur items?!" "can I have ur angel wings?" and tht makes me very sad but angry tht people all they say is can I have this can I have tht I mean please just Cheer them up or something instead of just bringing them down and have them thinking tht wow. They really dnt want me here im useless. :( so please read this and understand tht some people don't care if people quit but some people do care and a lot so please take in mind tht this came from my heart. :)

Always there!
~Vicki <3

Popokpoke
08-01-2013, 09:28 AM
Guys I just wanted to write this because all I hear are people quitting and it makes me very sad but angry because all I hear wen people r quitting is "can i Have ur items?!" "can I have ur angel wings?" and tht makes me very sad but angry tht people all they say is can I have this can I have tht I mean please just Cheer them up or something instead of just bringing them down and have them thinking tht wow. They really dnt want me here im useless. :( so please read this and understand tht some people don't care if people quit but some people do care and a lot so please take in mind tht this came from my heart. :)

Always there!
~Vicki <3

thats sad and true but .... dont this goto the growtopia general chat?since you said angel wings and items and stuff????

Limonvicki
08-01-2013, 09:33 AM
thats sad and true but .... dont this goto the growtopia general chat?since you said angel wings and items and stuff????

Ugh. I always get those confused :/