PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow's the day.

26FtW26
08-18-2015, 08:25 PM
Tomorrow is when we'll be finishing moving into da new house. My dad just got the truck to get bigger furniture over there.
I just hope that there'll be no problems with setting up the bae* or the side bae**. Wish me luck :D

*the computer **the tv

Juan Alfredo Guevara
08-18-2015, 08:28 PM
Nice! Home transitions must be weird. I feel awkward when sleeping at other houses, imagine doing it permanently! I assume you get used to it eventually, right?

26FtW26
08-18-2015, 08:33 PM
Nice! Home transitions must be weird. I feel awkward when sleeping at other houses, imagine doing it permanently! I assume you get used to it eventually, right?

I get used to things quickly. I always find other peoples' beds comfier tho, so let's see how long until my brain marks off the place as home xD
The good thing that will make this much easier is, that the place where I am rite now, I have no friends here (since it's a crappy town/village with less than 1000 people and all the kids my age are asshats :3), so that's good.
The one thing I'll get used to real quickly is the fact that there's a pizza place 1 minute away from it <3<3<3 pizza is the real mvp