PDA

View Full Version : What's the support email?

Christopher
08-18-2015, 10:09 PM
I don't know why can't they private message you why your thread was deleted :whistling:

Bejewled
08-18-2015, 10:12 PM
Well posting this thread in the wrong subforum isnt helping.

PolarisHD
08-18-2015, 10:15 PM
Posting in the wrong subforum or making a spammy post can result in your thread being deleted or locked without warning. We try and keep the general chat and other subs as clean as possible.

And yes, in some cases we contact the original poster telling them why their thread was taken care of to prevent them from making the same mistake. We do expect the older forumers, however, to understand the forums rules.
10cutelolis

Christopher
08-18-2015, 11:15 PM
10cutelolis

So you saw my thread? It was about racism in Growtopia so I posted it in DRAMA, was I supposed to post it in Growtopia bugs and problems or the tanked sub forum

Bejewled
08-18-2015, 11:21 PM
So you saw my thread? It was about racism in Growtopia so I posted it in DRAMA, was I supposed to post it in Growtopia bugs and problems or the tanked sub forum

(10 Chars)

PolarisHD
08-18-2015, 11:46 PM

Was that the thread wherein the racist guy said "I am white"? If so, then it's useless, but that's just me. Also, if you mentioned his name or posted a picture that has his name in it, then that might be the reason.

Christopher
08-18-2015, 11:47 PM
Was that the thread wherein the racist guy said "I am white"? If so, then it's useless, but that's just me. Also, if you mentioned his name or posted a picture that has his name in it, then that might be the reason.
It was a picture of me, oh and do you know the email to the support ._.

PolarisHD
08-18-2015, 11:51 PM
It was a picture of me, oh and do you know the email to the support ._.

I doubt that the GT support might help. Your best bet would be waiting for the moderator that deleted your thread to reply.

Berenice
08-18-2015, 11:58 PM
"And yes, in some cases we contact the original poster telling them why their thread was taken care of to prevent them from making the same mistake."

Straight up lie

PolarisHD
08-19-2015, 12:02 AM
"And yes, in some cases we contact the original poster telling them why their thread was taken care of to prevent them from making the same mistake."

Straight up lie

Just because it didn't happen to you, to anyone you know, or didn't see them doing it, doesn't mean that it's a lie.

Also, posting the reason in the thread before closing it is also considered as contacting the OP.

Simplify_
08-19-2015, 12:16 AM
Just because it didn't happen to you, to anyone you know, or didn't see them doing it, doesn't mean that it's a lie.

Lol we're all related :sweatdrop: i got my thread deleted without ever getting a reason, but I think I know why the thread was deleted... But for Christopher they should have given him a reason

Simplify_
08-19-2015, 12:32 AM
Hey Chris look

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?243851-Racism-against-muslims

I bet you $2 they won't delete it