PDA

View Full Version : So horrible...

GensteR
08-19-2015, 03:16 PM
This isn't related to Growtopia but the event happened yesterday at Thailand is very frustating! And it got 2 Hong Kong women died...:mad: I really hope died people will R.I.P peacefully.

Please leave R.I.P's here. :nuke: And I hope no more bomb explosions will happen. :mad:

Not sure if there are Thai Growtopians.....

dov36Kaizo
08-19-2015, 03:18 PM
This isn't related to Growtopia but the event happened yesterday at Thailand is very frustating! And it got 2 Hong Kong women died...:mad: I really hope died people will R.I.P peacefully.

Please leave R.I.P's here. :nuke: And I hope no more bomb explosions will happen. :mad:

Then post it in the tavern ffs. And how ironic, a mini-mod uses the wrong thread.

GensteR
08-19-2015, 03:19 PM
Then post it in the tavern ffs. And how ironic, a mini-mod uses the wrong thread.

Don't you care about dead people?! :eek:

gabecool2
How friggin disgraceful RIP

Unluckiest
You know this isn't related to growtopia yet you still post it here instead of the tavern, gg.

CodeSky
08-19-2015, 03:22 PM

Everybody cares, death is horrible but it's just the fact that you posted this in Growtopia general chat , it should have been in Tavern.

But still R.I.P

dov36Kaizo
08-19-2015, 03:22 PM

To be honest, unless it's someone I know, someone I can spot, I can identify, no. I don't give a damn about who dies and who gets born. Call me cold-hearted but I still won't care.

gabecool2
08-19-2015, 03:24 PM
I've lost hope in humanity people care about whether someone posts a thread in the wrong sub forum of a game more than people dieing

dov36Kaizo
08-19-2015, 03:25 PM
I've lost hope in humanity people care about whether someone posts a thread in the wrong sub forum of a game more than people dieing

You can't find the irony, i feel it.

GensteR
08-19-2015, 03:25 PM

Yeah, the people died in a very horrible way but they still care right/wrong sub-forum more than death.

Shawn Wilson
08-19-2015, 03:26 PM

Not really. How many nights you spent in a graveyard trying to visit dead people? News flash they not gonna talk back to you.

In all seriousness I play growtopia to escape real life problems so Id rather not deal with real life problems in gt.

Im sorry but a bunch of toddlers/teenagers can't grasp social and political issues facing the world. Thier life is school and rainbows. Im not expecting these kids who lived sheltered lives to understand the hardships of the world.

gabecool2
08-19-2015, 03:28 PM
Some people on this planet....

dov36Kaizo
08-19-2015, 03:30 PM
Some people on this planet (like me)....

...don't get the irony.

gabecool2
08-19-2015, 03:31 PM
...don't get the irony.
What me thinking people's lives are more important than games is bad? K den

dov36Kaizo
08-19-2015, 03:34 PM

A mini-mod, a person whose main job is to tell people that they are posting in the wrong subforum is litterarly, effectively posting in the wrong subforum. You should use the Irony Manual more often.

Shawn Wilson
08-19-2015, 03:34 PM

So join the red cross or green peace. Go feed the hungry at a shelter. Give a homless dude a bath and a sandwitch. Being a keyboard warrior isn't changing the world. Its having an opinion. Start a blog for like minded people. That would be approprite.

There is no shortage of people in perilous situations that could use real help and beating the drums on some kids game won't accomplish anything but endless debating.

Spyroboy
08-19-2015, 03:38 PM
Many people die everyday. Do we have to be sad that all those people die?

Well not no but kinda no.

Many people only care if a person dies if they know him or her.

So... I don't know those people but sorry for your loss .... I guess. :sweatdrop:

gabecool2
08-19-2015, 03:38 PM
Wow, two people I don't even know died in a totally different country. Wowowow, let me just waste my time browsing these sub forums to find someones ranting about death that will do NOTHING. Wooowow he wants out RIP's, and we don't know them?

I didn't come to this forums for a news/funeral assembly, I game here to talk about the game. The thread was pointless, and posting it in this subforum was pointless.

Meanwhile, 108 people are dying per minute. And here we are, crying over a damn explosion. If you want to cry over people dying and explosions you should be in the American Military.
WHAT IF those people where your friends/family think about what your saying they died in a horrible way. Anyways I'm off don't bother doing drama

gabecool2
08-19-2015, 03:45 PM
He doesn't know them, you don't know them. Don't bring it into a game either. Whine about it in real life.

How ironic, gabecool2 doesn't bother with drama, but yet, here he is, creating more.

And WHAT IF this place wasn't a hong kong news station, oh wait, it isn't!
I know I don't them but the point I was trying to make is that a life is more important than pixels
also the rtsoft tavern is filled with spam bots

ASAD
08-19-2015, 03:51 PM
Thousands or even Millions of people die everyday. And crying about them is not going to bring them alive (Well a little cry Is okay) . You need to move on in life, After all everyone has to die one day.

And this should be posted in the tavern or some other forum, this Subforum is for Growtopia discussions and chat only.

gabecool2
08-19-2015, 03:52 PM
Hypocrite, spam bots or not, this isn't a place to share your news. You also don't even know them, but yet your making statements like you do. You go around criticizing and then acting like nothing ever happens when someone confronts you. How ironic, gabe2cool knows everything, just like the mini-mod. You made or showed no acts of you trying to make that point. All you did was show acts of hypocrisy, and how we all are supposed to whine over 2 people dying, because of an explosion. They didn't kill each other for pixels either nor having to relate anything with this game, so all your argument statements in this thread, overall, are invalid.
I do agree he could of posted it somewhere else and I agree with your opion :p just stop the drama ok? The stuff I said made hardly any sense! RIP anyways

CeleusGT
08-19-2015, 03:55 PM
I don't think that people dying in an explosion is horrible. It doesn't effect me. But what is really terrifying, is that those people died because of other people. Someone else wanted to make that bomb to kill those humans. That "Someone else" was a human too. He WAS a human. Now he has lost his humanity.
Rest in peace, those 108 people who die in a minute, and those who go over the 108 dying people.

ThundererzzGT
08-19-2015, 03:57 PM

Man the people in this thread are so rude. This is just a game. People are like "Ohhhh he posted in wrong subforum and he's a mod" No one cares a bit about the people who were killed in the bombing? Video games are ruining humanity. When i was growing up kids always thought what if it were them. Now people are like "MEH"

gabecool2
08-19-2015, 03:59 PM
Man the people in this thread are so rude. This is just a game. People are like "Ohhhh he posted in wrong subforum and he's a mod" No one cares a bit about the people who were killed in the bombing? Video games are ruining humanity. When i was growing up kids always thought what if it were them. Now people are like "MEH"
Someone who agrees :hat:

CeleusGT
08-19-2015, 03:59 PM

Actually humans are killing humans. Humans are ruining the humanity. How ironic.

Rockytop
08-19-2015, 04:01 PM

Make sure you post stuff like this in RTSoft Tavern.

dov36Kaizo
08-19-2015, 04:01 PM

Lolno. You know, there's a site that shows every death and birth every second in the world. Now, I challenge you, Gabecool and Thundererzzz. I challenge you to spend 1 hour on that site, crying for each dead and being joyful for each newborn. Do that and you won't have the same oppinion over "games destroying humanity" and "gamers not giving a crap about deaths".

ThundererzzGT
08-19-2015, 04:02 PM
Actually humans are killing humans. Humans are ruining the humanity. How ironic.

"Go outside sometime and enjoy life while we still have it"
ME_TODAY

lolgato
08-19-2015, 04:02 PM

I dont think you understand THIS IS A GAME FORUM It is not a forum to mourn the loss of people go to a cemetery if you want. If you can't understand this you need help:nope:

ASAD
08-19-2015, 04:03 PM
"Go outside sometime and enjoy life while we still have it"
ME_TODAY

What if the weather is bad? :crazy:

ThundererzzGT
08-19-2015, 04:04 PM
Lolno. You know, there's a site that shows every death and birth every second in the world. Now, I challenge you, Gabecool and Thundererzzz. I challenge you to spend 1 hour on that site, crying for each dead and being joyful for each newborn. Do that and you won't have the same oppinion over "games destroying humanity" and "gamers not giving a crap about deaths".

Srsly dude u have no respect a simple schoolyard bully.

CeleusGT
08-19-2015, 04:05 PM

They would go crazy for changing their mood over and over again!

ThundererzzGT
08-19-2015, 04:06 PM
What if the weather is bad? :crazy:
then exercise a bit lol go to the gym or whatever

ASAD
08-19-2015, 04:07 PM

Umm.... Could you give the link of the website, I wanna have a look.

GensteR
08-19-2015, 04:07 PM
I've seen everyone's replies, 70% honestly don't care about 108 people died in A MINUTE. :nope:

dov36Kaizo
08-19-2015, 04:08 PM
Srsly dude u have no respect a simple schoolyard bully.

Don't post stuff like that, you make me laugh. Also, this site IS A FREAKING GAME FORUM. If you only want to talk about 2 people that you dont even know that died, then I invite you to GET OUT.

GTLighty
08-19-2015, 04:09 PM
R.I.P :cry:

Like pretty much everyone said in this post, wrong sub-forum. :sweatdrop:

Just to tell you, many many MANY people (sadly) die everyday. It's not something we can control. Hundreds and thousands die innocent and it's not something that should be posted on a game forums. As sad as it is to see people dying innocently, news is for news, forums is for forums.

ThundererzzGT
I've seen everyone's replies, 70% honestly don't care about 108 people died in A MINUTE. :nope:
Glad i'm not alone on this one! Jerks are out everywhere

gabecool2
Don't post stuff like that, you make me laugh. Also, this site IS A FREAKING GAME FORUM. If you only want to talk about 2 people that you dont even know that died, then I invite you to GET OUT.
Stop continuing the fight I mean cmon nobody cares about 2 lunatics fighting

lolgato
08-19-2015, 04:10 PM
It's not that I dont care but this is not the place to be discussing it hope you understand.:hat:

ThundererzzGT
08-19-2015, 04:11 PM
Your probablly banned in gt now i invite you to gtfo:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wav e::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

dov36Kaizo
08-19-2015, 04:12 PM
Umm.... Could you give the link of the website, I wanna have a look.

https://92f9e7be6484d407e55a143e88b6c707cbafb1de.googledri ve.com/host/0B2GQktu-wcTicEI5VUZaYnM1emM/
Here you go, buddy! Have fun.

gabecool2
08-19-2015, 04:14 PM
https://92f9e7be6484d407e55a143e88b6c707cbafb1de.googledri ve.com/host/0B2GQktu-wcTicEI5VUZaYnM1emM/
Here you go, buddy! Have fun.
Pffffttt no one click it probably a virus:ninja::nuke::excl:

dov36Kaizo
08-19-2015, 04:15 PM
Your probablly banned in gt now i invite you to gtfo:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wav e::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

They see me rollin', they hatin'.

- - - Updated - - -

Pffffttt no one click it probably a virus:ninja::nuke::excl:

Ok, dude! Don't click it! Fine! The exit is to the right.

gabecool2
08-19-2015, 04:17 PM
They see me rollin', they hatin'.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, dude! Don't click it! Fine! The exit is to the right.
The exits to the left *facepalms*

dov36Kaizo
08-19-2015, 04:19 PM
The exits to the left *facepalms*

Yeah! Now turn 180 degrees and it's to the right.

Hans
08-19-2015, 04:24 PM
(I'm pretty sure most of you saying "RIP" don't even give two damns and just type it for the sake of saying it. Trust me, I know that feeling when you want to care for someone who died you don't even know but you can't because you want to feel good for yourself.)

But do it if you wish.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh man, you sure don't do understand rules.

He intentionally posted it here just for the sake of him even "caring". Call me cold-hearted, but this guy's an ironic attention seeker.

gabecool2
08-19-2015, 04:26 PM
(I'm pretty sure most of you saying "RIP" don't even give two damns and just type it for the sake of saying it. Trust me, I know that feeling when you want to care for someone who died you don't even know but you can't because you want to feel good for yourself.)

But do it if you wish.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh man, you sure don't do understand rules.

He intentionally posted it here just for the sake of him even "caring". Call me cold-hearted, but this guy's an ironic attention seeker.
Me? Or the thread poster

Hans
08-19-2015, 04:28 PM
Me? Or the thread poster

GensteR.

On a side-note, I just noticed you don't know how to distinguish fact from opinion that's why you're flipping-out.

Sorry, but caring or even crying a million tears won't even change anything. If you care, then don't impose it on us like it was some kind of change.

GensteR
08-19-2015, 04:39 PM
GensteR.

On a side-note, I just noticed you don't know how to distinguish fact from opinion that's why you're flipping-out.

Sorry, but caring or even crying a million tears won't even change anything. If you care, then don't impose it on us like it was some kind of change.

I don't care about people who compares with me.

Hans
08-19-2015, 04:48 PM
I don't care about people who compares with me.

I don't particularly care for almost everyone, and I detest all of you.. so it's great to hear we're on the same page.

Aram Sevag
08-19-2015, 05:09 PM

Yeah because you're going to care about every single person dying every second.

Just to tell you, many many MANY people (sadly) die everyday.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nicholas-cage-you-dont-say.gif

HerobrineFan
08-19-2015, 05:38 PM
Wrong Sub Forum.

You will get KARMA
08-19-2015, 05:38 PM
Sorry to say but all the other deaths are equally horible then the 2 from hong kong. You seem to say that hong kong people are better and worth more as others.

GensteR
08-19-2015, 05:47 PM
Sorry to say but all the other deaths are equally horible then the 2 from hong kong. You seem to say that hong kong people are better and worth more as others.

I mentioned Hong Kong because Hong Kong is the country where I'm living, why I shouldn't care my country citizens the most?

Bob Will
08-19-2015, 06:27 PM
Sorry if this is morbid,but there are too many people on this earth and we have destroyed it alot

Hans
08-19-2015, 06:47 PM
Sorry if this is morbid,but there are too many people on this earth and we have destroyed it alot

this world was broken by change lmao

whats next is humanity eating each other cuz of change.

change breaks everything

a light of hope does not change anything

those only work on movies

Decap
08-19-2015, 07:21 PM
Dude I don't even care a little bit, go suck a llama eyeball I still don't care

Bob Will
08-20-2015, 03:18 AM
this world was broken by change lmao

whats next is humanity eating each other cuz of change.

change breaks everything

a light of hope does not change anything

those only work on movies

In the next century? High pollution and wildfires, with extream global heat and mass extinction

GummiBear64
08-20-2015, 07:15 AM
People have a right to not care about deaths that dont have an impact on their life as they don't know who they are. So to OP and others; stop trying to /make/ people feel bad for not caring about the death of people whom had no influence and/or impact on their life. If you feel you need to pay your respects then do so, just don't expect everyone else to have the same opinion as you and don't expect everyone else to pay their respects either.