PDA

View Full Version : My new pet

Boomer
08-01-2013, 09:38 PM
So I got a new pet yesterday. Ok, my dad found him in the parking lot of his office. He's an Eastern Hercules Beatle. Sorry the pics are so bad; he wouldn't sit still...

optimuswhat
08-01-2013, 10:04 PM
Does it bite?
It's cool.

Boomer
08-01-2013, 11:45 PM
Does it bite?
It's cool.

As fierce as he looks, he actually eats dead plants and sometimes dead animals.:p

Metalwire
08-01-2013, 11:50 PM
That's a helpful animal really useful will u e grid of it though

Boomer
08-02-2013, 11:57 AM
That's a helpful animal really useful will u e grid of it though

Hes not going anywhere anytime soon.

DevinS
08-02-2013, 01:25 PM
So I got a new pet yesterday. Ok, my dad found him in the parking lot of his office. He's an Eastern Hercules Beatle. Sorry the pics are so bad; he wouldn't sit still...

Nice Beatle you have there. It's cool. :cool:

Angrox
08-03-2013, 07:51 AM
I'm afraid of things like that ;_;
I hate hornets the most.. Especially JAPANESE GIANT HORNET!!
http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/wong/gianthornet1.jpg

Yes, this is real. I actually saw the thing at our school. Not flying around freely , but in a glass cage. People came to show us some cool creatures from around the world. Tarantulas , snakes & this thing.. ;_; IT'S GIGANTIC@!

Dopy
08-03-2013, 07:57 AM

Yes, this is real. I actually saw the thing at our school. Not flying around freely , but in a glass cage. People came to show us some cool creatures from around the world. Tarantulas , snakes & this thing.. ;_; IT'S GIGANTIC@!

Is that you with that hornet because if you are wow... I cant even imagine me holding that:)

Angrox
08-03-2013, 08:03 AM
It's a photo from wiki. I wouldn't dare to be less than 10 meters around it.
It's venom is causing instant or not painful delayed deaths . Horrible!

Chudy
08-03-2013, 06:37 PM

Cool! I want to buy spider in future (probably tarantula) ;)

Boomer
08-03-2013, 06:40 PM
I love snakes and I've started handling him a little now. Fortunately he's nocturnal so when I handle him he's like, "Eh? What's ya doing to mez?":p Any form of Arachnid I don't want to be within 20 feet of it unless I have a full-auto 12 gauge shotgun with me.

SuperJ
08-03-2013, 06:49 PM
Congrats on getting your first pet!:)
~SUPERJ:hat:

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, I really hate bugs, especially the ones that live in tropical places! I also hate japenese hornets, they scare me.....:p

Boomer
08-03-2013, 08:12 PM
Congrats on getting your first pet!:)

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, I really hate bugs, especially the ones that live in tropical places! I also hate japenese hornets, they scare me.....:p

Hehe, he's acutally not my 1st pet; more like my 70th. We have a lot of fish...:sweatdrop:

SuperJ
08-03-2013, 08:13 PM
Hehe, he's acutally not my 1st pet; more like my 70th. We have a lot of fish...:sweatdrop:
Ma favorite animal is a shark so I love fish.:)

Boomer
08-03-2013, 08:33 PM
Ma favorite animal is a shark so I love fish.:)

We have bettas. They're actually very social; even more so than my boa.