PDA

View Full Version : Help me survive last t hours of trip to sweden [On ship]

CodeSky
08-19-2015, 06:55 PM
Hello everybody! I am on a ship trip to Sweden I live in Saaremaa and it takes 13 hours to get from here to there with ship , I have survived the 8 hours but the last 5 ooh gosh I tried sleeping (There is a room for everybody like 3x3 meters) but well it doesn't seem to work right now it's pretty light on sea , I am currently in bed just typing this with my older brother who is listening to nightcore , the 13 hours were great! We ate 3 hours on sweden table (Free food) the food was amazing and it was free! Woohoo lol but well after that we went to outside deck and stayed there and talked for few hours like 2 or so and well the 8 hours we just stayed at table and used our phones , I can't get sleep and the air fan is making really funny noise :whistling: help me! Last 5 hours , what to do?

Here are some pics too

The room is literally so small has 2 beds and a toilet.

The wifi is very horrible

News news! Update 22.08 PM I just spotted some weird lights hovering around sea sorry for quality but the room is full dark and the lamp broke 90064

Deniss Fjodorovs
08-19-2015, 07:06 PM
Feel its hardcore, but hey what you would choose, free good food, or free good wifi.
At least u got wifi.
Poor CodeSky with no gud wifi.

Invalid
08-19-2015, 07:12 PM
Hello everybody! I am on a ship trip to Sweden I live in Saaremaa and it takes 13 hours to get from here to there with ship , I have survived the 8 hours but the last 5 ooh gosh I tried sleeping (There is a room for everybody like 3x3 meters) but well it doesn't seem to work right now it's pretty light on sea , I am currently in bed just typing this with my older brother who is listening to nightcore , the 13 hours were great! We ate 3 hours on sweden table (Free food) the food was amazing and it was free! Woohoo lol but well after that we went to outside deck and stayed there and talked for few hours like 2 or so and well the 8 hours we just stayed at table and used our phones , I can't get sleep and the air fan is making really funny noise :whistling: help me! Last 5 hours , what to do?

Here are some pics too

The room is literally so small has 2 beds and a toilet.

The wifi is very horrible

News news! Update 22.08 PM I just spotted some weird lights hovering around sea sorry for quality but the room is full dark and the lamp broke 90064

watch out its aliens from the Bermuda triangle

Wronix
08-19-2015, 07:13 PM
Isn't it very expensive to use wifi over sea?

CodeSky
08-20-2015, 12:32 AM
Isn't it very expensive to use wifi over sea?

Guys its the last hour!

Answer: No , the ship WiFi is free