PDA

View Full Version : Maybe I'm not good at grammar,but...

michaelhans10
08-20-2015, 11:34 AM
maybe I'm not really good at grammar, I'm really sorry if I make you sad,cry,hate,and much more.
I know everyone motivate me to make a changes about my grammar. I appreciated you guys
i hope your help and motivate will help me "Changes" my grammar in to the best grammar.

For the channel change, did you like positive thread that i post?
should i continue thread and make positive thread for you guys?

that all, I wanna says thanks for helping me to be the Best forumers :)

I love you guys and You help me change my life.

if i have any fault it make you sad and much more.
i really sorry :(

thanks for reading or replying this thread :)

thanks for being best forumers that i never met.

thanks you!

Shadin Siddique
08-20-2015, 11:52 AM
It's okay Michael,no ones hating on you..
Your grammar maybe messy,but atlesst it's understandable! We can understand what your saying,no need to apologise.
Remember this;

Sometimes we right,sometimes we wrong

Keep up your positive threads,I love it. You should make more! ;)

michaelhans10
08-20-2015, 11:53 AM
It's okay Michael,no ones hating on you..
Your grammar maybe messy,but atlesst it's understandable! We can understand what your saying,no need to apologise.
Remember this;

Keep up your positive threads,I love it. You should make more! ;)

ok then. see you every weekends or friday or maybe everyday. I will post for you guys :)

iCheezGuy aka Cheezguy12
08-20-2015, 12:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuHfVn_cfHU

Honestly... you don't have to change anything about yourself. So what your grammar is a bit messy? So what if you want to be a mod? I've met you in game and you're an amazing person. I have no doubt in mind that if you just improve your grammar, you will no doubt become a mod.

If you do become a mod, you better still ask me for music orders because I've decided I'm only doing music orders for friends from now on :rolleyes:

michaelhans10
08-20-2015, 12:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuHfVn_cfHU

Honestly... you don't have to change anything about yourself. So what your grammar is a bit messy? So what if you want to be a mod? I've met you in game and you're an amazing person. I have no doubt in mind that if you just improve your grammar, you will no doubt become a mod.

If you do become a mod, you better still ask me for music orders because I've decided I'm only doing music orders for friends from now on :rolleyes:

ok dokie best friend, :) you are awesome, but should i post more positive post for you guys?