PDA

View Full Version : What make you stop being friends?

PannyFlan
08-20-2015, 05:23 PM
I'm talking about in real life, and ingame.
What make you stop being friend? Is it because of trust, scams, lies, or you have a reason you can't be friends for example.
'' This crazy guy will kidnap your family if you be friends ______ ''.
Would you give your friend a chance? How many chances would you let them have?
Would you stop being friends if they turned gay or other sexual relationship?
Which side would you take first, when there is gossip or rumors about your friend? Would you believe the rumors and gossip, or always believe your friend?
How about if your friends had reached YOUR goal, but you didn't reached it. Would you be jealous and stop being friends?
How about if your friend and yourself is in a competition, your and friend won first place but that competition was your biggest dream in your whole life.
I was wondering if I was ever involved any of the questions above.

26FtW26
08-20-2015, 05:36 PM
I don't befriend people whom I do not trust.
For me, an instant friendship rekker would be mr steal yo gurl.
Just kidding, probably someone who lies about me. Lying to me is fine to some extent, I do not expect my friends to tell me everything, for I have a sense of respect. But, lying about me is much different.

PolarisHD
08-20-2015, 05:38 PM
What make you stop being friend? Is it because of trust, scams, lies, or you have a reason you can't be friends for example.

IRL: Nothing. If they genuinely want to be friends with me, then why not?

In-game: Most of them are a bother, IMO. I'm the type of guy wherein I like to do everything by myself without getting bothered/interrupted or whatsoever. That only applies in-game, though. To those people who were on my friends list, don't worry, I don't hate you for that.

Depends on how serious was the thing he/she did.

If they turned gay, no. I don't get what you mean by "other sexual relationship". Is it with you or someone else?

Which side would you take first, when there is gossip or rumors about your friend? Would you believe the rumors and gossip, or always believe your friend?

IRL: My friend.

In-game: Depends on how much I trust him.

How about if your friends had reached YOUR goal, but you didn't reached it. Would you be jealous and stop being friends?

No. Being jealous is completely normal as long as you don't develop hatred or anything like that.

How about if your friend and yourself is in a competition, your and friend won first place but that competition was your biggest dream in your whole life.

Of course, I'd get jealous, but in the end, I'll just acknowledge that he/she's better than me and be happy for him/her. That can also get me motivated to be better at [whatever that competition was about].

GTLighty
08-20-2015, 05:49 PM

1." What make you stop being friend? Is it because of trust, scams, lies, or you have a reason you can't be friends for example.
'' This crazy guy will kidnap your family if you be friends ______ ''. I don't trust people. It's in me to never trust anyone no matter what.

2.Would you give your friend a chance? How many chances would you let them have? 1-2. Depends on what's happening.

3. Would you stop being friends if they turned gay or other sexual relationship? No, but if it changes their behavior in a negative way, I would leave.

4.Which side would you take first, when there is gossip or rumors about your friend? Would you believe the rumors and gossip, or always believe your friend? Depends on the situation. I don't 'stick' to friends really close because when I try to become really friendly they end up staying away from me.

5. How about if your friends had reached YOUR goal, but you didn't reached it. Would you be jealous and stop being friends?I don't get jealous really easily. I wouldn't stop being friends with them, but if they end up bragging about it like I'm a total noob at achieving stuff, I will leave with no questions to be asked.

6. How about if your friend and yourself is in a competition, your and friend won first place but that competition was your biggest dream in your whole life.Well when your talking about WHOLE life that's when I may get jealous. Like I said, bragging = me silently leaving.

These questions REALLY relate. Most friends throw me away like trash but either way, it isn't easy to find girls with the same interests as me such as gaming, anime, drawing etc.

Derpyderp
08-20-2015, 06:35 PM
I honestly need proof and I stay in the sidelines mostly to watch, sometimes its true, sometimes its just a smear compaign

2 chances really, it even goes to people whom im not even friends with, unless its severe, then its an instant cutoff

Im gay, this question doesnt apply anymore

Unless, again, physical proof and plenty of recounts from other friends about that same person, I wouldnt believe anyone
I really dont take action than just watch

Why Should I hate them for something they worked for? Obv im behind and I have to get up to them

How about if your friend and yourself is in a competition, your friend won first place but that competition was your biggest dream in your whole life.
Least its a friend than someone else, I can celebrate with em

Me too Panny.

Whoops, accidentaly replied, putting the real question in an edit...annd thats done, what a mess

craft3d
08-20-2015, 06:51 PM

It really depends on what they've done, the magnitude of the impact they've made, and if they're willing to accept what they've done.

At least, that's how it works for me most of the time.

Chocolatte
08-20-2015, 06:54 PM
I only stop being friends with someone when they prove they're not trustworthy, e.x. steal my stuff, scam (gt), etc. or if I lose connections with them for a very very long time.

Deniss Fjodorovs
08-20-2015, 07:11 PM

Emh Idk. These 3 thing are neccesary.

Idk too. It has matter how many would each got. Never did like that.

No not really. I'd stop if gay would try to...

I will rumor the rumorers.

Nah.
Panny. I don't have really where competite. Maybeh math but noh nat jelous. Im sure I never get 1st.