PDA

View Full Version : Name Change

0kt0b3r
08-21-2015, 04:05 AM
To be honest, I'm pretty sure this goes in the Growtopia General Chat, but I changed my name in Growtopia from 0KT0B3R to Peryton. (A Peryton is a mythological creature that's practically just a deer with wings lol) I only posted this so that there would be no confusion, but not many people know me so it should be fine.

Brys
08-21-2015, 04:07 AM
To be honest, I'm pretty sure this goes in the Growtopia General Chat, but I changed my name in Growtopia from 0KT0B3R to Peryton. (A Peryton is a mythological creature that's practically just a deer with wings lol) I only posted this so that there would be no confusion, but not many people know me so it should be fine.

Wrong subforum?

darksnake99
08-21-2015, 04:13 AM
But... why? no more oktoberfest?

Comment
08-21-2015, 04:20 AM
To be honest, I'm pretty sure this goes in the Growtopia General Chat, but I changed my name in Growtopia from 0KT0B3R to Peryton. (A Peryton is a mythological creature that's practically just a deer with wings lol) I only posted this so that there would be no confusion, but not many people know me so it should be fine.Deer with wings. A Pegasus with no antlers?

0kt0b3r
08-21-2015, 04:24 AM
Wrong subforum?

People would say it belongs in the Tavern if I posted it in Growtopia General Chat, and vise versa. It doesn't really matter though, becuase atleast I'm not posting selling threads in General Chat or doing anything else blatantly wrong.

But... why? no more oktoberfest?

Don't you mean 0KT0B3Rfest?