PDA

View Full Version : Roasting Thread

SageDeoxys
08-22-2015, 02:23 AM
Das right m8. This thread has been made purely for roasting you very, very badly. So badly you'll probably hate me after it, but I've got so many haters now that I don't even care. Reply to get roasted. I'll try and do it as soon as I can.

WARNING: Do NOT reply to this thread if you don't want to be roasted. Replying will result in me roasting you. You have been warned.

P.S: Don't take the roast too seriously, as I probably (huehuehue) don't mean it. At least not completely. Oh who am I kidding, I love bashing people.

Prizm
08-22-2015, 02:29 AM
I roast beef.:crazy:

Indicative
08-22-2015, 02:30 AM
:rolleyes:

darkhawk
08-22-2015, 02:32 AM
Roast me, I dare you.

craft3d
08-22-2015, 02:37 AM
I won't even spare a reply.

smartsmile
08-22-2015, 03:41 AM
aydayaysdydddddddddddddddddd

GummiBear64
08-22-2015, 04:37 AM
Any spare chicken?

SageDeoxys
08-22-2015, 04:50 AM
I roast beef.:crazy:
You sure love making small posts. One is like they speak, and like that, you're lucky to not have drowned in a puddle yet.

:rolleyes:
You help people way too much. Maybe if you helped yourself, you'd have a better signature.

Roast me, I dare you.
You ain't nothing like a Hawk. I'll fudging see you before you see me in Tanked, and that's saying something.

I won't even spare a reply.
What? Just because a crappy washing sponge has a cartoon has adult jokes don't mean its anime. Get your facts straight kid.

aydayaysdydddddddddddddddddd
If only you're grammar were as good as your profile picture... Oh wait.

Any spare chicken?
You don't come around often. What, have you been living under a rock, or perhaps in a bunker with stupid bottle caps as currency?

SageDeoxys
08-22-2015, 09:58 PM
So nobody else wants to get roasted? Fine by me. Not... Shm......

i cri evry tim

PolarisHD
08-22-2015, 09:59 PM
Why not?

http://i.imgur.com/ZarxduW.jpg

JOSHIE63
08-22-2015, 10:02 PM
You are alive? Well then, roast away.

Krazynewb
08-22-2015, 10:02 PM
Roast me. I won't hate you...
I might, but secretly............

matchamoo
08-22-2015, 10:04 PM
Rekt me u cheeky nub!

Obliderate
08-22-2015, 10:06 PM
Roast me like I'm Roast Beef

SpeedFreakz
08-22-2015, 10:08 PM
Roasted Deoxys.

Bruce Wayne
08-22-2015, 10:10 PM
No one can roast me...

No one.

Derpyderp
08-22-2015, 10:18 PM
Das right m8. This thread has been made purely for roasting you very, very badly. So badly you'll probably hate me after it, but I've got so many haters now that I don't even care. Reply to get roasted. I'll try and do it as soon as I can.

WARNING: Do NOT reply to this thread if you don't want to be roasted. Replying will result in me roasting you. You have been warned.

P.S: Don't take the roast too seriously, as I probably (huehuehue) don't mean it. At least not completely. Oh who am I kidding, I love bashing people.
Do me 9w9

No one can roast me...

No one.
A grill can

Bizarro
08-22-2015, 10:22 PM
Ur roast r week

Wronix
08-22-2015, 11:05 PM
Toast me instead.

Linkoftime
08-22-2015, 11:35 PM
Do it boy do it

ianCSzz
08-22-2015, 11:46 PM
I thought this thread is gonna be a thread about roasted stuffs, like... nuts?

But yeah, go on.

KKcupcake
08-23-2015, 01:57 AM

But yeah, go on.
deeez nuuuuts

roast meh

SageDeoxys
08-23-2015, 02:37 AM
Why not?

http://i.imgur.com/ZarxduW.jpg

You might have cool shades, but where'd you buy that outfit? The thrift store?

Clarken (ciarken)
08-23-2015, 02:40 AM
Why would anyone- oh wait..

GummiBear64
08-23-2015, 03:36 AM
/r/RoastMe anyone?

Myrred
08-23-2015, 03:44 AM
BBQ me m8 10creepycats

sonsoftanked
08-23-2015, 03:56 AM
You call this a roast?? Sagey boo roast me bro lets see what u can do after all these years :)

Kraggle
08-23-2015, 04:05 AM
Roast me if u can.

Areodax
08-23-2015, 04:06 AM
prepared for the burning

markipoo got roasted anyways, haha

Christopher
08-23-2015, 04:08 AM

Wait why are you roasting us? We should be roasting you, is it even your birthday?!?! :scratch:

ArmzOfficial
08-23-2015, 04:09 AM
Why will you roast your armz?

genpasaporte922
08-23-2015, 04:21 AM
ROAST ME NOW M8 AND WE DO NOT H8 YOU JUST ROAST ME M8!

you can roast me because i am an animatronic pls roast me to free my spirit

SageDeoxys
08-23-2015, 05:47 AM
You are alive? Well then, roast away.
Ask yourself of you're alive. All you do is help people and don't give time for yourself.

Roast me. I won't hate you...
I might, but secretly............
Make a guide on how not to be a newb, will ya? I bet it'll help you. But then again you should be in a mental institution, so to hell with that.

Roast me m8.
Talk to me again when you learn how to troll.

Rekt me u cheeky nub!
Grammar, please. You don't even know me and call me a nub. That says something bout ya.

Roast me like I'm Roast Beef
I like my Beef rare, just like your posts should be.

Clarken (ciarken)
08-23-2015, 05:49 AM
Hah, you didn't do me.

SageDeoxys
08-23-2015, 05:55 AM
Roasted Deoxys.
How bout a Roasted SpeedFreakz? I bet people will like you better burnt.

No one can roast me...

No one.
And you know what Superman said after you said "Do you bleed?" he replied with a "No, but your parents did."

Do me 9w9

A grill can
I'm straight, thank you very much. In fact, make your lines straight cuz your drawings are horrible.

Ur roast r week
Learn how to roast and then we can talk about how I roast.

Toast me instead.
Gaben. Enough said.

Do it boy do it
You speak as if you knew my gender. Do you do that with everyone? Cuz I'm sure you'll be considered a Pedo if you keep that up.

- - - Updated - - -

But yeah, go on.
If you want roasted nuts, you should look down to your croch.

mmm mmm
Learn how to speak and then talk to me.

deeez nuuuuts

roast meh
Again with the nuts? I bet you don't even have any, considering your bad jokes.

Why would anyone- oh wait..
Your profile picture. "'Nuff said.

/r/RoastMe anyone?
You use bottle caps as currency. It speaks for itself.

Clarken (ciarken)
08-23-2015, 06:03 AM

And you know what Superman said after you said "Do you bleed?" he replied with a "No, but your parents did."

I'm straight, thank you very much. In fact, make your lines straight cuz your drawings are horrible.

Gaben. Enough said.

You speak as if you knew my gender. Do you do that with everyone? Cuz I'm sure you'll be considered a Pedo if you keep that up.

- - - Updated - - -

My profile picture is fantastic pokemon fan boy.

SageDeoxys
08-23-2015, 06:05 AM
BBQ me m8 10creepycats
I prefer roasting. But if you want me to talk about BBQ, I can sure make some jokes about your face.

You call this a roast?? Sagey boo roast me bro lets see what u can do after all these years :)
Dude. You can't even notice me before I've killed you in Tanked. Learn how to play and then we'll talk about roasting.

Roast me if u can.
Oh I will. See that signature of yours? Its just as small as a certain limb close to your crotch.

prepared for the burning

markipoo got roasted anyways, haha
You may as well use a burn heal, because after I'm done talking about your fanfics, you'll need it.

Wait why are you roasting us? We should be roasting you, is it even your birthday?!?! :scratch:
If I made this thread for roasting, don't you think I'd roast every person possible but me? Think gosh darn it.

Why will you roast your armz?
No, but I'll roast your armz after I talk about your subscriber amount on YouTube.

ROAST ME NOW M8 AND WE DO NOT H8 YOU JUST ROAST ME M8!

you can roast me because i am an animatronic pls roast me to free my spirit
Learn how to not malfunction once you see a light and properly kill a night guard. Then we can talk.

Myrred
08-23-2015, 06:12 AM
I prefer roasting. But if you want me to talk about BBQ, I can sure make some jokes about your face.

Yeowch :p
10creepycats

LittleSirP
08-23-2015, 06:16 AM
Roasty my toasty m8, 1v1 me m8889

Cukuzzu
08-23-2015, 06:16 AM
pls do a roast of me.
im ready for u to do a roast of me i am doing my wear of protection

dov36Kaizo
08-23-2015, 06:25 AM
Well, go ahead. I've already seen Markipliers reaction to the roast sub reddit, I think I can eat that ._.

sonsoftanked
08-23-2015, 06:44 AM
Haha yes i swore u were gona say somethin bout me bein a reporter but nice loved it now lets go 1v1 pbb tomorrow and see if i can stay undefeated:)

Comment
08-23-2015, 06:45 AM
:sweatdrop:

EmeraldScorpion
08-23-2015, 07:02 AM

Can I roast you back? I wanna try to hurt your feelings... oh wait you don't have any.

IcyTurtle
08-23-2015, 09:22 AM
hit me 10turtle

PolarisHD
08-23-2015, 10:49 AM
You might have cool shades, but where'd you buy that outfit? The thrift store?

http://i.imgur.com/8LaE29Y.gif

darkhawk
08-23-2015, 12:18 PM
You ain't nothing like a Hawk. I'll fudging see you before you see me in Tanked, and that's saying something.

I'm not quite frankly sure about that because I don't really go on tanked anymore :sweatdrop:

m456
08-23-2015, 02:53 PM
Turn me to charcoal m8.

Imanapp_For_Teh_Win!
08-23-2015, 03:32 PM
Sure, roast me. What's the worst that could happen?

SageDeoxys
08-24-2015, 10:55 PM
Roasty my toasty m8, 1v1 me m8889
You should keep wearing your Top hat. Your head. Just no.

pls do a roast of me.
im ready for u to do a roast of me i am doing my wear of protection
Learn how to English. Then we can talk.

Well, go ahead. I've already seen Markipliers reaction to the roast sub reddit, I think I can eat that ._.
Out of all things I could've roasted you for, the the worst is that you use the word "quit" as "quitted" LEARN HOW TO ENGLISH.

:sweatdrop:
Funny how your name is Comment, yet you don't comment. People like you are speechless.

Can I roast you back? I wanna try to hurt your feelings... oh wait you don't have any.
Your sarcasm doesn't affect me. You should do your studying before you try and roast people, because viruses don't have emotions.

hit me 10turtle
TMNT. Enough said.

Turn me to charcoal m8.
You can't gather 777 XP in a single farming session. That's sad.

Sure, roast me. What's the worst that could happen?
The worst that could happen is that I can talk about how you look like a certain pork like character who's name rhymes with Leppa in your profile picture. But why would I do that?

Magicalfishy
08-24-2015, 10:56 PM
What're we roasting? Pork? Chicken? Beef? I hope not fish...

SageDeoxys
08-24-2015, 11:02 PM
What're we roasting? Pork? Chicken? Beef? I hope not fish...

None of that. I'm roasting people for having weird names, bad grammar, or in this case, for trying to make people watch an overrated anime that consists of a rubber ninja pirate dude. Or if you prefer, failure in keeping a certain world open for over a month.

Magicalfishy
08-24-2015, 11:06 PM
None of that. I'm roasting people for having weird names, bad grammar, or in this case, for trying to make people watch an overrated anime that consists of a rubber ninja pirate dude. Or if you prefer, failure in keeping a certain world open for over a month.

I tried... I really don't know what to build at FORUMS. :sweatdrop:

DJSummertimes
08-24-2015, 11:08 PM
ROAST THE DJ! :panic:

-DJSummertime :hat:

IcyTurtle
08-25-2015, 11:39 AM
TMNT. Enough said.

Wot? I don't get it.

Imanapp_For_Teh_Win!
08-25-2015, 11:43 AM
The worst that could happen is that I can talk about how you look like a certain pork like character who's name rhymes with Leppa in your profile picture. But why would I do that?

Ouch, I think you made Peppa Pig cry.

(But not me. Heh.)

dov36Kaizo
08-25-2015, 11:44 AM
Ok, take 2. No spelling this time.

PurpleNerple
08-25-2015, 11:45 AM
Ouch, I think you made Peppa Pig cry.

(But not me. Heh.)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EmeraldScorpion
08-29-2015, 02:28 AM
You should keep wearing your Top hat. Your head. Just no.

Learn how to English. Then we can talk.

Out of all things I could've roasted you for, the the worst is that you use the word "quit" as "quitted" LEARN HOW TO ENGLISH.

Funny how your name is Comment, yet you don't comment. People like you are speechless.

Your sarcasm doesn't affect me. You should do your studying before you try and roast people, because viruses don't have emotions.

TMNT. Enough said.

You can't gather 777 XP in a single farming session. That's sad.

Says the one with a floppy organism in your signature.

Bizarro
08-29-2015, 03:25 AM

^this has to be the worst roast I have ever witnessed in the RtSoft forums.

R.I.P MagicalFishy

xZachCottonx
08-29-2015, 03:28 AM

R.I.P MagicalFishy

I wish I could roast people without having the worry of getting banned, If I tried to roast someone, just know I have been banned instantly

Bizarro
08-29-2015, 03:32 AM
I wish I could roast people without having the worry of getting banned, If I tried to roast someone, just know I have been banned instantly

I believe you.:sweatdrop:

Brys
08-29-2015, 03:43 AM
1v1 me rust, snipers only

OLiVERi
08-29-2015, 04:05 AM
Me, I want some.

SageDeoxys
08-29-2015, 04:19 AM

Summer is was too overrated. Try Winter for once. Here we got hot chocolate and marshmallows, all you got is eggs frying on a fat guy's back in a crappy public pool.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
What are you supposed to be? A poorly cooked purple talking piece of crap created by a poorly animated background cartoon character?

R.I.P MagicalFishy
If you're gonna speak spanish, speak it with a REAL spanish speaker (me) so you can learn a bit of spanish grammar.

Learn to think. I've been roasting people here for 3+ pages and haven't even got an infraction. Probably cuz my roasts are way weaker than they should be, but whatever.

Who you calling rusty, old man Bruce? You might have been able to defeat Superman, but you sure as hell couldn't stop your parents from getting killed because of you. Take that hit right into the feels.

Me, I want some.

Want some what? Carrots? Cheese? To get badly roasted for not being able to speak up? I think you want the latter.

WARMAKER
08-29-2015, 04:25 AM
today's my birthday don't hurt my feelings too much :nope:

- - - Updated - - -

i'll win :D

SageDeoxys
08-29-2015, 04:27 AM
today's my birthday don't hurt my feelings too much :nope:

- - - Updated - - -

i'll win :D

Birthday or not, you get the full roasting deal. In fact, I think youre using the theme of your birthday as a type of tactic to start a war. Now if only that kinda stuff worked now a days.

OLiVERi
08-29-2015, 07:10 AM
Want some what? Carrots? Cheese? To get badly roasted for not being able to speak up? I think you want the latter.
Haha. So funny. I don't get you.

Give me legit ones. :cool:

You're roasts doesn't do anything. :P

Mark Chong
08-29-2015, 07:19 AM
Okay me ty

FinPhoen
08-29-2015, 07:44 AM
These roasts aren't funny or hurtful, try me. YOoOooOoooOo also your roasts aren't witty.

BioTestificate
08-29-2015, 07:56 AM
*throws the newest version of Roast-a-tron-inator 69 Billion at SageDeoxys' garage*
hav fun roasting

KKcupcake
08-29-2015, 08:02 AM
roast me like you roastin marshmallows on the flames you get from them salty people.

Areodax
08-29-2015, 01:54 PM
Lemme roast Sage for a sec brb.

That one pokemon movie with you involved in it? I'm pretty sure all Pokemon movies are lackluster.

Oh come on, if you're gonna try to make a FNAFB related fanfic, at least have the decency to make all the characters accurate.

You could've picked a better pokemon than a space squid.

You're a Sage eh? Might as well put you in my spice cabinet.

I've seen better roasts than yours.

You're too creepy, are you a pedo by any chance?

If you think you're gonna burn anyone, Sunny Day is pretty much your only fire type attack that you can actually use. Too bad for you, people invented sunscreens.

OLiVERi
08-29-2015, 01:58 PM
Lemme roast Sage for a sec brb.

That one pokemon movie with you involved in it? I'm pretty sure all Pokemon movies are lackluster.

Oh come on, if you're gonna try to make a FNAFB related fanfic, at least have the decency to make all the characters accurate.

You could've picked a better pokemon than a space squid.

You're a Sage eh? Might as well put you in my spice cabinet.

I've seen better roasts than yours.

You're too creepy, are you a pedo by any chance?

If you think you're gonna burn anyone, Sunny Day is pretty much your only fire type attack that you can actually use. Too bad for you, people invented sunscreens.
best roast evar!!1!11!1!!!1!!!!1!

Tempting
08-29-2015, 02:00 PM
I don't believe that we're currently hosting a Barbeque Get-Together. If we are, I'd like a cheeseburger please.

ParkourDevil
08-29-2015, 04:18 PM
Lets get this guy roasted

Deimantas Lebedevas
08-29-2015, 05:24 PM
i heard better roasts.... nub

Bizarro
08-29-2015, 08:00 PM
Summer is was too overrated. Try Winter for once. Here we got hot chocolate and marshmallows, all you got is eggs frying on a fat guy's back in a crappy public pool.

What are you supposed to be? A poorly cooked purple talking piece of crap created by a poorly animated background cartoon character?

If you're gonna speak spanish, speak it with a REAL spanish speaker (me) so you can learn a bit of spanish grammar.

Learn to think. I've been roasting people here for 3+ pages and haven't even got an infraction. Probably cuz my roasts are way weaker than they should be, but whatever.

Who you calling rusty, old man Bruce? You might have been able to defeat Superman, but you sure as hell couldn't stop your parents from getting killed because of you. Take that hit right into the feels.

who said I didn't know Spanish? The only reason why it's not as good as it's used to is because I talk English way more than Spanish, and on spelling it gets confusing with c and s.

XxBlazexX
09-04-2015, 09:21 PM
Make me a roasted lenny m8 (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

OLiVERi
09-13-2015, 11:18 AM

"Unless you someone kill the dj.."
-Kill The DJ (song)

KKcupcake
09-13-2015, 11:39 AM

Gaben. Enough said.

- - - Updated - - -

spot on. i do got no nuts.

GTLighty
09-13-2015, 11:51 AM
Roast me :D