ploopy
08-22-2015, 06:48 PM
HELLO ANYONE, PLEAE HELP ME

I NEED TO IMPROF ENGLISH GRAMMER/SPELING THANK

PLEAS REPLY IF YOUR A GOOD ENGLISH SPEAK THANK U, NEED ALOT OF TIPS THANK

- ploopy :hat::wave::wave::wave::)

Kireek
08-22-2015, 06:56 PM
You should try searching online or having a parent/guardian or adult that speaks in your native language (if you do speak another language) and English as well help you. There are plenty of English learning courses online.

You shouldn't ask here on the forums, especially since people here don't even use grammatically correct English.

26FtW26
08-22-2015, 07:28 PM
Obvious troll is obvious. You gotta try harder than that.

sonsoftanked
08-22-2015, 07:50 PM
K go to school yw

FrostxMC =^.^=
08-22-2015, 08:15 PM
HELLO ANYONE, PLEAE HELP ME

I NEED TO IMPROF ENGLISH GRAMMER/SPELING THANK

PLEAS REPLY IF YOUR A GOOD ENGLISH SPEAK THANK U, NEED ALOT OF TIPS THANK

- ploopy :hat::wave::wave::wave::)

Well, I guess I'll help you since I'm free. Firstly, I'll tell you the faults in your post. You can see the quote, just look at how I'll write it.

"Hello, does anyone mind helping me? I need to improve my English in both, grammar and spelling. Thank you. Please reply if you're good in using the English language. I need a lot of tips. Once again, thank you."

This should look pretty simple even though it isn't. Firstly, let's start off with capital letters.

Capital letters should only be used at the first letter of the first word in the start of a sentence. They should also be used at the first letter of a noun. Nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs will be explained after capital letters. eg.: The bullet went right through Roberts chest!

In here, I'll just put the simple definitions of them and an example for each one.
Nouns are people, places or things. The first letter in a noun must always be Capitalized. The letter I which means yourself should also be capitalized since it is also counted as a noun. Example: Ploopy wanted some ice cream.
Verbs are words that are used to describe actions. Example: I ran towards the waypoint.
Adjectives: Adjectives are pretty much only describing words. They're used to describe verbs or nouns or anything else. You know. Example: My shirts color was blue.
Adverbs: It's a word or a phrase that pretty much changes the meaning of a verb, adjective or another adverb. Most of them end with 'ly' Example: My shirt was extremely sweaty.

Well, I hope this is enough. If you need some more help just private message me. I'll try my best to help you.