PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Ever Watch…

Masqueraded
08-22-2015, 07:49 PM
Well, I do not watch much anime at all, but I stumbled across one I found when I was like eight. Not being able to comprehend the complexity behind such meaningful situation, I decided to return to it. It is not good necessarily because of the plot, but the words usually spoken near the resolve. Let me provide a disclaimer: if you do not want to think, it will not be as good — not even close.

The name is xxxHOLIC; hopefully someone has seen it. It makes one think — or reflect — quite a bit. It is worth at least trying the first few episodes. :hat:

Feint
08-22-2015, 07:54 PM
Well, I do not watch much anime at all, but I stumbled across one I found when I was like eight. Not being able to comprehend the complexity behind such meaningful situation, I decided to return to it. It is not good necessarily because of the plot, but the words usually spoken near the resolve. Let me provide a disclaimer: if you do not want to think, it will not be as good — not even close.

The name is xxxHOLIC; hopefully someone has seen it. It makes one think — or reflect — quite a bit. It is worth at least trying the first few episodes. :hat:

What anime is it?

Masqueraded
08-22-2015, 07:55 PM
What anime is it?

The bolded text.

Feint
08-22-2015, 07:57 PM
The bolded text.

Oh, I'm stupid

Yes, its an old anime.

The genre is Seinen. Which means its not really meant for kids. Seinen is more for mature people.

Code Geass is my favorite anime.

Masqueraded
08-22-2015, 08:03 PM
Oh, I'm stupid

Yes, its an old anime.

The genre is Seinen. Which means its not really meant for kids. Seinen is more for mature people.

Code Geass is my favorite anime.

Well, I am not really up on anime and stuff. Now I know why finding it at the age of eight made my head explode.

I do not particularly have a favorite, as I do not have time to watch much, but SAO and Tokyo Ghoul are both really good in my opinion. Though, everyone has watched SAO. I will try Code Geass at some point…hopefully.

Feint
08-22-2015, 08:11 PM
Well, I am not really up on anime and stuff. Now I know why finding it at the age of eight made my head explode.

I do not particularly have a favorite, as I do not have time to watch much, but SAO and Tokyo Ghoul are both really good in my opinion. Though, everyone has watched SAO. I will try Code Geass at some point…hopefully.

SAO is overrated and underrated at the same time. The anime's transition from a light novel to an anime was terrible. That is why I recommend the SAO light novels a lot more than the anime.

Tokyo Ghoul is good but, same with SAO, the anime's transition from a manga to an anime was terrible. The TG manga is a lot better.