PDA

View Full Version : Why Do i Get ramdom Player Was Alrealidy Online Mesages?

Psyho55
08-22-2015, 08:11 PM
Soo,often now i get an ramdom ``player was alrealidy online`` mesages... And its not when i log in,its when i play for about an hour.then the game crashes(thats what hapens on tab cause it didnt hapened on pc)the i come back for relog and i get this: player was alrealidy online,kicking it off. What could it be? I even changed my pas for 2-5 times lol. Any ideas whats hapening? :confused:

EMC
08-22-2015, 08:13 PM
Soo,often now i get an ramdom ``player was alrealidy online`` mesages... And its not when i log in,its when i play for about an hour.then the game crashes(thats what hapens on tab cause it didnt hapened on pc)the i come back for relog and i get this: player was alrealidy online,kicking it off. What could it be? I even changed my pas for 2-5 times lol. Any ideas whats hapening? :confused:

what are you saying

Psyho55
08-22-2015, 08:26 PM
What i am saying is that when i play gt oftenly it takes me to my home window and then when i relog im geting an mesage player was alrealidy online... Do u understand... Or wait are u just troling me?

smartsmile
08-22-2015, 08:40 PM
um wat.jpg

Tempting
08-22-2015, 08:46 PM
It's the warning that comes up when someone might be on your account. I think it just happens from lag sometimes.

SageDeoxys
08-22-2015, 09:24 PM

You're probably lagging out. When you try and relog, its because it took you off, but the account is still online. You just have to wait around 10 seconds and you can continue.
Or it could just be that someone keeps guessing you're password every time you change it, but that's unlikely.

Btw, wrong sub-forum.

Psyho55
08-22-2015, 09:33 PM
You're probably lagging out. When you try and relog, its because it took you off, but the account is still online. You just have to wait around 10 seconds and you can continue.
Or it could just be that someone keeps guessing you're password every time you change it, but that's unlikely.

Btw, wrong sub-forum.

Owh thanks! I was realy woried about it! Btw what subscripction should i use then?

SageDeoxys
08-22-2015, 09:45 PM
Owh thanks! I was realy woried about it! Btw what subscripction should i use then?

Depends on what you wanna talk about.
If you wanna talk about random stuff like video games, the RTSoft Tavern is the right place to be.
If you wanna talk about Growtopia related stuff such as question like "What's the best way to reach level 50?", use the Growtopia General chat.
If you wanna talk about help for making a world, use the Growtopia World Showcase and Collaboration Requests subforum.
If you wanna introduce yourself, cause some drama or give a last goodbye, use the Introductions/Farewells/Drama section.
To suggest for something to be added in Growtopia, use the Growtopia suggestions and Ideas section.
To buy or sell items, use the Growtopia Marketplace section.
To announce something you're doing in-game, use the Contests, Competitions and Giveaways subforum.
To report a bug or glitch, use the Growtopia Bug reports and problems section.

There are a few more subforums, but they are all irrelevant to Growtopia.