PDA

View Full Version : Meh Random Question.

Noralyn Gozum MascariƱas
08-23-2015, 12:45 PM
Where Did God & Jesus Came From?

If You Died. Are You Gonna Stay In Heaven For Millions And Millions Of Years?
Or Will You be ReIncarnated With A new Body?
And Will You Forget Everything?

*No Hate.
Random Nice Comment Below.

Your Very Special. I mean. Why Did God Picked You as You? If He Can Pick A Different Person To Be you?

Lightingmatt
08-23-2015, 12:48 PM
This isn't about Growtopia Wrong sub fourm. The right one is Rtsoft Tavern.

darkhawk
08-23-2015, 12:50 PM

*No Hate.

Your Very Special. I mean. Why Did God Picked You as You? If He Can Pick A Different Person To Be you?

Well you see this is the growtopia forums so I'll tell you everything you need to know ;)
When we die you see there's this thing called re spawning where we come back alive therefore we are immortal creatures. Although I'm not quite sure about a growtopians memory. God didn't pick us, we chose the growtopia life :cool: I guess we're pretty special I mean there's only 1 growtopian with a certain name (:

Nathan Shew
08-23-2015, 12:51 PM
Growtopian perspective
Please do not post religion related questions
Thanks

Christian perspective
They were here and always here

Yes

Yes you would have a new body in heaven

No

*No Hate.

Your Very Special. I mean. Why Did God Picked You as You?
His will His way

If He Can Pick A Different Person To Be you?
Yes

DJSummertimes
08-23-2015, 01:00 PM

*No Hate.

God was always there, he then felt as if he wanted some light and creation so he made the planets and animals and all the other living things within 7 days. He also created a human named Adam, Adam was lonely so God created a new gender and brought along Eve. That's how population began. He made you in his hand, he created your whole body and made you just the way you are. He could have decide however he wanted to make you. He did this all in the beginning of time. He also created Jesus, his son, and Mary and Joseph gave birth to him. When your time comes you will enter Heaven unless you weren't the best you'll enter Purgatory for a bit. If you were terrible and never did anything God wanted you to do, you'll be sent to (you know where.) I'm sure you won't forget anything and you will still have your soul and personality but I do not know for sure if you'll have your same body or not since it does not go up to Heaven with you. You'll stay in Heaven or (you know where) for Eternity, God will decide where you stay so be the best you can be and ALWAYS follow the Ten Commandments (Also known as God's Rule Book.) Thanks for reading. :wave:

-DJSummertime :hat:

DeeJays
08-23-2015, 01:44 PM
The gods came from Seth and Hamumu. They picked the right ones and then made them gods. But people sometimes raged because the gods not responding to their reports and hang out with youtubers instead. Do I care about that? Nope. Not at all.

Cosmo15
08-23-2015, 02:17 PM
I honestly don't believe that God and Jesus is real, pls no hate just my opinion.

Nathan Shew
08-23-2015, 02:19 PM
I honestly don't believe that God and Jesus is real, pls no hate just my opinion.

Lol this is religious harmony
we will not judge (unless you are someone that harms the people due to your religion)

Colock714
08-23-2015, 02:22 PM

*No Hate.

Kik me Colock714

Lambo15
08-23-2015, 02:42 PM

*No Hate.

I'm a Jehovah's Witness and everything I will say here is said in the bible. First Question,It says in the bible that God(Jehovah) has no beginning and no end,about jesus,he was the first creation that God made,his 1 and only son. Second,if you die,it says in the bible that man is a spirit,so if we die,no part of us will go to heaven and we will be in a deep sleep,or like,we cant thing,Only 144 000 people will go to heaven as Kings and Queens. And after some time (Very close) this world will end and we will be revived from the dead and ito paradise,a perfect world of perfect people,to meet our loved ones. But only those faithful to him will go to paradise. I took this seriously didn't I?

R4Z
08-23-2015, 03:02 PM
I'm a Jehovah's Witness and everything I will say here is said in the bible. First Question,It says in the bible that God(Jehovah) has no beginning and no end,about jesus,he was the first creation that God made,his 1 and only son. Second,if you die,it says in the bible that man is a spirit,so if we die,no part of us will go to heaven and we will be in a deep sleep,or like,we cant thing,Only 144 000 people will go to heaven as Kings and Queens. And after some time (Very close) this world will end and we will be revived from the dead and ito paradise,a perfect world of perfect people,to meet our loved ones. But only those faithful to him will go to paradise. I took this seriously didn't I?
Pew im also Jehovah Witness.

smartsmile
08-23-2015, 03:28 PM
inb4religouslock