PDA

View Full Version : Minions

matchamoo
08-24-2015, 12:47 AM
I took my little brother to see the recently released movie "Minions" and I suggest if you're above the age of 3 not to waste your money the movie was 2 hours of pure annoying torture not to mention the Minions speak like 20 different languages so you have to just assume what's going on the whole time. If you're going to see a movie I suggest "Jurassic World" or "Ant Man" those two movies are worth your time and money! :hat:

Invalid
08-24-2015, 12:49 AM
I took my little brother to see the recently released movie "Minions" and I suggest if you're above the age of 3 not to waste your money the movie was 2 hours of pure annoying torture not to mention the Minions speak like 20 different languages so you have to just assume what's going on the whole time. If you're going to see a movie I suggest "Jurassic World" or "Ant Man" those two movies are worth your time and money! :hat:

Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-nana

ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-nana

banana-ah-ah (ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-nana)

potato-na-ah-ah (ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-nana)

togari noh pocato-li kani malo mani kano chi ka-baba, ba-ba-nana

yoh plano boo la planonoh too ma bana-na la-ka moobi talamoo

ba-na-na ba-ba (ba-ba-ba-ba-banana) POH-TAAA-TOH-OH-OH (ba-ba-ba-ba-banana)

togari noh pocato li kani malo mani kano chi ka-ba-ba, ba-ba-nanaaaaah!

Swertip
08-24-2015, 12:56 AM
Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-nana

ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-nana

potato-na-ah-ah (ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-nana)

togari noh pocato-li kani malo mani kano chi ka-baba, ba-ba-nana

yoh plano boo la planonoh too ma bana-na la-ka moobi talamoo

ba-na-na ba-ba (ba-ba-ba-ba-banana) POH-TAAA-TOH-OH-OH (ba-ba-ba-ba-banana)

togari noh pocato li kani malo mani kano chi ka-ba-ba, ba-ba-nanaaaaah!

I enjoyed this waaay too much.

LolDawn
08-24-2015, 01:08 AM
I liked the universal intro lol

Ami
08-24-2015, 01:10 AM
I liked the universal intro lol

Omg yesh! I loved that.

FuryTurtleGT
08-24-2015, 01:12 AM
I love minions cause there are tons of comedy involved.

matchamoo
08-24-2015, 01:44 AM
XD the jokes just seemed lame to me.:sweatdrop:

DahUnikorn
08-24-2015, 01:46 AM
they speak like sims characters

favourite joke was the queen of england picture part

lol

k

GummiBear64
08-24-2015, 02:03 AM

Everyone's taste in movie differs.

I enjoyed this waaay too much.

SWERTYBOO!!!

Swertip
08-24-2015, 02:11 AM
Everyone's taste in movie differs.

SWERTYBOO!!!

long time, man! :D

Bruce Wayne
08-24-2015, 02:28 AM
long time, man! :D

What exactly happened to you..

Come by GTPD and visit me once and a while.

matchamoo
08-24-2015, 04:46 AM
No one else found it boring lol?

AidanDX
08-24-2015, 04:49 AM
I found this movie interesting, but it's only my opinion. :sweatdrop:

matchamoo
08-24-2015, 04:53 AM
I found this movie interesting, but it's only my opinion. :sweatdrop:

I'm not gonna bash you or anything but what about it was interesting?

SCOOBYDOOFAN
08-24-2015, 04:59 AM
Jurassic world was one of my favourite movies of the year. It was action packed with dinosaurs, who doesn't love a movie where dinosaurs eat people? I'm kidding but it was a good movie.

matchamoo
08-24-2015, 05:11 AM
Jurassic world was o ne of my favourite movies of the year. It was action packed with dinosaurs, who doesn't love a movie where dinosaurs eat people? I'm kidding but it was a good movie.

And the fangirls love Chris Pratt !

Aquarious
08-24-2015, 05:32 AM
I saw some clips of the movie and it wasn't too bad, it was fine I guess.
I don't find minions funny or cute in the slightest though. They aren't that great as people make them out to be and it doesn't help that LITERALLY EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE slaps a minion on their product so it can appeal to kids and moms who make minion memes. They became really annoying over time for me. I just went to a Walmart earlier today to find some stuff for school (It's starting in 2 weeks for me) and I kid you not, there were so much stuff with minions on them... Heck, I even saw a mother wearing a shirt with a minion on it!
They're poisoning our crops and food, draining our water supply, corrupting our media, and tearing whole communities apart- when will these minions finally die and end their reign of terror? :cry:

IShutter
08-24-2015, 09:20 AM
minions are honestly the most stupid thing ever, i dont know why people like them so much...i dont care about them, i just wonder why so many people DO care about them, they are pointless and useless.

haters gonna hate i guess

CrazyChick
08-24-2015, 10:39 AM
https://youtu.be/iQG0c5rOtYw

(Invisible 10 chars)

26FtW26
08-24-2015, 10:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVmw6wnL4oQ

matchamoo
08-24-2015, 09:22 PM
minions are honestly the most stupid thing ever, i dont know why people like them so much...i dont care about them, i just wonder why so many people DO care about them, they are pointless and useless.

haters gonna hate i guess

Amen!!!! :prophet:

Rockytop
08-24-2015, 09:32 PM

Did your brother enjoy it though?

PURPLE585
08-24-2015, 09:49 PM
i enjoy bad jokes