PDA

View Full Version : He was really feeling it.

Tech
08-24-2015, 03:08 AM
Shulk was really feeling it, as he was going to play Smash Bros. he picked up his blade and smashed his TV, on accident, he went to a TV fixing shop, it costed over 9000 dollars. Everyday, he would say, I'm really feeling it, then cry. His friends Ganon, Ness, and Falco laughed at him everyday. He was sad, very sad. Under depression, he was sent to his job in Smash for Wii U and 3DS.

Someone bought his copy, then instead of the normal Smash Bros. theme, in a dark voice, something said, "I'm really feeling it!" the boy who bought the copy went on to the game, he played as R.O.B, and made the CPU, Shulk, but something was wierd, it said Level 5000, but he thought it was a glitch so he went on. Wierdly he was playing as the maker of the game, Masahiro Sakurai. No one was there. He was stuck. He couldn't close the Wii U. Wierdly again, he couldn't take out the plug. He walked around. Then he made a screaming sound. His mom came to see he wasn't there. The text on the TV said, "I'm really feeling it...".

Since then, no one has seen him. Ever again.

HerobrineFan
08-24-2015, 03:12 AM
IM REALLY FEELING IT

Tech
08-24-2015, 03:17 AM
IM REALLY FEELING IT

YES YOU ARE.

peck
08-24-2015, 03:48 AM
Shulk was really feeling it, as he was going to play Smash Bros. he picked up his blade and smashed his TV, on accident, he went to a TV fixing shop, it costed over 9000 dollars. Everyday, he would say, I'm really feeling it, then cry. His friends Ganon, Ness, and Falco laughed at him everyday. He was sad, very sad. Under depression, he was sent to his job in Smash for Wii U and 3DS.

Someone bought his copy, then instead of the normal Smash Bros. theme, in a dark voice, something said, "I'm really feeling it!" the boy who bought the copy went on to the game, he played as R.O.B, and made the CPU, Shulk, but something was wierd, it said Level 5000, but he thought it was a glitch so he went on. Wierdly he was playing as the maker of the game, Masahiro Sakurai. No one was there. He was stuck. He couldn't close the Wii U. Wierdly again, he couldn't take out the plug. He walked around. Then he made a screaming sound. His mom came to see he wasn't there. The text on the TV said, "I'm really feeling it...".

Since then, no one has seen him. Ever again.

This is the Manado's power!

MyLegGuy
08-24-2015, 03:56 AM
It's Reyn time!

Refuz
08-24-2015, 05:07 AM
is it just me or does the title sound wrong