08-24-2015, 10:13 AM
I will buy a headphones Which one for gaming

Razer, definitely.

26FtW26
08-24-2015, 10:22 AM
Razer all the way.

26FtW26
08-24-2015, 10:42 AM
If REAL quality is an issue, you should stick to REPUTABLE brands only such as B&W, Sennheiser (most affordable), Shure, Grado, Denon, AKG, Audio-Technica (NOT to be mixed with Technic which is utter rubbish as well!), Etymotic or Beyerdynamic. Things like V-Moda, Klipsch, Sony, Panasonic, JVC and Philips are ONLY "okay-ish" indeed. Please do NOT fall a victim to FASHION ACCESSORIES by buying Boombox, Ministry of Sound, Sol/Republic/Revolution, Noontec Zoro's, Benetton, a-jays, iFrogz, Marley, Fanny Wang, Razer, Karl Kani, WESC, Turtle, JH, Dr.Dre/Beats/Solo, Ludacris/Soul, Koss, Skullcandy, Lady GaGa, Skullcrushers, Monsters nor Bose, because they are ALL seriously overhyped and overpriced "fashion blingbling gimmicks" with a very poor durability and sound quality, NOTHING else (and those who try to claim they are good do NOT know ANYTHING about QUALITY anyway!), BE THEM FAKE OR NOT!

There you have it.

Add Steelseries into there. I compared my Siberia V3 to my friend's Kraken and it's pretty much the same. Mine are even more comfortable (imo)
And, Razer is actually really good. You are just pissed because they make Chroma versions of everything with more shiny lights, and therefore assume that they are just pleasing to the eye. LMAO

I bet my ass you haven't tried all of those brands.

SpeedFreakz
08-24-2015, 10:51 AM
Razer. This is my dream stuff.

26FtW26
08-24-2015, 10:51 AM
Ever tried good reviewed Sennheiser headphones?

Go to an audiophile forum and you will see what they like.

Tell me, have you ever actually tried on Razer headphones?
While there aren't many different headphones sold in Estonia, I can tell you that Razer and Steelseries are pretty much the same.

Also, why do all professional gamers use Razer then, if it sucks?

- - - Updated - - -

Razer. This is my dream stuff.

I have a Naga and a BlackWidow. I prefer SiberiaV3 headphones over Krakens tho, they're more comfortable imo

26FtW26
08-24-2015, 10:59 AM
People use Razer because they want to show it off.

Razer's keyboards are actually quite good (I've had the Deathstalker and it doesn't get hard after some time like my Logitech keyboard did.

Ignore the smart rating and actually read this:
http://headphones.specout.com/compare/2232-2730/Razer-Kraken-Pro-vs-Sennheiser-HD-449

LMAO people use it because they want to show off?
Now I know that you truly have never put them on.

By that logic, I could tell you that people who prefer Windows over Mac are just showing off. XD

26FtW26
08-24-2015, 11:08 AM
I love using the classic theme in Windows 7.

What headphones have you tried?

I have tried these headphones:

Beats by Dre (okay, I guess?)
Razer Kraken (really good)
Razer Kraken 7.1 (exact same as Kraken, costs like $100 more. total ripoff)
Razer Carcharias (xbox headset. It's okay, but not very comfortable)
Siberia V3 (look below)

The sound quality on Siberia V3 and Kraken are pretty much the same. The only differences are, that the Siberia V3 is more comfortable, it isn't as portable and has a lot of leak. But, the leak really isn't a problem since they are made to be gaming headsets.
The Kraken is more portable and doesn't have as much leak, because they aren't meant entirely for gaming only. They're comfortable, but they feel like they could easily fall off at any moment.

- - - Updated - - -

I love using the classic theme in Windows 7.

What headphones have you tried?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2285615/sennheiser-razer-headphones.html

How long did your Razer headphones last?

You probably haven't heard good sound.

Tell me that 20hz min is better than ~15hz min?

I have never actually had Razer headphones for myself. We are talking about sound quality, forgot?

26FtW26
08-24-2015, 11:16 AM
You've completely ignored "real quality"

All headsets are overpriced when compared to headphones + clip-on microphone combo
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1113635-Razer-Tiamat-7-1-vs-Sennheiser-PC-360

- - - Updated - - -

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/28550-razer-kraken-vs-sennheiser-429/

Keep in mind that these results were found from an unbiased search "razer kraken vs sennheiser"

If you're going to keep using other people's debates, then I refuse to argue with you.
You are trusting other people to tell you how good something is, without even trying it yourself. That's exactly how bad sh!t is bought.