PDA

View Full Version : 7th Grade styles/Tips? :c

#xSparklez#
08-25-2015, 12:29 AM
Um.. Since it's ALMOST the beginning of another schoolyear.. I'm already freaking out at the basic style part :D

As some/many/none (?!) of you know, 7th Grade is one of the hardest times to go through. Not pointing on the studying part of course.. It's the time of style, rejecting, girls and dudes.. :D

So yeah.. Basically the first day of school CAN decide your fate of the schoolyear.. You'll whether be a reject or at the top chart.. And meh.. I have absolutely NO clue about the style of 7th grade.. It's easy for girls to choose the style.. But yea, the boy struggle is real.. Surviving this year will be difficult. Can anyone let me know about the style of 7th grade? Thanking ahead.. :sweatdrop:

I'm ugly btw (Nope, my gf told be im hot so forget that "I'm ugly" part)

-Magnyfing..

SwafGaming
08-25-2015, 12:32 AM
Um.. Since it's ALMOST the beginning of another schoolyear.. I'm already freaking out at the basic style part :D

As some/many/none (?!) of you know, 7th Grade is one of the hardest times to go through. Not pointing on the studying part of course.. It's the time of style, rejecting, girls and dudes.. :D

So yeah.. Basically the first day of school CAN decide your fate of the schoolyear.. You'll whether be a reject or at the top chart.. And meh.. I have absolutely NO clue about the style of 7th grade.. It's easy for girls to choose the style.. But yea, the boy struggle is real.. Surviving this year will be difficult. Can anyone let me know about the style of 7th grade? Thanking ahead.. :sweatdrop:

-Magnyfing..

I'm going to the 8th grade and oh boy the 7th grade was the hardest of all the 7th grades I got to

Derekk
08-25-2015, 12:35 AM
lol, 12 yr old with a girlfriend...

pls no, you obv don't know what you're doing.

INCOMING HATE REPLYS

#xSparklez#
08-25-2015, 12:37 AM
I'm going to the 8th grade and oh boy the 7th grade was the hardest of all the 7th grades I got to

The 7th grade was the hardest of all 7th grades... Where's logics? :c

How did u survive btw? :sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

INCOMING HATE REPLYS

Um yea.. A 12 yr old with a gf who is 14.

Problem?

Pyroworld
08-25-2015, 12:37 AM
Adidas soccer pants
Converse/nikes
shirt idk

#xSparklez#
08-25-2015, 12:39 AM
- - - Updated - - -

Adidas soccer pants
Converse/nikes
shirt idk

I have ALOT of adidas shizz.. I prefer Nike tbh :D

Feint
08-25-2015, 12:39 AM
You don't need style. That is, if you are mlg enough

Pyroworld
08-25-2015, 12:40 AM

INCOMING HATE REPLYS

hey.. we can have girlfriends :c

or is it wrong

#xSparklez#
08-25-2015, 12:41 AM
hey.. we can have girlfriends :c

or is it wrong

No it's not.. I hope :c

Liammagoo
08-25-2015, 12:42 AM
Um yea.. A 12 yr old with a gf who is 14.

Problem?

Only a bit.
1) You're far too young to even enter the realms of a relationship because not only don't you have any means of personal (Not public) transport, but you also are dating someone who will effectively leave the school a whole two years ahead of you, meaning you can't keep a relationship that won't last.

Granted, nobody here controls your actions, but people will feel that you're too young for a girlfriend.

Alright, onto the actual question.
Be yourself, don't be mean/annoying and try not to attempt to be funny, as more often than not it tends to fall flat. Also, do NOT go all 'MLG', just don't. It's one of the worst things you could do, in my opinion.

#xSparklez#
08-25-2015, 12:45 AM
You don't need style. That is, if you are mlg enough

Is this mlg enuff?

*unlimited mountain dew, doritod and shades start flying around while mlg sounds are being played*

- - - Updated - - -

Only a bit.
1) You're far too young to even enter the realms of a relationship because not only don't you have any means of personal (Not public) transport, but you also are dating someone who will effectively leave the school a whole two years ahead of you, meaning you can't keep a relationship that won't last.

Granted, nobody here controls your actions, but people will feel that you're too young for a girlfriend.

Alright, onto the actual question.
Be yourself, don't be mean/annoying and try not to attempt to be funny, as more often than not it tends to fall flat.

We've kissed... Like alot ._.

Derpyderp
08-25-2015, 12:50 AM
Tip for 7th graders: stop screaming, please

matchamoo
08-25-2015, 12:56 AM
I'm going into eight grade still in a catholic school where we all wear the same thing so easy to pick an outfit when you were either a polo shirt in the summer/spring and a blazer in winter and fall LOL.

Applez
08-25-2015, 01:33 AM
Is this mlg enuff?

*unlimited mountain dew, doritod and shades start flying around while mlg sounds are being played*

- - - Updated - - -

I recommend English Classes.

adalew
08-25-2015, 01:38 AM

-Magnyfing..
Get to class on time, keep up your grades and don't freak out on the first day. The teachers are there to help you. 7th grade was harder than 8th grade imo.

MyLegGuy
08-25-2015, 02:56 AM
Here's what you need to do, wear jeans and a t-shirt every single day.

That's what I did.

Did this because I could not care less about style.

Joshyeh
08-25-2015, 02:57 AM
same im going into 7th... good luckkkk

golddash
08-25-2015, 04:05 AM

-Magnyfing..

No, 7th grade will be one of the easiest grades throughout your entire life. Honestly, I not even entirely sure why you are mentioning about girls,girls,kissing,your gf,choosing styles, when you are just in 7th grade. I don't 100% believe that you actually have a girlfriend since you are just talking about relationships in your thread. If you actually do, what do you have to be afraid of? You have a gf, that means you are at least confident. Back to the topic,don't worry,there won't be any hard classes until probably 8th grade since you will get different classes from your usual 1-7 grade classes.

craft3d
08-25-2015, 04:12 AM
No, 7th grade will be one of the easiest grades throughout your entire life. Honestly, I not even entirely sure why you are mentioning about girls,girls,kissing,your gf,choosing styles, when you are just in 7th grade. I don't 100% believe that you actually have a girlfriend since you are just talking about relationships in your thread. If you actually do, what do you have to be afraid of? You have a gf, that means you are at least confident. Back to the topic,don't worry,there won't be any hard classes until probably 8th grade since you will get different classes from your usual 1-7 grade classes.

^^^^^^^

All entirely true facts right there.

peck
08-25-2015, 04:47 AM
Is this mlg enuff?

- - - Updated - - -

Ill try not to sound too rude, but off your words it sounds like a double-desperation relationship. If any at all.

On topic, 6-9th is the same, 10-graduation is different. There are no tips.

- - - Updated - - -

Be yourself, don't be mean/annoying and try not to attempt to be funny, as more often than not it tends to fall flat. Also, do NOT go all 'MLG', just don't. It's one of the worst things you could do, in my opinion.

Heh its 7th grade, every student will still be hooked on "shrek is love lololol mlg i can noscope in cod lolxdp deez nutz haaa goteem kekekek"

craft3d
08-25-2015, 04:49 AM
Heh its 7th grade, every student will still be hooked on "shrek is love lololol mlg i can noscope in cod lolxdp deez nutz haaa goteem kekekek"

Is it bad that I honestly have really never found that stuff funny?

CS:GO is better by the way, :crazy:

peck
08-25-2015, 04:58 AM
Is it bad that I honestly have really never found that stuff funny?

CS:GO is better by the way, :crazy:

I enjoy both csgo and cod, I just prefer cod on the pc where less of certain age groups have access to it.
Im okay with memes, its just cancerous when its overpopulated years after it was actually relevant, and then those who think they are "better oldie memers" are just now discovering desu, bune, or pepe.

craft3d
08-25-2015, 05:13 AM
I enjoy both csgo and cod, I just prefer cod on the pc where less of certain age groups have access to it.
Im okay with memes, its just cancerous when its overpopulated years after it was actually relevant, and then those who think they are "better oldie memers" are just now discovering desu, bune, or pepe.

Well, some COD games are enjoyable, it's just the amount of younger ages and smart asses that ruin it.

And the memes, well, yeah.

IShutter
08-25-2015, 08:48 AM
7th, is infact the easiest, well...for me, after that, usually in the 10-11 major exams come up (like o' levels) and that time period aint got no chill...have fun in 7 and 8 cause after that, well lets just say its gonna be very different...very. im no one to interfere with your relationships and thats all up to you...but choose wisely with the people you hang out with....

Wronix
08-25-2015, 09:03 AM
Smoke. Get high. Quit school.

iFrostSpark
08-25-2015, 09:14 AM

-Magnyfing..

eyyy im in 7th grade alrdy
my school started at june 8 lol

#xSparklez#
08-25-2015, 09:56 AM
Ill try not to sound too rude, but off your words it sounds like a double-desperation relationship. If any at all.

On topic, 6-9th is the same, 10-graduation is different. There are no tips.

- - - Updated - - -

This is gold.

- - - Updated - - -

Smoke. Get high. Quit school.

I guess its an option.

RudolphPlays
08-25-2015, 10:21 AM
Wish me luck, going to 7th grade too, but to other school, where i know like 2-3 persons. Probs gonna stick with only 1 person until the end of school.

IShutter
08-25-2015, 10:24 AM
for those who study in singapore, i used to study there too....i gave my psle and went to a different secondary school...and trust me everyone is just as confused as you are on the first day, but it will only take a few days....soon enough you'll know your entire class, moving on to secondary is a really nice experience, will it was for me.

ZeDerpyPanda
08-25-2015, 10:43 AM
2 be cool in yr 7 u nid sxcnes
i am in yr 10
trst me

- - - Updated - - -

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/s306x306/e15/11142176_603315093136519_1392056192_n.jpg
anyways u nid this to be sikh lad

PurpleNerple
08-25-2015, 02:08 PM

-Magnyfing..

Lol don't ask me. I have to endure the torture of wearing a suit to school. So yeah. Year 7 is cool because you have nothing to worry about.

Tjsp
08-25-2015, 02:11 PM

-Magnyfing..

I'm 7th grade. Prepare for a heck lot of things in the way:panic:

Ceyx_GrowT
08-25-2015, 02:22 PM
Some tips for you :
~ Find new friends that will be your real friends. You have to know which one is and which one isn't.
~ Don't act like a 10 years old. Just don't.
~ Be a kind and an active student. Many people will likes you.
~ Enjoy your 1 year of being 7th grade (7th and 9th grade will be your un-forgetable moment in your life, trust me)
~ Don't look for BF or GF, you're still too young to have one. (Not forcing you to, it's your choice)

Ami
08-25-2015, 04:23 PM
-Chokes- You have a girlfriend in seventh grade? I just finished seventh grade and like...-facepalm-.
Anyways, it isnt too hard...don't worry about it. You're doing just fine.

just one growtopian
08-25-2015, 04:40 PM
It's not that bad. When i was on 7th grade only 1 or 2 guys from my class were in a relationship. I didn't think a lot about my clothing tho.

Goldie
08-25-2015, 04:46 PM
What I did:
Personality:

Stay yourself. Don't change personality. Only if you are little childish (running, yelling etc.) You should stop them. Rather hang around walking in hallways, get a girlfriend / good friend or just hang out with others.

Clothing:
A little fancy shirt with black jeans (y). Also, fresh sneakers would knock it off. Don't forget to wash them to keep em' pretty! They will look nasty if they are dirty.

Lessons:
Study, Don't let your grades fall. Literally. You will have trouble in future.

And well. That's all. For me nothing really changed, just stay little older. :P

GTLighty
08-25-2015, 04:54 PM
7th grade was really smooth for me. The things we learnt were REAL easy and people really get a lot more mature.

Meanwhile I'm here worrying about being a freshmen in a week :sweatdrop:

voidgaming
08-25-2015, 06:00 PM
Grade 7?
It called Form 1 in Malaysia,
I have "a few" "perlahiran" (due to Malay 1 fail) experience,
-the students dare to scold teacher.
-having a girl friend in this age is dangerious, we have 2 victims in our school, they wanna self suicide due they get rejected, 1 two legs broke, another one, dead.
-The biggers one will pick on you, beware! They won't be kind like in grade 1, 2, 3.
-Never join a drama in school
-having a big brother will proctect you through grade 7 to 8,
9 would be useless since most of them is bigger.

Comment
08-25-2015, 06:02 PM
I'm going to the 8th grade and oh boy the 7th grade was the hardest of all the 7th grades I got toI am going to 8th grade, Good luck on 7th.

Goldie
08-25-2015, 06:03 PM
I am going to 8th grade, Good luck on 7th.

same xD :crazy::crazy:

voidgaming
08-25-2015, 06:03 PM
Some tips for you :
~ Find new friends that will be your real friends. You have to know which one is and which one isn't.
~ Don't act like a 10 years old. Just don't.
~ Be a kind and an active student. Many people will likes you.
~ Enjoy your 1 year of being 7th grade (7th and 9th grade will be your un-forgetable moment in your life, trust me)
~ Don't look for BF or GF, you're still too young to have one. (Not forcing you to, it's your choice)

I agreed the second one,
But I object the third one, my classmate lack In activeness because I keep answering the question the teacher gave (AND THEY DON'T EVEN THANKS ME!)

Derpyderp
08-25-2015, 06:25 PM
I agreed the second one,
But I object the third one, my classmate lack In activeness because I keep answering the question the teacher gave (AND THEY DON'T EVEN THANKS ME!)

Well if you're the one answering plenty of socially awkward and social anxiety ridden people will thank you silently for not getting called on to answer

PURPLE585
08-25-2015, 06:51 PM
from my experience, its just a continuation of sportswear hell

Edwardson97
08-25-2015, 06:54 PM
Be yourself.

sevag
08-25-2015, 11:42 PM
I'm going to pass to the 10th class I'm not even panicking about it nor thinking it will be like always
Sleep,wakeup,go to school,come back at home, learn your lessons ,watch tv, sleep .
the 7th class is easy
do not listen others saying that idk wich class is hard, they can't say it's hard because we don't have the same brain .

And for the gf thing I would suggest you forget about those things it can affect your lessons even tho its your choice

syrup
08-26-2015, 12:08 AM
>when you realize 7th grade was the easiest grade
>he has a girlfriend
>mfw

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/34201915/images/1408283462175.gif

Disaster
08-26-2015, 12:19 AM

-Magnyfing..

I'm in 9th grade now but, just be yourself.

Ceyx_GrowT
08-26-2015, 09:46 AM
I agreed the second one,
What i mean by active is not like answering the questions from teacher. You can join the school activities and the other things to be active. (Me and my classmates also hate the student that answers the question from out teacher. So i do know why)

Aquarml
08-26-2015, 10:43 AM

-Magnyfing..

Haven't read really any replies, also I'm from a different country but I hope my tips might be relevant.

- TWELVIE - everyone goes through this stage. It's embarrassing afterwards, however it will be tones of fun.

- don't buy a big backpack. Especially if you are really really short.

- the first 2 weeks. These weeks are probably the most important, as first impressions are very important. Be yourself (unless that's a bad thing) and try to find some good friends who's company you enjoy. Also, choose some good seats on the first day and good partners, they will impact your learning.

P.s no matter what, you will probably do lots of stupid things in year 7, jut make sure you enjoy them and create some good memories.

RyanHn
08-26-2015, 10:50 AM
Fact is, i'm a 9th grader and the past two years of my life just went trough like a breeze, just remember, don't get your head focus on being noticed by the so called "Cool Kids" cause the thing you should be thinking is yourself.