PDA

View Full Version : Why hate digimon tamers?

SwafGaming
08-25-2015, 10:41 AM
All I see is hate and the lovers are not a lot

For me it's my fav so why do they hate it or you?

dov36Kaizo
08-25-2015, 10:53 AM
When people see something that is similar to a big name, they call it a copy. Take Hydlide and LOZ for example. Of course, Hydlide was bad, but nobody remembers it as one of the grand daddy's of adventure games. But I think Digi came before Poke.

BioTestificate
08-25-2015, 12:02 PM
Probably because the name looks like it's a rip-off.
I actually liked Digimon in my early childhood; time made me forget about this series.

PolarisHD
08-25-2015, 12:13 PM
Because people like to bandwagon. Another reason is that they automatically assume it's terrible just because it looks like a rip-off of something. They don't even try to watch it or anything. Pretty stupid, huh?

SpeedFreakz
08-25-2015, 12:39 PM
I bet pokemon. Pokemon iz better than Digimon IMO.

SwafGaming
08-25-2015, 12:58 PM
I bet pokemon. Pokemon iz better than Digimon IMO.

Pokemon is just about a noob player that try to catches pokemons and every season ep 1 he start as a noob again.......

PannyFlan
08-25-2015, 01:46 PM
Pokemon is just about a noob player that try to catches pokemons and every season ep 1 he start as a noob again.......

The pokemon game is A LOT better than digimon, but the digimon series and movie just KO the pokemon series.
I actually like digimon better, since their character won't disapear quick, and there is different age, style, etc.
I watched Digimon Adventure 1, Digimon Adventure 2, Digimon Tamers, Digimon Data squad, Digimon Frontiers, and some of the latest digimon series that I didn't checked out, but I wanted to see the new digimon tri comming out in 2015.
I also seen all the movies but the newest one.

voidgaming
08-25-2015, 05:39 PM

See?
This is the attitudes of pokemon fans react to digimon,
Not offense, digimon ripped off Super Smash Bro instead of Pokemon itself.
Many you guys said digimon invented tamogatchi first or blah blah blah, but the real motif that pokemon is collecting and trading....... (I remember I took caucasus beetle wrecked my sister atlas beetle, just like pokemon).

WAIT! Actually, I am not 100% supporting pokemon,
It mega evolution looks kinda rip off digimon but.....
Those "power up" kinds of stuff is really common in japan shows like Kamen riders or Super Sentai.

Dodo Wizard
08-25-2015, 06:37 PM
From what I've heard, the pokemon games were better than the digimon games. Never played a digimon game. IMO the first 2 seasons of digimon anime are better than the pokemon anime. The opening theme is definitely better.

Edwardson97
08-25-2015, 06:42 PM
Digimon is hands down the best game and show IMO. The game, oh gosh I loved playing it. Thanks for reminding me of it, I will start watching it all again. :rolleyes:

SwafGaming
08-25-2015, 06:55 PM
See?
This is the attitudes of pokemon fans react to digimon,
Not offense, digimon ripped off Super Smash Bro instead of Pokemon itself.
Many you guys said digimon invented tamogatchi first or blah blah blah, but the real motif that pokemon is collecting and trading....... (I remember I took caucasus beetle wrecked my sister atlas beetle, just like pokemon).

WAIT! Actually, I am not 100% supporting pokemon,
It mega evolution looks kinda rip off digimon but.....
Those "power up" kinds of stuff is really common in japan shows like Kamen riders or Super Sentai.

P.s : I don't hate Pokemon i watched 7 seasons already and I really like it but the digimon is s but better with Uhm idk

Juan Alfredo Guevara
08-25-2015, 07:10 PM
When people see something that is similar to a big name, they call it a copy. Take Hydlide and LOZ for example. Of course, Hydlide was bad, but nobody remembers it as one of the grand daddy's of adventure games. But I think Digi came before Poke.
Pokémon started in 1995 in Japan as Pocket Monsters Red and Green. Digimon appeared in 1997 as a little tamagotchi style toy.

The anime? Yes. The games have more in depth mechanics, mostly seen in competitive battles.

P.s : I don't hate Pokemon i watched 7 seasons already and I really like it but the digimon is s but better with Uhm idk

The Pokémon anime is straight up trash and everyone should know that by now.

To be honest, I did play a couple Digimon games on the PS2 and they were fine, I liked the triple battle aspect of it, which Pokémon lacks unless you specifically fight that way, at which point you likely would have a good team since the few places you can do a Triple Battle are the endgame places.

The anime I don't watch, tho. In general, whenever I see Digimon I just don't get it. I know how the whole thing goes but I don't know any higher level strats or what does each thing evolve into what after evolving into what other thing. Think of it as someone playing Yugioh and someone less experienced sees. I know what's going on, I don't know why.

grapezzzz19
08-25-2015, 09:40 PM
pokemans is beterz