PDA

View Full Version : Oh no.

Comment
08-25-2015, 11:20 PM
My grandpa, Angelino, has water inside his lungs. They say it's one liter of water. That's bad. They say the possibility of infections will spread through his body. This is the possible effects:

- Cancer
- Heart Problems
- Tuberculosis
- Heavy Breathing

The possible reason for this act is because he drank 4-5 bottles of bear, everyday. Which makes him a heavy drinker. Today, August 25, he is going to have surgery in his lungs, which they are going to cut open to take out the water, and please pray for my grandpa. He is still 71 years old, and I love him so much. Please pray for him and please do not swear on this thread, I just can't bare to look to his grave.

#PrayForAngelino

Palestinian
08-25-2015, 11:22 PM
My grandpa, Angelino, has water inside his lungs. They say it's one liter of water. That's bad. They say the possibility of infections will spread through his body. This is the possible effects:

- Cancer
- Heart Problems
- Tuberculosis
- Heavy Breathing

The possible reason for this act is because he drank 4-5 bottles of bear, everyday. Which makes him a heavy drinker. Today, August 25, he is going to have surgery in his lungs, which they are going to cut open to take out the water, and please pray for my grandpa. He is still 71 years old, and I love him so much. Please pray for him and please do not swear on this thread, I just can't bare to look to his grave.

#PrayForAngelino

I'll pray for him, Comment.
Stay Strong!:)

SCOOBYDOOFAN
08-25-2015, 11:23 PM
I wish him the best of luck with his surgery and recovery. Will he stop drinking after this? Wish him good luck from me.

Probation_gt
08-25-2015, 11:23 PM
Me is Goin 2 pray also
Stay strong grandpa!
Especially u comment

Bejewled
08-25-2015, 11:24 PM
For the love of god dont let this be fake, i send my prayers.

Comment
08-25-2015, 11:24 PM
I wish him the best of luck with his surgery and recovery. Will he stop drinking after this? Wish him good luck from me.He stopped drinking, after he came to the Philippines, he started drinking again. Hopefully he can stop.

Probation_gt
08-25-2015, 11:28 PM
He stopped drinking, after he came to the Philippines, he started drinking again. Hopefully he can stop.

R u filipino?

Comment
08-25-2015, 11:29 PM
Anymore prayers? And no, this is not a joke thread, he is actually have surgery right now. We are waiting for the results

R u filipino?

Yeah, I'm Filipino.

Comment
08-26-2015, 12:09 AM
BUMP. Bring up my prayer.

craft3d
08-26-2015, 12:19 AM

- Cancer
- Heart Problems
- Tuberculosis
- Heavy Breathing

#PrayForAngelino

I'm so sorry man, I hope he'll make it out OK and be stronger.

SpeedFreakz
08-26-2015, 12:33 AM
I'll pray for your grandpa.

My mom have a water inside her lung before.

Disaster
08-26-2015, 12:36 AM

- Cancer
- Heart Problems
- Tuberculosis
- Heavy Breathing

#PrayForAngelino

I will pray for him.
#PrayForAngelino

Juan Alfredo Guevara
08-26-2015, 12:51 AM
Oh man, now THAT is bad.

But don't worry, he is going to be OK.

ImNotAmerican
08-26-2015, 01:19 AM
Best regards to your grandfather.

Linkoftime
08-26-2015, 01:40 AM
Hope hes okay man sending my prayers

PotatoMarco
08-26-2015, 02:22 AM
Is his lungs constantly getting filled with water? Or is it just one time and the effects could be bad?
Well either way I hope your grandpa gets well soon :)

IcyElectrons
08-26-2015, 03:25 AM

- Cancer
- Heart Problems
- Tuberculosis
- Heavy Breathing

#PrayForAngelino

Good luck on the surgery :hat:

Refuz
08-26-2015, 03:29 AM
Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found;
Was blind, but now I see.
’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears relieved;
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Through many dangers, toils and snares,
I have already come;
’Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home.
The Lord has promised good to me,
His Word my hope secures;
He will my Shield and Portion be,
As long as life endures.
Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess, within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.
The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,
The sun forbear to shine;
But God, who called me here below,
Will be forever mine.
When we’ve been there ten thousand years,
Bright shining as the sun,
We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
Than when we’d first begun.

nonetheless, I send my prayers. #goodluck

inkorrect
08-26-2015, 04:42 AM
i hope the best for your grandfather.

unconscious98
08-26-2015, 05:20 AM
Be prepared as to whatever is gonna smack you in the face.
stay strong, I will curse the doctors if they let your grandpa die, just show me their faces :3