PDA

View Full Version : How do you properly send an email to Support?

Simplify_
08-26-2015, 03:25 AM

CLEARLY I have no idea how to send emails... I have no idea what to say .-. Can anybody help me? I just wanted to know why my thread about Ducttape was deleted :cry:

Oh my name is Doenst matter lol

peck
08-26-2015, 03:29 AM
You should tell them your username, and the title of the thread.

Simplify_
08-26-2015, 03:31 AM
You should tell them your username, and the title of the thread.

Thanks peck /yes

Simplify_
08-26-2015, 08:35 PM
They said "maybe it got moved, here is the link" and then they gave me the link. And of course when I tapped it it said this link is invalid blah blah blah random stuff, notify administrator. I I decided to tap another link that said.... Notify administrator lol and it said that their email was removed? I don't know what's going on. I just want my thread back

peck
08-26-2015, 11:51 PM
Eh support for rtsoft is support@rtsoft.com

It's the same person i'm pretty certain.

DJSummertimes
08-26-2015, 11:58 PM

CLEARLY I have no idea how to send emails... I have no idea what to say .-. Can anybody help me? I just wanted to know why my thread about Ducttape was deleted :cry:

Oh my name is Doenst matter lol

Use good grammar, state your IGN and forum name and give a description of the thread and/or the link of the closed thread. I hope this helps. :wave:

-DJSummertime :hat:

Simplify_
08-27-2015, 12:01 AM
Use good grammar, state your IGN and forum name and give a description of the thread and/or the link of the closed thread. I hope this helps. :wave:

Good grammar, yes
Ign and forum name, I don't need ign but I did include forum name
Description of thread, yes

Sorry this didn't help at all :cry:

DJSummertimes
08-27-2015, 12:06 AM
Good grammar, yes
Ign and forum name, I don't need ign but I did include forum name
Description of thread, yes

Sorry this didn't help at all :cry:

Make sure it sounds clear and it's very understandable like this.

Hey support, sorry to bother but I have a question, why was my thread found here (Link to the closed thread) closed? Please let me know, I'm curious because I thought it was a pretty good thread.

Have a nice day!

-(Forum Name Here)

Copy and paste this into the email window and fill in the blanks as stated, also, make sure it's addressed to support@growtopiagame.com. :wave: