SpeedFreakz
08-26-2015, 04:47 AM
Let's make logic question game.

I start kk.

What is first?

Chicken or egg?

Growtobecool
08-27-2015, 04:29 AM
Well, someone needs to make the chicken first to make le egg.

I'm next.

What's the point of cleaning your bed when it's going to be messed up when you sleep?

peck
08-27-2015, 04:43 AM
Depending on what you're wearing, it can carry crumbs to your bed which will attract nasty insects to have 8hours to snack on you.

Why drink soda when there's sparkling water that tastes too similar and isnt addicting.

Kireek
08-27-2015, 05:06 AM
Depending on what you're wearing, it can carry crumbs to your bed which will attract nasty insects to have 8hours to snack on you.

Why drink soda when there's sparkling water that tastes too similar and isnt addicting.

Probably based on preference or no proper conceived notion of the former. Availability and tastes are different.

Why spend hours making an essay long post on the forums with trivial/redundant content when you can synthesize your message in a convenient, less straining to read manner?

Mr.Hankey
08-27-2015, 05:52 AM
Probably based on preference or no proper conceived notion of the former. Availability and tastes are different.

Why spend hours making an essay long post on the forums with trivial/redundant content when you can synthesize your message in a convenient, less straining to read manner?
People just want to come off as smart, but then again this is me just under that assumption.
Idk.

Is there a state of nothingness when we die? Are we still conscious there after?