PDA

View Full Version : So uh.. hows everyone's day?

Derpyderp
08-26-2015, 04:03 PM
This is general chat soo.. I'm hoping I get some stories on y'all's day :crazy:
My day is pretty boring and nothing in the other subforums is really engaging, I'd like to read some responses 9w9

MyLegGuy
08-26-2015, 04:12 PM
I'll start from the start of the day.

At 12 AM I was playing super metroid in my basement.
1-4 AM, I was playing videogames in my bed.
Then I went to sleep.
My mom woke me up at 9.
I then went to school to put my stuff in my locker.
I went home when I was done.
I'm now watching my brother play smash bros wii u for glory online while I'm working on my rpg.

Cloverlord
08-26-2015, 04:19 PM
Woke up then took my son to the eye doctors. Afterwards, I dropped him off at his friends house for the afternoon. Came home, logged on.

What a day. :nope:

Growtobecool
08-26-2015, 07:52 PM
Drew some requests in the Fan Art GT forum. Played some Cubic Castle. Ate spaghetti.. Friends tried to invite me to play outside by buzzing my doorbell tons of times and annoy me.

Nothing much. But I think that we're going to pack later at night to prepare our trip to the US tomorrow night.

PannyFlan
08-26-2015, 07:56 PM
Pretty normal.
In the morning, I was chatting with friends on kik for like 2 hours, and den eat, den watch videos and listen to music, den stalk people, den work on a new music video now.

ASAD
08-26-2015, 08:05 PM
Schools starting on Sunday :cry:
Went to the store to buy the New years book and They were 5cm thick :cry:
Cousins came in for a visit, had so much fun and probably that's all.
Oh wait, I'm also hyped for school, going to grade 9.

FISH
08-26-2015, 08:07 PM
Well yesterday I got my drivers permit, and today I am wishing I had enough money for a computer so that I could make some vids, photo shop, make a game, anything like dat but nope just gotta go to school and boring stuff... Still got geometry homework to do.:nope:

Hans
08-26-2015, 08:10 PM
boring as usual

how bout chu?

sonsoftanked
08-26-2015, 08:11 PM
im sick i missed registration and football practice and coach is mad so im probably gona have to do 40/40s so not so good

fiona
08-26-2015, 08:16 PM
Funny story, I watched some youtube videos, did my summer homework because school starts in 2 weeks for me, did some other boring stuff, and stared at the wall for 20 minutes out of boredom.

Haha.
That wasn't as funny as I thought it would be :nope:

Derpyderp
08-26-2015, 08:26 PM
Pretty normal.
In the morning, I was chatting with friends on kik for like 2 hours, and den eat, den watch videos and listen to music, den stalk people, den work on a new music video now.
Hey don't you have that game to work on 9w9 joking, you seem pretty busy on plenty of things

Schools starting on Sunday :cry:
Went to the store to buy the New years book and They were 5cm thick :cry:
Cousins came in for a visit, had so much fun and probably that's all.
Oh wait, I'm also hyped for school, going to grade 9.
School starts on a Sunday for you!? Well I'd die if that happened, not liking grade 11, I'd go back to grade 9 again so I can redo everythin

Well yesterday I got my drivers permit, and today I am wishing I had enough money for a computer so that I could make some vids, photo shop, make a game, anything like dat but nope just gotta go to school and boring stuff... Still got geometry homework to do.:nope:
Have fun with ya work, I have my drivers permit too, too scared to drive lol

boring as usual

how bout chu?
Aight so, did a draw request and went to school right?
Thought everything went well, found out there's a sheet of homework that I ddint do so I'm biting my own self for that
Thinking of posting it then doing work, doodle or die with friends cause new tablet N pen, its going to be a mediocre day

im sick i missed registration and football practice and coach is mad so im probably gona have to do 40/40s so not so good

40/40s? Push ups? Jumping jacks? I'm not into the sports kind of lingo but that sounds bad but not REALLY BAD
Get well soon

Thanks for posting your stories tho

ASAD
08-26-2015, 08:32 PM
Hey don't you have that game to work on 9w9 joking, you seem pretty busy on plenty of things

School starts on a Sunday for you!? Well I'd die if that happened, not liking grade 11, I'd go back to grade 9 again so I can redo everythin

Have fun with ya work, I have my drivers permit too, too scared to drive lol

Aight so, did a draw request and went to school right?
Thought everything went well, found out there's a sheet of homework that I ddint do so I'm biting my own self for that
Thinking of posting it then doing work, doodle or die with friends cause new tablet N pen, its going to be a mediocre day

40/40s? Push ups? Jumping jacks? I'm not into the sports kind of lingo but that sounds bad but not REALLY BAD
Get well soon

Friday and Saturdays are holidays for us.

GT_PIJUS
08-26-2015, 08:38 PM
Another day at badminton camp :]

syrup
08-26-2015, 08:39 PM
>be me
>wake up at 4:30 am to go to school
>take 2 buses to get there (2 hours including both)
>go to school
>end of school
>ride 2 buses (2 hours EACH bus)
>get home
>mfw i do this everyday

http://autodesk.blogs.com/.a/6a00d8341bfd0c53ef017d3d2686c5970c-pi

Derpyderp
08-26-2015, 08:40 PM
>be me
>wake up at 4:30 am to go to school
>take 2 buses to get there (2 hours on both)
>go to school
>end of school
>ride 2 buses (2 hours EACH bus)
>get home
>i am die

WHY DOES IT TAKE 8 HOURS FOR YOU TO GET THERE AND BACK

syrup
08-26-2015, 08:41 PM
WHY DOES IT TAKE 8 HOURS FOR YOU TO GET THERE AND BACK

whups i mean 2 hours including both

PannyFlan
08-26-2015, 08:48 PM
YEAH. I'm always busy, plus 2 more days till doctor appoinment on my lymph nodd, and drawings, and oher videos, and VERY soon school. NOOOOOO!

Arnold
08-26-2015, 09:05 PM
A METEORITE FELL INTO MY BACK GARDREN!

Jettyy
08-26-2015, 09:48 PM
Woke up,
Went on GT,
Now I guess I'm here.:wave:

Applez
08-26-2015, 09:53 PM
Got up
Ate cereal.
Got ready for school.
Went to school in my mom's car. (She works at the high school)
Went through school like any normal day.
Got on the bus to the high school.
Waited in my mom's classroom because she had a meeting.
Went home.
Ate Sonic chicken.
Got on the forums and posted a little.
Saw a thread called "So uh.. how everyone's day?

ElectroDream
08-26-2015, 10:01 PM
I just woke up, end of the story. :crazy:

Yesterday I had school, then I played games until my bed-time, as usual.

Derpyderp
08-26-2015, 10:05 PM
YEAH. I'm always busy, plus 2 more days till doctor appoinment on my lymph nodd, and drawings, and oher videos, and VERY soon school. NOOOOOO!
well then.. time for me to work on it.. *draws all the characters as me*

Not good derpy....Uhm, not good.
Could you tell me more or is it too much to say?

A METEORITE FELL INTO MY BACK GARDREN!
:)

SageDeoxys
08-26-2015, 10:06 PM
Went to school. Had some headaches. Fooled around with some friends in my Squad during assistance period. Made a new profile pic that I'll be using soon. Pretty nice day if you ask me, which you did.

sonsoftanked
08-26-2015, 10:20 PM
Get well soon

its 40 yrd sprints if you dont run the full way he backs up 10 yrds and doesnt count the ones you ran and knowing coach hed add 40 pushups to each sprint, ugh the things we do to win

DJSummertimes
08-27-2015, 12:17 AM
This is general chat soo.. I'm hoping I get some stories on y'all's day :crazy:
My day is pretty boring and nothing in the other subforums is really engaging, I'd like to read some responses 9w9

My day is fine, very fine. :wave:

-DJSummertime :hat:

unconscious98
08-27-2015, 12:19 AM
My tummy hurts..
And I can't relieve myself of the PAIN because my dad is in the bathroom doing his own business.

I am tempted to skip scool today.

SCOOBYDOOFAN
08-27-2015, 12:48 AM
SOMEONE JUST TOOK GEORGE, OH THE HUMANITY, HACKERS TOOK GEORGE, OH MY GOD, OH THE HUMANITY, OH MY HELL. SOMEONE HELP ME.

*Scooby pats Gabe on the back and says...*

It'll be alright. You'll get through this. George may not be with you or in a better place but atleast he has an owner and isn't on the streets. I'm sure one day George will return to you.

SpeedFreakz
08-27-2015, 12:55 AM
I'm waking up in the morning to eat breakfast then play growtopia or other online games then going to forum when I'm bored to play and 11:30 time to watch some crap show. Then back to play online games all day 10:00 time to sleep.

That's my everyday life :crazy:.

PURPLE585
08-27-2015, 12:57 AM
trovetrovetrovetrove

Derpyderp
08-27-2015, 01:24 AM
trovetrovetrovetrove

I got to the wings and quit
kk

Derpyderp
08-27-2015, 03:41 PM
Bumping again, having a computer, working an essay, might as well stalk your lives qqqq
Yall have some interesting days though.

Magicalfishy
08-27-2015, 03:54 PM
Well, I got up and ate some mini-wheats and went for a walk. Now I'm currently on my computer. :p

Derpyderp
08-27-2015, 04:16 PM
I almost got arrested today

What were ya accused with mate

darksnake99
08-27-2015, 05:35 PM
I pretty much sat on the beach all day and tried to pretend I was back in Florida.